• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
panoramic.jpg
Wonder if boats can come into this Tebrau river, it leads to the Straits of Johor... if so this area could possibly become the next Puteri Harbour, now only about RM500 psf :cool: And foreigners can still buy under RM1m! The 3 bedroom is from only RM650K... Check out the beautiful waterfront view at this development called Botanika @ Iskandar. Apparently Phase 1 is fully sold and now launching Phase 2 in Singapore

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB City centre that side I think most PH buyers will never have a 2nd look at it. I for one shun JB city centre 100% as its too disorganized and messy. Another 20 years maybe I will have a 2nd look. Sorry to say this.

View attachment 16178
Wonder if boats can come into this Tebrau river, it leads to the Straits of Johor... if so this area could possibly become the next Puteri Harbour, now only about RM500 psf :cool: And foreigners can still buy under RM1m! The 3 bedroom is from only RM650K... Check out the beautiful waterfront view at this development called Botanika @ Iskandar. Apparently Phase 1 is fully sold and now launching Phase 2 in Singapore

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB City centre that side I think most PH buyers will never have a 2nd look at it. I for one shun JB city centre 100% as its too disorganized and messy. Another 20 years maybe I will have a 2nd look. Sorry to say this.

Ya I guess so, that's why now it's only selling at RM600 Psf vs Puteri Harbour... May have to wait longer for it to beautify further, although the river view now already looks quite impressive

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 16178

There are quite a number of projects along the Tebrau river, such as Grandview360 and this Botanika. However, these are all Leasehold.
Of course there might be an upside in term of price since the psf is low and is a waterfront living. But it can't really compare with Puteri Harbour as the whole area are still surrounding by old and rundown residential buildings and it need time to rejuvenate the whole area.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 bedroom asking RM 3.3k already at this place? Still got Tenants not bad. Those sea views penthouses at PH shd be asking for RM 20,000

i remember this uem Ujana executive apartment was selling below 200K back then now wants to sell at $713psf now! but i must say the rental yield has been good at 3.3k pm for now. once puteri harbour and medini are up, they can bid sayonara to this price.

https://www.facebook.com/iminvestors/posts/669012176521457

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err......RM 20,000 is nearly S$8,000 leh..... Can easily rent 3 bedder in SG CCR liao.

browsed traders PH exec suite room size 64sqm charging abt rm800 per night.
should a couple want to stay in comfy in traders ph with services provided, they would need to pay rm24k pm.
so if u puteriworld rents out his say 1500sqf with panoramic view, it may not be too farfetched at his price.
its good to hv him around always positive abt ph. i too want it this way.

a pic of traders ph exec suite room
THPH-bg-Rooms-and-Suite.jpg

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably wait for Somerset Puteri Harbour's rates for reference will be more accurate. Cos it will be serviced apartments and not hotel.

should a couple want to stay in comfy in traders ph with services provided, they would need to pay rm24k pm.
so if u puteriworld rents out his say 1500sqf with panoramic view, it may not be too farfetched at his price.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...
I don't have any PH in PH. But I heard of a "Couple-Buyer" whom I know personally bought a 6000 or 7000 sq feet Penthouse overlooking entire PH. It was like 2 years back since we spoke so I cant rem exactly how big, except that people were saying they are crazy to spend like RM 5 or RM 6 million on a condo. Cant rem the name of the condo though

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway 64 sq m is merely 750 sq feet estimated. The penthouses I am referring to is 5000 sq feet and I heard a few condos penthouse there is about 3000-4000 sq feet already.. But most people buy Penthouse to enjoy and I don't think they will rent it out

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took this from 40th floor mbs 5mins ago. I heard shenzhen can do like this within 15yrs. or rather the chinese did something similar within those yrs there.

20140811_092757.jpg

Last edited: