• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM waterfront parcel. The best of the best at Puteri Harbour. Next to Puteri Cove. At the corner end..

UEM waterfront parcel.jpg

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I mean is offices, not residences.

Apple to apple.. Puteri Harbour RM 6000-RM 8000 per month rental estimated for superior views high floor units, in the equil of Singapore it is at least RM 15,000.

Iskandar over Singapore anytime, anyday. Singapore is like an old lady going for Botox daily and trying to keep its make up thick to look young.
Iskandar is a girl fresh out from kampong after SPM without any make out and dress like a bumpkin.

Despite the massive 5-fold increase, I was struck in the mother of all jams again on Saturday. People simply want to get out of Singapore because this place is simply hopeless. I had a chance to take the train last weekend and I looked like a foreigner in Singapore. Pathetic. And the China lady whom I bought coffee from in my office proudly declared she is a PR to me recently.

I almost choked on my coffee.

will you rent me your puteri harbour condo at RM1000? I want I want.:biggrin::biggrin:

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teega, thanks for the nice photos.
Any idea what Liberty Bridge is going to develop in PH? Mainly commercial or will have some residential units?

If you have KL Kepong boss, Tan Sri Lee Qi Hian and UOB boss, Wee Ee Chao and the other Tan Sriss..,Commercial North will most likely morph into a financial district with high end condos. Y high end condos? Bcos that plot of land is not that big. Moreover, there is Emerald Bay adjacent to it.

It is interesting to know that all 4 well-know businessmen bring different expertise to develop this Commercial North..

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have KL Kepong boss, Tan Sri Lee Qi Hian and UOB boss, Wee Ee Chao and the other Tan Sriss..,Commercial North will most likely morph into a financial district with high end condos. Y high end condos? Bcos that plot of land is not that big. Moreover, there is Emerald Bay adjacent to it.

It is interesting to know that all 4 well-know businessmen bring different expertise to develop this Commercial North..

Exclusive stock broking/ financial retirement planning / privilege banking in making to cater those rich anf famous at Emerald Bay.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any bro whom attended the event or know somebody whom does? Can help substantiate the article n let some info to us.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't bother about developments where the bones are left for bona-fide investors/buyers to be suckers and to make up the numbers for the project to be " sold-out"

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any bro whom attended the event or know somebody whom does? Can help substantiate the article n let some info to us.

I am curious to know as well. I have definitely not seen any follow up news.

Sometimes I wonder how credible are these news articles. I have recently seen a few with very old and out of date information as well. Looks like most of these reporters just pick up anecdotal information and don't even bother to do proper research.

Take for example this article that just came out yesterday:

http://business.asiaone.com/property/news/fancy-owning-home-iskandar

If you believe this article, East Ledang Phase 3a that is pictured, is still under construction as of yesterday. In reality, they started handing out the keys in late March. Quite a few of these houses are already occupied.

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Waves  Puteri Harbour.JPG

It seems fellow teega owners could breathe a sign of relief knowing their east facing units could catch a glimpse of the public marina....Yeah! LOL

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since we are on the issue of security. I had stayed in a few countries with Malaysia and Singapore making up the bulk.

I was robbed only once in my entire life while out jogging at 2am in the morning during my undergraduate days. Wont go into details but surprisingly, I was never robbed before during my tenure in Malaysia. I was indeed lucky. Since then I knew Singapore was never safe. The media portrayed it as safe. JB is never that dangerous as I was never car-jacked or robbed although I learned to be alert after being robbed in Singapore once over 2 decades ago.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main concern for most people is if suay2 kena, in MY you may die or be severely injured when robbed but in SG, you only lose your possessions.