• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

louischin78

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this is one exciting development in good location. From my understanding its in the luxury range and the end product is quite high end. Bathtub, Enginereed wood, ducted Aircond on the living room. Furthermore what I understand is they are keeping the retail lots and will make an effort to bring in good retail (fine dining) and not selling the retail. I think with their connection should be able to bring in some nice establishment thus enhancing the value of that area. Once all Pine tree,Puteri cove, and Southern Marina, Private Marina clubhouse is up and the promenade will be abuzz with lots of activity and happening. not to mention the convention Center which will start this year.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this is one exciting development in good location. From my understanding its in the luxury range and the end product is quite high end. Bathtub, Enginereed wood, ducted Aircond on the living room. Furthermore what I understand is they are keeping the retail lots and will make an effort to bring in good retail (fine dining) and not selling the retail. I think with their connection should be able to bring in some nice establishment thus enhancing the value of that area. Once all Pine tree,Puteri cove, and Southern Marina, Private Marina clubhouse is up and the promenade will be abuzz with lots of activity and happening. not to mention the convention Center which will start this year.

Yes, the whole area will buzz and all the developments will benefit in the long run. Where else in JB can you find an enclave with 2 marinas, a CIQ and top end hotels all within walking distance ?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dropped by to chat with the sales in PC but was pleasantly surprised there are still sales but slow... and there are still buyers for its units due to the quality of the finishing... the boss is notorious for being very very fussy over finishing. Robert Kwok priced the development correctly in fact.. hope it will be a sell-out.. empty units dangling around wont do the development and township any good

Wow. This will put a dampener on the priceprices for Puteri cove and the surrounding development. They can't be happy about it.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dropped by to chat with the sales in PC but was pleasantly surprised there are still sales but slow... and there are still buyers for its units due to the quality of the finishing... the boss is notorious for being very very fussy over finishing. Robert Kwok priced the development correctly in fact.. hope it will be a sell-out.. empty units dangling around wont do the development and township any good

Is the showroom ready?

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the southern marina 900+ psf confirm? If yes, I think it is really a good buy.
But I doubt so......Maybe that price is for their business associates.:confused:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
With that kind of price, don't think we can complain. At least buyers have a choice.. you want the standard of Wisma Atria, Pavilion etc, spend RM 300psf more to buy the development opposite. If you want a normal by the sea/marina development and budget conscious, this is the best development in Iskandar to launch. With rm at almost RM 2.67, a RM 1 million unit here is only S$370,000. In spore the similar unit would set up back by S$3.7 million.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way those who have received first hand news via email would have realised that 2015 ( this year ) the private marina will be constructed along with the convention centre...

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forrest city received the 'go ahead' from DOE. It's bad news to puteri harbour investors/residences. Competing against investment/resources.
Need to be cautious and watch the development there. Hopefully spore government will intervent.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG had also reclaimed quite close to boundary, so SG has no rights to stop Forest City. Location wise is excellent to those working in the West. Future land and building stability needs to be addressed well though. Developer should also be smart enough this time to launch smaller phases to avoid ghost city fear.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether forest city or nusajaya as a whole, the success depends on only one factor, the job creation. And this is one number which is not transparent to the public. Without sufficient good paying job creation to attract people to move to Johor, the most it will become is another super retirement village for old folks of sg and china, which is fine for me. I like the open spaces, affordable and laid back lifestyle.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thisdevelopment is for a different kettle of fish.
Forrest city received the 'go ahead' from DOE. It's bad news to puteri harbour investors/residences. Competing against investment/resources.
Need to be cautious and watch the development there. Hopefully spore government will intervent.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether forest city or nusajaya as a whole, the success depends on only one factor, the job creation. And this is one number which is not transparent to the public. Without sufficient good paying job creation to attract people to move to Johor, the most it will become is another super retirement village for old folks of sg and china, which is fine for me. I like the open spaces, affordable and laid back lifestyle.

Yes, Nusajaya will be a wonderful retirement place.

By 2030, 900K of SG population will be above 65 and the HSR shd be built by then. They will not be held hostage by the sky high ppty prices in SG. I know I won't !

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you be staying landed again or condo after kicking the bucket?:biggrin:

house not bad leh, fly here fly there go shopping, watch tv, bbq, got car somemore

home_depot_heaven-293x307.jpg

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

when it comes to personal liveable space, i dont think spore govt can intervene nor compete in terms of rights and price respectively. you must understand the bigness johore has so if johore's determination to let in the great chinese in a large scale with sultan's gracing it, read here (http://www.thestar.com.my/Metro/Com...s-application-period-for-East-Asian-tourists/) and the chinese developers reporting in china about iskandar, read here (http://bj.house.sina.com.cn/news/2013-10-11/08392446235.shtml http://www.bgy.com.cn/china/project/detail.aspx?ID=100000083578334) you will never know how big this place can get and someone here has said perhaps the military will be regularly visiting their port of call at pelepas soon.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sound so arrogant, like the second link their grandfather's road, The powerful people may not like their tone. They should say 'they wish' not 'they want'. No wonder china developers got into so much trouble overseas.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
CIQ is a Federal matter and involve Spore and Malaysia. Not much chance me think. So chicken or the egg first? Should rename Forest City to be Deadlocked City.

Frankly, the current CIQ location in JB makes no sense. Politics aside, it is easy to argue why they should be closer, at the first entry point into Malaysia. Sg has relocated the previous Tanjong Pagar railway station CIQ to woodlands, albeit a long drawn process involving politics to set it right.