• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
n I only buy the Mini under MM2H. but toad tac is cheap.. MYR90 per year

My Sg car is killing me slowly...bought when COE 89k cause can drive away with 3K downpayment...road tax S$1600 per year...now COE crash I very sad, dunno if switch car now will have cost savings or not...

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
in SG i only take public transport. leverage on it.. out public transport is world class

My Sg car is killing me slowly...bought when COE 89k cause can drive away with 3K downpayment...road tax S$1600 per year...now COE crash I very sad, dunno if switch car now will have cost savings or not...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not when you have kids.

Yep...not just have kid...but kids...and on prams too....even worse when the bus driver ask you to fold the pram with sleeping baby on it (not always easy to put baby to sleep in the first place hor!) and I was like "hello, bus not crowded...let me push to the wheelchair space lah...why make things difficult for me? You can wait 5 minutes while I take out baby, put baby on floor, step on baby with my foot to prevent baby rolling away, and close pram? Duh!"

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love boat also cannot do the trick...

How about this, Those who just have baby or baby will be born soon can get $200K discount off private, BTO or HDB resale flat price on top of other grants....plus free $20k for renovation...pretty sure the local hospital delivery suites cannot cope. LOL!

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have kids but I have not used a pram before

Yep...not just have kid...but kids...and on prams too....even worse when the bus driver ask you to fold the pram with sleeping baby on it (not always easy to put baby to sleep in the first place hor!) and I was like "hello, bus not crowded...let me push to the wheelchair space lah...why make things difficult for me? You can wait 5 minutes while I take out baby, put baby on floor, step on baby with my foot to prevent baby rolling away, and close pram? Duh!"

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like you may be interested to apply for the MM2H scheme.

If you do apply, then you may consider exporting out this expensive COE car under the MM2H incentive.

You can do your own calculation check on exporting out to Malaysia to find out how much unused COE and parf values is refunded. From there, you can then determine whether it is worth it or not using this route to solve your dilemna.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sg papers said today if you bought your car 3 years ago estimated when COE is about 90k, it is better to scrap your car and get a new one because the depreciation will be so much higher

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect? A Honda Fit in Singapore was selling @ $100,000 the last I check! In my adopted country of Malaysia it cost S$26000. What is this? Daylight robbery?

Everything super expensive and the high costs is driving conpanies and businesses away.

A few big name companies in the oil and gas segment have moved out from Singapore.

Just heard that one F&B business in Lot One has to close down after a few years operating here due to ever increasing higher and higher rental. And we all knows who is the biggest Landlord in Singapore?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Havent been to PH for a month, I realise the construction progress of a few developments are rapidly on track. The Pine tree, which has looked dormant for 1 year suddenly had their 1st 1-2 floors up and I believe Puteri Cove Residences was at 5th or 6th level. Last time I could still see Singapore from Jens Hotels reception lobby.. Now seem that its starting to be blocked.

Once the foundations are up and running, every floor should take 2week to 1 month. By the time Pine and Puteri Cove gets up to 30 levels I believe it should be next year CNY.

Huat AH!