• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
With PH surely designated to be one of the very selective international buyers zone I can see that the place will become more vibrant than it already is now. The critics can say what they want but I am pleased with my retirement place which has perfect sea view, freehold and the price of a 3-bedroom flat in Chai Chee

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice pictures. It surpassed my expectations when I saw Imperia last week. Definitely grade A quality buildings.

It's currently the most modern building in Johor. Which is amazing and also kinda sad that one of the most prominent UMNO states is only now able to emerge out of its slumber.
The question is whether it can still continue.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these types of news doesn't help but create more uncertainty in the market sentiment.
What they need is consistent policies that do not change like the wind. And have the gumption to follow it through

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
all pics 19 may 2015

encorp taken from sommerset
20150519_140719.jpg

encorp taken from just below tower 2 facing north
20150519_141426.jpg

encorp taken from btwn jens and sommerset tower 2 joining the carpark
20150519_142129.jpg

encorp taken from sommerset with zoom. can see floor indicators?
20150519_140542.jpg

encorp & imperia taken from sommerset
20150519_140012.jpg

imperia taken from jens hotel
20150519_142813.jpg

imperia & part of encorp taken from sommerset
20150519_140842.jpg

teega taken from jens hotel
20150519_142834.jpg

current state of affairs in ph taken from ferry terminal
20150519_143338.jpg

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please resend the pictures as only one can be seen.
all pics 19 may 2015

encorp taken from sommerset
20150519_140719.jpg

encorp taken from just below tower 2 facing north
20150519_141426.jpg

encorp taken from btwn jens and sommerset tower 2 joining the carpark
20150519_142129.jpg

encorp taken from sommerset with zoom. can see floor indicators?
20150519_140542.jpg

encorp & imperia taken from sommerset
20150519_140012.jpg

imperia taken from jens hotel
20150519_142813.jpg

imperia & part of encorp taken from sommerset
20150519_140842.jpg

teega taken from jens hotel
20150519_142834.jpg

current state of affairs in ph taken from ferry terminal
20150519_143338.jpg

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems the MB and Sultan are rather pissed by the Spore media of having a field-day on Iskandar over-supply news yet again. MB even rebuke the SG govt openly recently by saying its nothing new when the SG press and govt shoot down JB. Its all in the press.

Obviously if I am the PAP, I will worry about Forest City the most. If you are a businessman, you worry someone who open shop next door with same quality of product and services but selling @ 10% discount from your price.

In Forest City case, the discount is up to 60% if you look at exchange rate and land prices of both places.

If the Spore govt don't counter this ( stop Forest City from growing ), seriously we shall see the future generations of Sporeans cycling or taking ferries to Forest City to work daily.

According to Sin Chew Daily Newspaper in JB (Malaysia), Johor Government will be going to perform total 4 Countermeasures to solve
the Johor Iskandar Property Market due to oversupply issues ??

We hope so.....

http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/tmp/img-555ab466a5674/step0003.jpg?1432009343003

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Dr Mad has said, "THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SKIN A CAT"

Lets sit back and see how the Johor side react this time with the 4 counter-measures. I would guess... ( guess only so I hope words don't be put into my mouth )

1) Scrapping RM 20 levy policies
2) Scapping Toll altogether
3) Allow Singaporeans to buy houses above RM 500,000
4) Allow Spore investors who reside in JB to pump Rom 95

According to Sin Chew Daily Newspaper in JB (Malaysia), Johor Government will be going to perform total 4 Countermeasures to solve
the Johor Iskandar Property Market due to oversupply issues ??

We hope so.....

http://www.freeonlinephotoeditor.com/tmp/img-555ab466a5674/step0003.jpg?1432009343003

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Meng Huii. The problem lies with my PC and not you. I could see from one PC and not the other.

We need pictures taken from Teega side to see the actual progress on the residential blocks.
The front pictures of the podium carpark has reach its maximum height already.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, we never know in 10-20 yrs time, Singaporeans might need to go Malaysia to seek jobs

Seems the MB and Sultan are rather pissed by the Spore media of having a field-day on Iskandar over-supply news yet again. MB even rebuke the SG govt openly recently by saying its nothing new when the SG press and govt shoot down JB. Its all in the press.

Obviously if I am the PAP, I will worry about Forest City the most. If you are a businessman, you worry someone who open shop next door with same quality of product and services but selling @ 10% discount from your price.

In Forest City case, the discount is up to 60% if you look at exchange rate and land prices of both places.

If the Spore govt don't counter this ( stop Forest City from growing ), seriously we shall see the future generations of Sporeans cycling or taking ferries to Forest City to work daily.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Tower 2 is visible from one of the photos.

Reason is T1 is slower than T2. They are playing catch up then they would build both Towers at the same pace. It is actually 4 towers in construction as both T1 and T2 have 2 towers each. That's why you do not see much progress if you see from front.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got it. They may want to move T2 a bit faster as it is a 35-storey building as compared to T1 which has 29 storey. Not sure if meng huii has those photos that you are looking for.
Reason is T1 is slower than T2. They are playing catch up then they would build both Towers at the same pace. It is actually 4 towers in construction as both T1 and T2 have 2 towers each. That's why you do not see much progress if you see from front.