• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

S2318

Tq for good information.

I think South block faces Imperia towards Tuas.
For my unit, I can see it completed at level 20, so payment is justified.

You are right, facing the Imperia is the south block instead of north block. May be the Imperia owner/resident can help us to monitor the progress too.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp1.jpgEncorp2.JPGEncorp3.JPGEncorp4.JPG

Seemed like Tower 1 already at top level30. Busy Sunday and Celcom is moving here.
Happy to see my unit completed somewhere near the corner of Tower 2 :smile:

probeaz

Looks like ferry to start between Sentosa and PH in 2018....

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/he-sees-big-opportunities-beyond-the-horizon

He sees big opportunities beyond the horizon

"...Meanwhile, in Malaysia, it is teaming up with Khazanah Nasional- backed UEM Sunrise in a 60:40 joint venture (JV) to develop the existing marinas in Puteri Harbour of Iskandar Puteri comprising a 278-berth private marina, a megayacht marina, and a public marina at a total cost of S$66.6 million. The JV - in which SUTL Enterprise has the majority stake - will also be involved in developing and operating a proprietary yacht club, a sports centre, and an 80-room hotel.

Mr Tay plans to operate a ferry between ONE15 Marina in Sentosa and Puteri Harbour for convenient access to the project, which is slated for completion in 2018..."

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arthur gota be kidding me right? Ferry from Sentosa to PH? Why not PH straight to Batam and bypass Singapore altogether?

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/he-sees-big-opportunities-beyond-the-horizon

"...Meanwhile, in Malaysia, it is teaming up with Khazanah Nasional- backed UEM Sunrise in a 60:40 joint venture (JV) to develop the existing marinas in Puteri Harbour of Iskandar Puteri comprising a 278-berth private marina, a megayacht marina, and a public marina at a total cost of S$66.6 million. The JV - in which SUTL Enterprise has the majority stake - will also be involved in developing and operating a proprietary yacht club, a sports centre, and an 80-room hotel.

Mr Tay plans to operate a ferry between ONE15 Marina in Sentosa and Puteri Harbour for convenient access to the project, which is slated for completion in 2018..."

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warm greetings from Encorp Iskandar Development Sdn Bhd and we would like to update you the progress of construction work.

Progress according to Levels

· We are currently at:
o Level 30 of Tower 1; and
o Level 28 of Tower 2.

Below are the project progress photos for the month of October 2016.

We are looking forward to having a long and fruitful relationship with your good selves and shall be updating you again.

Thank You.

THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED ADVISE.
ENCORP ISKANDAR DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD SIGNATURE IS NOT REQUIRED

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am so very optimistic because the Malaysian authorities also plan to operate a ferry between Harbourfront and Puteri Harbour by mid 2013!

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am so very optimistic because the Malaysian authorities also plan to operate a ferry between Harbourfront and Puteri Harbour by mid 2013!

The ferries are already running to Batam and Tanjung Balai, Indonesia. Malaysia is ready. Singapore is not.
We will never know what the real reasons is why Harbourfront refuses entry of the ferry services. The jams are for all to see at Tuas, yet they chose not to.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore authorities know that if the travel between Singapore and Malaysia is as smooth as driving from Jurong to Tampines @ 2am in the morning, Singapore is in for deep deep shit. Seriously, this dot has nothing but money and as you know the economy of Singapore is faltering rapidly ( SPH just "retrenched some staff last week and Keppel I read has retrenched a lot since early this year )

Next year this time it could be worse in Singapore. I have never seen such perfect storm before. In the 1997 Asian economic crisis, I can still see some domestic demands and sales are still moving even though it has been affected by 20-30%. Now many of my associates are reporting 70% drop in revenue.

The ferries are already running to Batam and Tanjung Balai, Indonesia. Malaysia is ready. Singapore is not.
We will never know what the real reasons is why Harbourfront refuses entry of the ferry services. The jams are for all to see at Tuas, yet they chose not to.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard they stopped the batam or tanjong balai routes already ( donno which one ) but as more residents move into PH, there will be a surge in demand but I still think its too early and they don't have the critical mass yet. 2020 will be ideal. Its the year when Malaysia will be a DEVELOPED nation according to PM NAJIB, the most capable PM of all time. Huat Ah!

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know when did you receive this notice? I have received any notice of payment for the structural work although the structural work of my unit has just been completed based on the October's update.
Warm greetings from Encorp Iskandar Development Sdn Bhd and we would like to update you the progress of construction work.

Progress according to Levels

· We are currently at:
o Level 30 of Tower 1; and
o Level 28 of Tower 2.

Below are the project progress photos for the month of October 2016.

We are looking forward to having a long and fruitful relationship with your good selves and shall be updating you again.

Thank You.

THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED ADVISE.
ENCORP ISKANDAR DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD SIGNATURE IS NOT REQUIRED

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know when did you receive this notice? I have received any notice of payment for the structural work although the structural work of my unit has just been completed based on the October's update.
Bro,
Tekkun was recently 'exposed' by ginfreely as an imposter using different nicks in the forum. Think he won't be appearing in this forum for awhile unless he uses another nick?