• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
easiest simplest application for jb car vep pass? anybody knows?
My car not yet registered and I am driving in tomorrow. Wonder what to expect, I tried the VEP website but it kept coming back with verification failed messages after I keyed in password for registrations. Would try to check if possible to register on the spot at the CIQ RTD.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
My car not yet registered and I am driving in tomorrow. Wonder what to expect, I tried the VEP website but it kept coming back with verification failed messages after I keyed in password for registrations. Would try to check if possible to register on the spot at the CIQ RTD.

thats good
and post the outcome of your trip here
thks

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats good
and post the outcome of your trip here
thks

I did another try online VEP registration just now and it got through.

I noticed at VEP registration, when the link for activation did not work, try copy the email that contain the link for activation to another new email or note and from here then copy the url of the link for activation to use as address. Check that the url is for the VEP and not your email. Also it seems that password has to have combination of cap and small letters(it works for me).

Get ready your passport, log card, Insurance and road tax before registration.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did another try online VEP registration just now and it got through.

I noticed at VEP registration, when the link for activation did not work, try copy the email that contain the link for activation to another new email or note and from here then copy the url of the link for activation to use as address. Check that the url is for the VEP and not your email. Also it seems that password has to have combination of cap and small letters(it works for me).

Get ready your passport, log card, Insurance and road tax before registration.

regardless you are still entering jb right?
pls input here exactly what happen at jb custom.
thks.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
so after one has registered on line, when and how will the car owner get a radio-frequency identification card?

According to email confirming registration of VEP, car owner would be informed of when and where to collect rfid, on VEP web site and other channels. This piece of information is also available at VEP web site.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far there is no information given on where to get the RFID and I am of the opinion that they MIGHT extend the VEP trials to end of the year.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far there is no information given on where to get the RFID and I am of the opinion that they MIGHT extend the VEP trials to end of the year.

experiencing how msia implements policies n procedures thru the yrs, one shld understand only when they hv done it after sometime n even after their amendments can one truly treat it as 'oh yes, they hv implemented' and thats how spore is watching b4 adjusting the vep for msian cars if any.

SikitSikit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

sorry, sidetrack a bit. For those who have experience renting our apartment in Malaysia. May i know about the income tax on rental income? do people (resident and non-resident) actually report this income at all???

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

sorry, sidetrack a bit. For those who have experience renting our apartment in Malaysia. May i know about the income tax on rental income? do people (resident and non-resident) actually report this income at all???

Most investors in Singapore I know of don't even report their Singapore portfolio to IRAS... Malaysia, think even more unlikely. Do anything u want.. just don't get caught.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most investors in Singapore I know of don't even report their Singapore portfolio to IRAS... Malaysia, think even more unlikely. Do anything u want.. just don't get caught.

I mean the "friends" around me whom are small investors. The only ones whom declare and started reporting are those whom received audit letters from IRB. And often you got to pay penalties for the years you evaded paying. It all depends on how unlucky you are or how competent their computer systems and records are.