• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from UEM sales that Fullerton Hotel more or less confirmed. Will be next to the Satellite Clubhouse.

yes its true. Fullerton hotel is confirmed. Next to convention centre.
On robert kuok piece of land they are building service apts. To be announced end of the year.
Pinewoods studio also expanding their studio. Will be very big in future.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pine wood is already damn gigantic and they still want to expand? Wah sey good news come to those who wait. I was planning to sell my units in PH for RM 2000psf and and RM 1500psf in Medini for a small profit in view of the slowdown but the monthly good news keep steering my intentions. Fullerton hotel brand name needs no elaboration

On robert kuok piece of land they are building service apts. To be announced end of the year.

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's really a good news to Puteri Harbour for the upcoming of convention centre and Fullerton Hotel :smile:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pine wood is already damn gigantic and they still want to expand? Wah sey good news come to those who wait. I was planning to sell my units in PH for RM 2000psf and and RM 1500psf in Medini for a small profit in view of the slowdown but the monthly good news keep steering my intentions. Fullerton hotel brand name needs no elaboration

Expansion is confirmed. They got the approval from the fed govt.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that Robert Kuok's piece of land is a mix development. But they will launch their residential project first.

Branded hotels in Puteri Harbour.....
1) Fullerton hotel (confirm by UEMS staff and COE of UMLand)
2) Traders Hotel (already there)
3) Somerset (going to VP Q1 2015)
4) Fraser Hotel (confirm by Tiong Nam, next to Pinetree Marina Resort Residences)
5) Pacific Hotel (TBC, Tower 3 of Puteri Cove Residences)

Will Robert Kuok buid Shangri la hotel on his piece of land?? since Traders hotel in Puteri harbour is not own by Robert Kuok, they are just the hotel operator.

Just imagine in future, with movie stars come to Pinewood Studio and attending Film promulgated activities in one of these hotel......

Puteri Harbour will soon become the sexiest place in the southern Malaysia.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that Robert Kuok's piece of land is a mix development. But they will launch their residential project first.

4) Fraser Hotel (confirm by Tiong Nam, next to Pinetree Marina Resort Residences)

Will Robert Kuok buid Shangri la hotel on his piece of land?? since Traders hotel in Puteri harbour is not own by Robert Kuok, they are just the hotel operator.

Just imagine in future, with movie stars come to Pinewood Studio and attending Film promulgated activities in one of these hotel......

yes best place to invest is puteri harbour.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never mind what others said about mega projects, PH will be a elite neighbourhood to be in :smile:
And I am just waiting for its completion.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a lighter note, large group of folks dancing salsa last night at Puteri Harbour. The place was rocking .......

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many months ago, I understand from the UEM staffs that Hard Rock hotel wanted that place but in the end pull out..
Need to want till Fullerton officially sign to confirm.. b4 celebrating..

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many months ago, I understand from the UEM staffs that Hard Rock hotel wanted that place but in the end pull out..
Need to want till Fullerton officially sign to confirm.. b4 celebrating..

Glad that they pulled out ...

I am sure that location can do a lot better than a Hard Rock Hotel!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the tentative pricing for Estuary Phase 1 terraces:

Type A 24x75 land and 2708 sft BUA RM 1.42m, corner 2989 sft BUA up to 1.93m
Type B 26x75 land and 2754 sft BUA RM 1.45m, corner 3167 sft BUA up to 2.02m
Type C 30x80 land and 3550 sft BUA RM 1.86m, corner 3780 sft BUA up to 2.34m

Prices are before discount. 5% early bird additional 3% loyalty.

These are freehold strata title. Maintenance fee is 0.25 psf. Phase 1 is farthest from straits.