• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see this thread has descended into farce. These tit-for-tats are utterly pointless. I would make the point that property wealth is a very passive means of building it. However, I know I'd immediately be told 'hey buddy, you don't know me - I started Virgin Airways'. Or something equally silly and non-verifiable. But...I can't help but think the truly wealthy have better things to do than posting forums. I hope so.

I'd also add that wealth built through property is one of the few ways that people without social and business skills can make money. A rising tide floats all boats and all that.

For those who think money can be made and money can't be made....it's ok to have different views. No need to shout at each other. If you're vested and are hoping for the best, why bother replying to the 'haters'? You're not going to change their minds and don't want to. For those who are trying to save other people from 'bad investment decisions' - come on! Anyone old enough to buy property is an adult. No minds get changed after SPA.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see this thread has descended into farce. These tit-for-tats are utterly pointless. I would make the point that property wealth is a very passive means of building it. However, I know I'd immediately be told 'hey buddy, you don't know me - I started Virgin Airways'. Or something equally silly and non-verifiable. But...I can't help but think the truly wealthy have better things to do than posting forums. I hope so.

I'd also add that wealth built through property is one of the few ways that people without social and business skills can make money. A rising tide floats all boats and all that.

For those who think money can be made and money can't be made....it's ok to have different views. No need to shout at each other. If you're vested and are hoping for the best, why bother replying to the 'haters'? You're not going to change their minds and don't want to. For those who are trying to save other people from 'bad investment decisions' - come on! Anyone old enough to buy property is an adult. No minds get changed after SPA.

Ph used to be an interactive theead until 3 months ago. Totally agreed with what you say. Guess we should just IGNORE the haters.

Btw, latest US job data suggest Fed will have interest hike in Dec to a high chance of 70%. RM is in for a torrid time next mth.

Stimpy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ph used to be an interactive theead until 3 months ago. Totally agreed with what you say. Guess we should just IGNORE the haters.

Btw, latest US job data suggest Fed will have interest hike in Dec to a high chance of 70%. RM is in for a torrid time next mth.

Haha, yeah I saw that. Additionally hedge funds are all calling a bottom on oil.

On the plus side, most don't think interest rates can go higher due to the sheer strength of the currency, limiting a runaway dollar. Only thing is...doesn't China look weak at the moment. Wonder if it'll keep the Fed dovish till New Year, despite consensus building that they'll move. We've been here several times before, after all!

Oil analysts have been repeatedly wrong for about a year. Little bit more wobbling as Iran comes on-stream should set up a pleasant late-year inventory build (and RM fall).

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, yeah I saw that. Additionally hedge funds are all calling a bottom on oil.

On the plus side, most don't think interest rates can go higher due to the sheer strength of the currency, limiting a runaway dollar. Only thing is...doesn't China look weak at the moment. Wonder if it'll keep the Fed dovish till New Year, despite consensus building that they'll move. We've been here several times before, after all!

Oil analysts have been repeatedly wrong for about a year. Little bit more wobbling as Iran comes on-stream should set up a pleasant late-year inventory build (and RM fall).

Iran will definitely contribute to the falling oil prices unless Syria escalates. That measn RM earnings is going to suffer again.
CNY already stabilised last week after 0.5% increase just as we (Malaysia) look for upside movements.

Fed's Yes or No for the umpteen times is keeping me on tenderhooks. Currency movements especially MYR against USD is giving me nightmares. Forex quota finished for this year and Feds is working up again. ..die standing until after New Year.

Last edited:

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is whole folder is about living in JB and this thread does not mention anything about buying in Puteri Harbour just about PH Community which includes renting you toot 2.6 million is my spare change too. I am posting here as some people just out for personal attacks in case you are blind.

You must be one of those sour grapes under the RM1 million crowd invested peanuts here and take loan by making bad decisions and still want to talk big.

Get lost!

I didn't reveal my wealth. Neither did the rest who have been in here for a long time. A truly wealthy person will never be so loud n crass as u. This PH folder was peaceful from day 1 it was created until you came along. So u get lost!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't reveal my wealth. Neither did the rest who have been in here for a long time. A truly wealthy person will never be so loud n crass as u. This PH folder was peaceful from day 1 it was created until you came along. So u get lost!

You and your truly wealthy, you obviously don't mix well in real life and I suggest you get to know real truly wealthy people then you will know what loud and crass behaviour is. I don't owe you anything so don't tell me what I can or cannot do, just hold your breath and suck it.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your truly wealthy, you obviously don't mix well in real life and I suggest you get to know real truly wealthy people then you will know what loud and crass behaviour is. I don't owe you anything so don't tell me what I can or cannot do, just hold your breath and suck it.

Tsk....and u can tell people what to do? Seriously. U shud read back what u wrote and eat it all up.

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Predication's.. one cant..it can go either way..i always look at markets the opposite..works most of the time..

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." - Will Smith

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk....and u can tell people what to do? Seriously. U shud read back what u wrote and eat it all up.

I actually went back to read PH and the other threads over last 3 months. Claims, misclaims and overclaims. LOL
Nothing more than just fallacies.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." - Will Smith

lol.. tot u disappear, haven heard from you for so long. I almost lost interest in returning to the forum

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol.. tot u disappear, haven heard from you for so long. I almost lost interest in returning to the forum

Hello...pleasant surprise you guys still remember me. I do appear once a while to keep tabs on anything I might have missed.

Your Somersets giving you good returns? I stayed there 2 weeks after it opened, squeaky new, save for some improvements but should be good.
KLCC is a hive of activities with W Hotel /Tropicana Residences, Four Seasons and Star all around there. Your unit there must have good cap. appreciation these days.

I am more into the PH Fb page which focused on finer things in PH. This thread is not like it used to be. We used to share pics and property updates, where to get the best deals, the insider contacts, the beers pics, the loans and even FD rates, etc.

These days the oneupmanship of members here quarrel trying to outdo each another, impose their thoughts onto others, etc. Very dissappointing. No wonder so many of us just leave. Easily 10 of the regulars, me think.

PM me if you want. Beers, remember? :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next Fri/Sat One 15 will officially announced their 2nd Marina location in Private Marina, Puteri Harbour. Very good news again after their official announcement of Pan Pacific as their Tower 3 operator.

I am lucky to be one of those invited to grace the event. Any fellow residents here who are invited? I will not be going cos I am holidaying.

They have chartered yachts to ferry residents and guests along the borders of Sentosa. I think it will be a cool and romantic evening by the sea