• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those high floor marina facing and sea views units will be super hot demand once again. The price in Puteri Harbour is still very very cheap and value for money as basically it is still a vast land mass without any human activities going on yet.

I bet my money on the time when the convention centre is officially opened and the first exhibition successfully launched. That is the time when the value will peak hopefully @ RM 4000 psf.

Wonder how's Puteri Cove Residences official launch

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean for the future launches.. Don't think they will launch at RM 3 + million if any right? Cos they know if they launch at RM 3.6m it will be fully booked. If I were the developer I will launch at RM 4.5 m and slowly sell since they are not hard up for money and along the way they can sell while PH is undergoing massive development and visitors will get to see the picture clearer and clearer.

3.6m.. but all book already..

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I migrated to PH from places such as Leisure Farm, Nusa Duta, and Horizon Hills in fact. So far I haven't seen any more fantastic developments like Ecoworld and PH.

Seriously with these money (> SGD$1 mil) there are lots of much better properties elsewhere.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those high floor marina facing and sea views units will be super hot demand once again. The price in Puteri Harbour is still very very cheap and value for money as basically it is still a vast land mass without any human activities going on yet.

I bet my money on the time when the convention centre is officially opened and the first exhibition successfully launched. That is the time when the value will peak hopefully @ RM 4000 psf.

An optimistic view which for those vested is a "windfall" ( those that did so earliest would have a much larger one ) and assuming all the infrastructure are put into place and are up and running, ice. the Ferry service, the Tuas crossing and not forgetting the roads leading to and from PH. But I would think something within the region of RM 2500 - 3000 psf. Taking into account the current chaos at the border crossing which if something is not done soon, will put off potential investors,the general current surroundings and the examples mentioned previously....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

puteri harbor psf is more expensive than bangsar and is KLCC pricing. i really disagree that it's cheap.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean for the future launches.. Don't think they will launch at RM 3 + million if any right? Cos they know if they launch at RM 3.6m it will be fully booked. If I were the developer I will launch at RM 4.5 m and slowly sell since they are not hard up for money and along the way they can sell while PH is undergoing massive development and visitors will get to see the picture clearer and clearer.

oh i see. yup, they should be pushing up price. heard the next launch are low rise condo.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously with these money (> SGD$1 mil) there are lots of much better properties elsewhere.
100% agree
SGD 1 M == RM 2.55M
If i got that kind of money to throw in malaysia, i'd definitely get bangsar or montkiara condo. maybe serai ,one menerung, mk10.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,. PH got sea view.

What makes PH very different from KLCC or Mont Kiara?

KLCC is potentially one of the hottest area, plenty of upmarket condos yet in the middle of the city. Basically it is city living. No difference between living in Manhattan or downtown Spore. By the way, new launches of Star Avenue ranges from RM1.5k psf to RM 2.5k psf onwards.

Mont Kiara fascinates me and I even had many viewings there of the subsale units and new ones as well. It is rather convenient sandwiched between KL and PJ area. Traffic jams during certain hours are horrible as access roads are narrow and few nevertheless the traffic wardens do a good job. Come another 3 years, the VP of some new projects will have pressure on these infra. My only complaint is there are just too many condos within the location. The stagnation of prices of MK20 is enough to tell a story. Pavilion HillTop launched its price starting about RM800 psf also tell you the story.

PH is more spaced out...don't really need to say anymore as many of you guys know what it is. But what really make me invest there? Honestly it is the perceived stability of political and governance of PH. It has best of both worlds. On one hand, it is very politically knitted with Singapore. The political masters of Putrajaya would not dare to overdo the policies. The Sultan is involved and it is quite an open secret that Johore is quite independent implementing whatever recommended policies. On the other hand, the BN has to make sure that this very National Project does not fail and funds are always available for its infra and its success.All these will drive up prices. As a matter of fact, if Encorp does not fetch RM2000 psf in 2017, I would be disappointed or is it wishful thinking :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% agree
SGD 1 M == RM 2.55M
If i got that kind of money to throw in malaysia, i'd definitely get bangsar or montkiara condo. maybe serai ,one menerung, mk10.

The first few years of my investment life I was always comparing KL/Penang prices to Johor. When one of my friend bought a HH house for RM 700K and sold for RM 1.6m and in 2.5 years time I realise Johor will be in their own league as it attract Sporeans and Malaysians with Singapore dollars to stay. Keyword is to "stay"

You cant really stay in Bangsar and travel to Singapore daily for work.

Also in PH, what I like is that you don't even need to enter Singapore on a daily basis if you are doing sales or self employed or online business as you still have Singapore mobile connections. That's very important.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my friend started investment in Horizon Hills 6-8 years ago, the place was a bare big chunk of empty land. Mostly filled with oil palm and wild boars running around. No coastal highway. No LEGOLAND nothing.

Everyone said this development is destined for failure and they are evening selling Semis at RM 700,000. That time in Johor, semis are normally priced RM 400K for more modern layout.

In just 5 years time everyone would start talking about Horizon Hills and the first believers struck jackpot as they buy one get one free.

My fren was one of those heavily vested who bought " a few" semis and earned about RM 3m in 30 months. That's RM 100,000 a month.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the ferraris come to puteri harbour
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJOwDW5k0M[/video]

Wow.. The place seems like got a lot of potential.. But the pricing will be expensive and I don't really see it coming down anytime soon. Also it's encouraging to see more established developers moving into the area. Like E&O and SunWay.

So at least they will likely be more committed to that area for the next 10 years or so..

I would its a smart move considering that the potential for Johor to be attractive is quite high.. Probably higher then in KL especially with the proximity to Singapore.
The commercial scene in Johor is really just pathetic.. I really think it's prime for a revamp.. South key which is coming up is a prime fit to profit from this unfulfilled demand for higher quality services.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH is very nice and I like it very much. But I think some of you are overly optimistic. I don't see how the current demographics can support the price projections. Its best to tread carefully when investing in Malaysia.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
err yes if you look at the location of Puteri Harbour Vs Lim Chu Kang/Sungei Buloh Nature reserve where crocodiles have been sighted. But the massive construction going on at Puteri Harbour has actually caused crocodiles to be migrated to Singapore alongside Otters and other creatures. Now sinkies got to compete with Foreign Talents and Sinkies local-born animals such as our wild boars got to compete with Foreign animals for food.

Its pretty sad.

Not too bad lah. All animals are born to compete.

"天行健,君子以自强不息。"

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole of Malaysia is surrounded by sea , plenty of sea view to share@@@
But the rest of Malaysia coast is not surrounded by Singapore or next to the State’s Parliament complex which makes me think the area will be taken care of and have a future. Personally I have no desire to live in KL, but PH with its proximity to Singapore where I can live mortgage free and commute as needed vs a $4,500 a month 2 bedder in the suburbs of Singapore (they say is worth 1.3 mill S$.. and I have interns renting a room in an HDB for 1300S$ this is insane and an indication of a housing issue in Singapore). In Iskandar I can join a golf club, own a car, all things not attainable in Singapore. I believe Iskandar will be to Singapore what Shenzen is to HK. Let the rich and paranoid live in Singapore with its limited space, I get it, and the rest of us can live in Iskandar, and of all of Iskandar PH with its cosmopolitan, green, waterfront lifestyle appears to be as safe a bet there is in Asia at the moment.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

yaa whole johor got plenty of sea side. but the sea side got luxury condo or not. so far only have senibong cove, danga bay and PH. sooooo... my point is, got plus and minus for everything. also there are different buyers for diff type of property. PH appeal to those who love sea view. others prefer golf course, green or forest / mountain view, etc etc

Last edited:

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya but pray tell me which area in the whole of M'sia has got not one but two marinas , state govt offices and a CIQ very likely to be linked to S'pore ? I rest my case.