• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides my earlier post on imperia west facing units, those Tower 2 of Encorp facing Kota iskandar will also have afternoon sun too.
That is about right.
Park facing is West and In between Imperia towers is South towards Spore.
Directly across over Traders into the marinas is East. :smile:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. Solar radiation enters the room a lot through glass window with heat storage in the high thermal mass wall.
Yes but not directly into the balconies as the earth tilt itself slightly at different time of the year.

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
snapped a couple of photos yesterday at ph

Imperia office twr from west

20140908_175348.jpg

Imperia and Encorp from north west

20140908_175026.jpg

Encorp twr 2 already at 7th floor i think

20140908_174820.jpg

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit confused... Kindly help point out where is Teega, Eccorp and Imperial. Is the red building Traders Hotel?

Teega is on the far left 3 towers now about 8 floors high.
Imperia is the 2 towers nearing completion structurally.
Encorp is the beside Imperia
Traders is directly opposite Imperia towards the marina.
The red building is Hello Kitty.
There's couple of piling on the right and that is Almas.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Matix,

Just curious what waves you are referring to?

Waves is planned to be the Mixed Development Launch by UM / UEM Land, next to Imperia in front of Little Red Cube. I was told at the UM office that it will be launched early next year. Currently waiting for approvals.

Waves.jpg

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
UM Land is developer for Suasana JB as well. Saw the two side by side at UM Land office, just unbelievable the diff in built quality. Suasana design and material is similar to HDB, while Waves is like high end condominium standard. Its a pity they build such low quality high rise in JB city centre. Suasana is asking now close to MYR1400 psf min. for 1 bedder, yet they build such standard. Real pity.

Gladywin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waves is planned to be the Mixed Development Launch by UM / UEM Land, next to Imperia in front of Little Red Cube. I was told at the UM office that it will be launched early next year. Currently waiting for approvals.

View attachment 17009

Hi Bro IskandarRocks,

Thanks for the reply. Now i know. It is the plot between the little red cube and teega. Would be interested to know how much per square foot they are going to launch this project.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
UM Land is developer for Suasana JB as well. Saw the two side by side at UM Land office, just unbelievable the diff in built quality. Suasana design and material is similar to HDB, while Waves is like high end condominium standard. Its a pity they build such low quality high rise in JB city centre. Suasana is asking now close to MYR1400 psf min. for 1 bedder, yet they build such standard. Real pity.

UMLand's Suasana bangsar in KL is pretty uninspiring too, tight spaces, mehh quality, and saw a very weird 2 bed room unit where one bedroom has no window. However, over at Tebrau side, the seri austin landed houses from UMLand are pretty decent.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

MYR1400 psf? I thought the new projects are going sub MYR1000 psf now.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
MYR1400 psf? I thought the new projects are going sub MYR1000 psf now.

Just enquired last month, I asked for best deals available, there were three 1 bedder recommended by the developer sales, all are close to RM1400 psf. Think it is realistic price given the CIQ within walking distance and location BUT the build design and quality is like a 3 star hotel. Just incredible why build something so low end in a prime area ??? Thought they said it will be a river walk area BUT if the only serviced condo in that street is like 3 star standard, what about others in the vicinity ? Thot they will revamp the place ???

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro IskandarRocks,

Thanks for the reply. Now i know. It is the plot between the little red cube and teega. Would be interested to know how much per square foot they are going to launch this project.

The sales lady reluctantly told me starting at around 900 psf. Sounds about right given the current market conditions bro.

Gladywin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sales lady reluctantly told me starting at around 900 psf. Sounds about right given the current market conditions bro.

Yup, starting at 900psf means they have taken into consideration of the weak market sentiment. Anyway, 900 psf is just the starting price, those with a view of the marina will surely demand a premium and easily cross the mark of 1000psf, I guess.