• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been confirmed resale transactions in Imperia ranging from 1100 to 1300 psf in the last 2 months. Agents are getting a lot of enquiries from prospective buyers. Also, Southern Marina, which is higher density and has slightly lower end finishings compared with Imperia, is seeing healthy sales ranging from 900 to 1100+ psf. Majority of buyers being Malaysians. Yes, gone are the days when people lined up in the heat to buy Teega units, however, RM 300 or anywhere close to that at least in Puteri Harbour is also a distant dream.

Bro, those units that u mentioned being resold at 1100-1300psf are which units? Mind sharing?

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been confirmed resale transactions in Imperia ranging from 1100 to 1300 psf in the last 2 months. Agents are getting a lot of enquiries from prospective buyers. Also, Southern Marina, which is higher density and has slightly lower end finishings compared with Imperia, is seeing healthy sales ranging from 900 to 1100+ psf. Majority of buyers being Malaysians. Yes, gone are the days when people lined up in the heat to buy Teega units, however, RM 300 or anywhere close to that at least in Puteri Harbour is also a distant dream.
I agree with IR, prices will not drop that much, at most 20%, and that is if there is a financial meltdown in the economy. We are likely to see the prices go up after this "hump" in the Malaysian financial's probably by 1st quarter 2016....

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, those units that u mentioned being resold at 1100-1300psf are which units? Mind sharing?

Date Size Price PSF

16 May 15 - 813 910,000 1,119
5 May 15 - 813 1,050,000 1,292

24 May 15 - 1,828 2,010,800 1,100
24 May 15 - 1,828 2,191,772 1,199
16 May 15 - 1,828 2,198,000 1,202
4 Dec 14 - 1,673 1,950,000 1,166

24 May 15 - 2,508 2,758,800 1,100
16 May 15 - 2,508 3,385,800 1,350

The data comes from Edge. They have just started compiling transacted data. I am not saying it is 100% accurate. No source of data is. But I would still go by this just as a guideline, rather than believing on someones speculation.

http://www.theedgeproperty.com/my

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM Sunrise Bhd : upbeat on Estuari Gardens

07/01/2015 | 09:54pm US/Eastern

NUSAJAYA,*JOHOR:*UEM Sunrise Bhd*is confident that its*Estuari Gardens*project in Puteri Harbour, here, will receive good response from buyers when it opens for sale on Sunday.

Its acting chief marketing officer Zadil Hanief Mohamad Zaidi said about 500 people have already registered with the company to preview the units that are available for sale, with 60 of them expressing real interest.

'Estuari Gardens is the first landed property development project in Puteri Harbour, so we expect the response to be good as consumers prefer landed properties. From the registration that we have received, most are locals, as well as Malaysians who work in*Singapore," said Zadil.

"We believe the prospect in the market here is for landed properties and with everything that we have to offer in this project, including beautiful landscape and amenities, we will be able to attract buyers."

Estuari Gardens*features 350 units of two-storey superlink houses, available in four designs. The project is located on a 19.34ha site. It is phase one of the overall 159.6ha Estuari development.

"The gross development value (GDV) forEstuari Gardens*is*RM634 million*while for the entire Estuari project the GDV is*RM7 billion.

The project is expected to be completed in the next seven to 10 years," said Zadil.

He was speaking at a press conference at the project's show house, here, yesterday.

The Estuari Gardens*project started at the end of last year and is expected to be fully completed by the middle of 2017.

As for the next phases of the Estuari development, its head of project Jeff Saw said the focus would be on semi-detached, bungalows and linked houses as well as low-rise condominiums.

"We are planning for waterfront properties in the final parcel of the project. Our focus on this project is on landed and low-rise properties," said Saw.

He said the company has another parcel of land measuring 80.9ha for a project in Puteri Harbour which is at the planning stage.

"The project is tentatively called Residential South and will feature landed and low rise properties," said Saw.

(c) 2015 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved., sourceNewspapers

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri harbour is very hot, last week was southern marina, this week is estuari. Btw where is the exact location of this estuari? cannot find any location map on the Internet, so secretive.
Must be in a good location to have a starting price of rm1.34m for a terrace house, elsewhere can buy semi d already.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri harbour is very hot, last week was southern marina, this week is estuari. Btw where is the exact location of this estuari? cannot find any location map on the Internet, so secretive.
Must be in a good location to have a starting price of rm1.34m for a terrace house, elsewhere can buy semi d already.

tumblr_inline_mm3qa6NL0d1qz4rgp.png

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Saw that too, but very vague, just a general location. So it's near the harbour. This is the highest starting price I have seen for a terrace house.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Saw that too, but very vague, just a general location. So it's near the harbour. This is the highest starting price I have seen for a terrace house.
It's on the left hand side just after Marlborough College and RSA campus ( that's currently being built ) going towards Puteri Harbour....

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Positive article on Southern Marina Residences
Here is the full article
http://www.starproperty.my/index.ph...t-will-succeed-despite-property-glut-reports/

And some highlights, 80% of buyers are Malaysian.

"Its managing director Lim Soon Huat said that despite negative news reports on Iskandar Malaysia’s property market outlook due to possible property glut, the company was confident that its project would do well. He said the location of the project overlooking Singapore would be its strong selling point as waterfront properties were rare and highly valued by property buyers."

“We’ve already sold 50% of the 456 condominiums units for the phase one with 80% of the buyers are Malaysians and 20% are Singaporeans, mainland Chinese and buyers from Hong Kong,’’ said Lim."

“Right now there are already ferry services from Puteri Harbour to Batam Island and and Karimun Island in Indonesia and soon there will be services from here to Harbour Waterfront Terminal in Singapore,’’ he said. Lim said the company would also be targeting wealthy Indonesians from the two islands as rich Indonesians would normally own properties outside of their country."

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came across the recent Teega Picture, looking good, and finally a picture from an angle where you can see the Suites building. It looks like my wing is lagging behind though. I was concerned in an earlier post about the balcony and if it was functional as it is not bulged out like on the Residences, UEM got back to me and said yes there are sliding doors to the balconies, and "It is around 4.15m long by 1.32m wide, which can sits a coffee table with two chairs at aligned position comfortably."

For more Teega pictures, big pictures, have a look at this site, http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=125184122

Teega June 26 Taken from Almas site.jpg

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ultra-Rich Malaysians are still especially upbeat about the long term economy in Iskandar ( not 3-5 years of course ). I heard nowadays the RM 5 million and above bungalows are purchased by Malaysians instead of the usual Singaporean buyers

Positive article on Southern Marina Residences
Here is the full article
http://www.starproperty.my/index.ph...t-will-succeed-despite-property-glut-reports/

And some highlights, 80% of buyers are Malaysian.

"Its managing director Lim Soon Huat said that despite negative news reports on Iskandar Malaysia’s property market outlook due to possible property glut, the company was confident that its project would do well. He said the location of the project overlooking Singapore would be its strong selling point as waterfront properties were rare and highly valued by property buyers."

“We’ve already sold 50% of the 456 condominiums units for the phase one with 80% of the buyers are Malaysians and 20% are Singaporeans, mainland Chinese and buyers from Hong Kong,’’ said Lim."

“Right now there are already ferry services from Puteri Harbour to Batam Island and and Karimun Island in Indonesia and soon there will be services from here to Harbour Waterfront Terminal in Singapore,’’ he said. Lim said the company would also be targeting wealthy Indonesians from the two islands as rich Indonesians would normally own properties outside of their country."

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to Southern marina show flat today. The staff said that Fullerton hotel will not emerge in PH.

Not sure how truth is this. Anybody has any inputs...

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ultra-Rich Malaysians are still especially upbeat about the long term economy in Iskandar ( not 3-5 years of course ). I heard nowadays the RM 5 million and above bungalows are purchased by Malaysians instead of the usual Singaporean buyers

Malaysian buyers also include many who are Malaysian SGPRs

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parking money in well estabished developer projects is a lot better than putting cash in banks as a hedge against inflation and curreny depreciation.
Most of them do not think of flipping but leaving the properties for their future generations. Afterall they already have enough for themself to spend.
The modern rich no longer just buy bungalows. They buy land and industrials.