• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great to hear that puteri cove is in full swing, just a bit concern when I saw the latest aerial video. Second payment for puteri cove means the foundation has been laid right? Third payment means the completion of the said parcel's structural work?

I received an invitation for the southern marina on 23,24 Jan preview at traders hotel.

Actually they got the full 2015, 2016 and probably half of 2017 to settle the job. Somehow I am hoping they finish in 2018 cos in 3-5 years time we will see a masterpiece coming together not only in PH but nearby Medini and Sunway as well

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can any Teega owners update if they have been asked to pay an instalment recently? I have not have had a request for quite long already, think last one was more than 12 months ago. Took a 70% loan with HSBC. Hope there aren't any payment that was overdue and developer charging me interest now..

You mean for Teega you havent paid until 30%? I guess the bank might have disbursed the loan already. Please do check with your banker.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they got the full 2015, 2016 and probably half of 2017 to settle the job. Somehow I am hoping they finish in 2018 cos in 3-5 years time we will see a masterpiece coming together not only in PH but nearby Medini and Sunway as well

Structure to complete or near completion in Medini and surrounding
2015: Gleneargles Hospital, Afiniti, One Medini, Reading University
2016: Raffles American School, Avira phase 1
2017: Meridin, Medini Signature, D'Pristine

2018 is a look forward year indeed.....

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Payment schedule Teega.jpg
Can any Teega owners update if they have been asked to pay an instalment recently? I have not have had a request for quite long already, think last one was more than 12 months ago. Took a 70% loan with HSBC. Hope there aren't any payment that was overdue and developer charging me interest now..
Same for me last payment was over a year ago, the next payment will be 15% for "completion of structural framework" so I have to assume the tower has to be complete? I asked UEM in Dec if I should roll my term deposit with the next payment into a 6 month and the lady said better not, so I have been doing a month at a time. We look to be at 16 floors on the main tower so almost half done since the first floor started in July, but they seem to be going faster per floor now. So 15% in next 6 months is realistic, then the next should come fast 10% at roof completion and electrical.

Last edited:

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 19152
Same for me last payment was over a year ago, the next payment will be 15% for "completion of structural framework" so I have to assume the tower has to be complete? I asked UEM in Dec if I should roll my term deposit with the next payment into a 6 month and the lady said better not, so I have been doing a month at a time. We look to be at 16 floors on the main tower so almost half done since the first floor started in July, but they seem to be going faster per floor now. So 15% in next 6 months is realistic, then the next should come fast 10% at roof completion and electrical.

Same for me as well. Since mine is a 80% bank loan, so after the firat2 10% installment (or rather 5% each with the rebate), the next one should be in fact 2% cash rebate from UEM. But have not gotten any notice yet since about a year. I think need to wait until the tower is built up to my level, whih for my case might still be a few months..

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
will ph be like Dubai ..... one day?

dubai-Burj-Khalifa_3169505k.jpg

Daniel, a project manager for Microsoft, said: "Dubai is at the cutting edge of architecture. It is very modern and futuristic and when the fog comes in, it's a city from a sci-fi movie.
Dubai from the 73rd floor of the Cayan Tower
Picture: Daniel Cheong/Caters

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
will ph be like Dubai ..... one day?

dubai-Burj-Khalifa_3169505k.jpg

Daniel, a project manager for Microsoft, said: "Dubai is at the cutting edge of architecture. It is very modern and futuristic and when the fog comes in, it's a city from a sci-fi movie.
Dubai from the 73rd floor of the Cayan Tower
Picture: Daniel Cheong/Caters

Wow! I thought it is a photoshop pic. Er... I don't think we can ever get that kind of fog at PH. :smile: Unless SAF decide to throw smoke graenades in the hundreds by mistake one day...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lovely picture from Dubai... Actually last time there are residents who used to see Horizon Hills with engulfed with similar fog on the way to work at 7am plus... But that was in the past when its surrounding were all jungles.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone dropping by PH today for the launch of the Southern Marina? Please do post photos here. With RM hovering @ RM 2.70, RM 100 meal over there is S$37.00.

Live like a King in the evening @ Puteri Harbour after living like a dog in Singapore during the daytime. The breeze at the Marina is very strong the last time I strolled along one evening. It was a weekday night and I am pleasantly surprised @ the quality and quantity of the crowd. Amazing considering there are 0 residents.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
So. Does anybody have any news on the ferry service? From November to December to January... Brochures, pamphlets everything printed... But no ferry?

Maybe they are waiting for some critical mass because right now there are no permanent residents. Imperia would be a landmark but I heard that it will not be ready so soon. End of Q1 possible? It's topped out already right?

Somerset Residences maybe too. Because for service residences there may be some possibility of permanent stayers. Then the shops will open later and the ecosystem will change. Anybody knows when Somerset Residences open fully?

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been waiting until my neck long long liao....

So. Does anybody have any news on the ferry service? From November to December to January... Brochures, pamphlets everything printed... But no ferry?

Maybe they are waiting for some critical mass because right now there are no permanent residents. Imperia would be a landmark but I heard that it will not be ready so soon. End of Q1 possible? It's topped out already right?

Somerset Residences maybe too. Because for service residences there may be some possibility of permanent stayers. Then the shops will open later and the ecosystem will change. Anybody knows when Somerset Residences open fully?

rexmundi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to know how the response go too today. What's the take up rate? Still thinking if I should go tomorrow.

Anyone dropping by PH today for the launch of the Southern Marina? Please do post photos here. With RM hovering @ RM 2.70, RM 100 meal over there is S$37.00.

Live like a King in the evening @ Puteri Harbour after living like a dog in Singapore during the daytime. The breeze at the Marina is very strong the last time I strolled along one evening. It was a weekday night and I am pleasantly surprised @ the quality and quantity of the crowd. Amazing considering there are 0 residents.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to know how the response go too today. What's the take up rate? Still thinking if I should go tomorrow.

OH I dint know the event was for 2 days. Better hurry cos I understand the price is good for its amazing views. Besides Puteri Cove Residence, Southern Marina Residence has the best marina or sea views in the whole of Iskandar and even in Puteri Harbour.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, southern marina has the best sea view, at least for a while. If the 3 blocks of condo beside puteri cove comes true, the sea view will be blocked. Only the outer block which is not for sale will have lasting sea view. Just to keep the expectations right.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went in yesterday late afternoon, saw Imperial installing car park levels outer panels already. Quite nice the color dark grey matches Traders hotel. Encorp also very busy, saw 3 lifters busy working on build up. Good to see that. I also kaypoh and walk in to Marina south preview. They launched one of the tower, take up abt 70%, choice units still available but looks like the views will eventually blocked by puteri cove and adjacent development. So maybe you get private marina view but not sea view hence that may be hindrance to some buyers. Actually the design is simple elegant, nothing spectacular. The price of 900 psf is for big units 1260 sqft above. For 7xx and 8xx sqft, the psf is about 1100 to 1200 average. Without any interior design and renovation. Finally tried the Thai Khao food, the service and environment is excellent!!! but food can improve more, too spicy. Overall saw many people dining and most are Caucasians and Japanese. Quite upper class crowds in dining areas.

Attachments

• IMG_20150123_184641.jpg
    IMG_20150123_184641.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,322

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
True actually when one buys, he should know that the future views into Singapore will ultimately be blocked by PCR opposite or the potential condos by UEM ( if any ). So its best to just buy knowing that you have a perfect private marina view.

The finishing I heard is nothing to shout about compared to the 6-star finishing by the Spore developer opposite. Again, given the price, you cant complain. At least now you have a choice.. want a Pan Pacific standard, spend RM 200 psf more to buy those opposite. Want to do up your own reno? Buy this.

True, southern marina has the best sea view, at least for a while. If the 3 blocks of condo beside puteri cove comes true, the sea view will be blocked. Only the outer block which is not for sale will have lasting sea view. Just to keep the expectations right.