• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I do have a separate letter as well as list of items eg tv, sofa, bed, pillows, kitchen wares, etc.
However, is the duration of providing / furnishing freebies within of the contractual period of 42 months or not? Cos we are talking of possible late delivery charges which can run into extra 3 to 6 months for furnishing apart from the normal late TOP charges.

I think there's one clause in the S&P that's protecting the developer's interest (you may check e clauses in the section of late delivery charges).
They gotten the CCC even though the house is not in good condition. I got a short change for my late delivery charges (close one eye..and move on). So actually, they can play around with the CCC's date.. FYI only.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had also requested for an official letter from Encorp to state the free first-year maintenance fee.
Yes. I do have a separate letter as well as list of items eg tv, sofa, bed, pillows, kitchen wares, etc.
However, is the duration of providing / furnishing freebies within of the contractual period of 42 months or not? Cos we are talking of possible late delivery charges which can run into extra 3 to 6 months for furnishing apart from the normal late TOP charges.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had also requested for an official letter from Encorp to state the free first-year maintenance fee QUOTE]

There is such a letter stating the acceptance of 1 yr free maintenance.

Yes. Such a letter is usually signed separately from the SPA, but on the same day. They make you acknowledge the free maintenance, free furnishing, discount provide, etc. SPA is only for a empty shell, generally. They also make you acknowledge that what they sell you is written in black and white and not by what the sales man say.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked for it as I am worried that Encorp may not honour it later. I have shown them newspaper cutting which shows the one year free maintenance before they prepare the letter for me.
I had also requested for an official letter from Encorp to state the free first-year maintenance fee QUOTE]

There is such a letter stating the acceptance of 1 yr free maintenance.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked for it as I am worried that Encorp may not honour it later. I have shown them newspaper cutting which shows the one year free maintenance before they prepare the letter for me.
So they issued it to you?
I was given the copy to sign acceptance when we signed the S & P.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see Teega Residences has outwardly curved balconies and Teega Suites is flush with the building. Am I reading this right is the depth 1.3 meters (is that big enough to have a. chair or something), and is diagram indicate sliding doors or a window to a fake balcony. And does anyone have the specs for the suite such as flooring and fixtures, all I have is a doc marked for internal use only months before it was launched.
Screenshot (25).jpg

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard that Malaysia is going to replace the Touch and Go system by end of April. Hence, our card will not be able to use after the date and money in card will not be refunded. Is this correct?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. It looks nice.
I see Teega Residences has outwardly curved balconies and Teega Suites is flush with the building. Am I reading this right is the depth 1.3 meters (is that big enough to have a. chair or something), and is diagram indicate sliding doors or a window to a fake balcony. And does anyone have the specs for the suite such as flooring and fixtures, all I have is a doc marked for internal use only months before it was launched.
View attachment 20467

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard that Malaysia is going to replace the Touch and Go system by end of April. Hence, our card will not be able to use after the date and money in card will not be refunded. Is this correct?

Not heard of this.
But I do know very old cards could not be used and would be refunded by cheque.
I had personally received such payments a couple of times.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. Good to know that is not true. Still have quite a bit of money in my Touch and Go Card.
Not heard of this.
But I do know very old cards could not be used and would be refunded by cheque.
I had personally received such payments a couple of times.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My unit was bought in the first phase so they did not provide such letter when signing the S&P./QUOTE]

The letter was handled by sales so they would be the correct people to ask. I too was not given the list of items for the furnishings but I just told them I do not want to quarrel with them later. They sent it to me by email.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
My unit was bought in the first phase so they did not provide such letter when signing the S&P./QUOTE]

The letter was handled by sales so they would be the correct people to ask. I too was not given the list of items for the furnishings but I just told them I do not want to quarrel with them later. They sent it to me by email.

Oldie, mine one hor, they've e drawing for the cabinets, aircons..blar blar in the letter. :o

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing my stay in Somerset last week.

There's a promotion rate and a studio cost only RM261 plus breakfast.

It is a service apartment, so do not expect the comfort of a 5 star hotel. The corridors are carpet laid but the room is tiled with 600 x 600 tiles. Toilet is ok, ironmongeries are good. The dry kitchen is solid table top also served as breakfast table with high chairs. Full size fridge and a microwave oven. Basic cockeries are provided for. No pots and pans and there's no ovens. TV size 32" is a bit small in the sitting area with a sofa and coffee table.
Bed is comfy. Wifi is good. Furniture is very new and basic. Nothing fanciful.

Sound insulation is very poor as I was given a connecting room. I practically can hear what my neighbours are saying through the door gaps.
Breakfast is on the top floor and for RM18/pax, cannot complain. Moreover it is included in the room rate.
Housekeeing is not up to par as toilet is not cleaned properly. Yellowish stains can be seen and the management apologised for it.
Carpark is free and faily lighted up. But I think there's no guards so I chose the brightest spot and nearest to the lifts possible.

No restaurants are available so I went to Spices again. Expensive dinner but good food. Overall, quite happy.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the place will get better with time.

It is a service apartment, so do not expect the comfort of a 5 star hotel. The corridors are carpet laid but the room is tiled with 600 x 600 tiles. Toilet is ok, ironmongeries are good. The dry kitchen is solid table top also served as breakfast table with high chairs. Full size fridge and a microwave oven. Basic cockeries are provided for. No pots and pans and there's no ovens. TV size 32" is a bit small in the sitting area with a sofa and coffee table.

Sound insulation is very poor as I was given a connecting room. I practically can hear what my neighbours are saying through the door gaps.
Breakfast is on the top floor and for RM18/pax, cannot complain. Moreover it is included in the room rate.
Housekeeing is not up to par as toilet is not cleaned properly. Yellowish stains can be seen and the management apologised for it.
Carpark is free and faily lighted up. But I think there's no guards so I chose the brightest spot and nearest to the lifts possible.

No restaurants are available so I went to Spices again. Expensive dinner but good food. Overall, quite happy.

dragonfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Funniman and guys

I was there at Somerset Puteri Harbaour, Its happened that I was given to view a unit that is type D, 1087sqft and with connecting unit. I believe the floor area is smaller

In Singapore, Quality Surveyor (QS) certified the floor area before handing over to the buyers.

If the size is within +/- % of the floor area (about 3% to 5%) there is no penalty. Otherwise, the developer has to compensate the buyers the shortfall.
In the case of Somerset Puteri Harbour, there is no certification of the actual floor area.

Maybe someone like to share their experience or encounter such issue in Malaysia?