• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why encorp wants to go slow on the project since its 100% sold? Don't they want to chop chop finish and collect the money?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you use Imperia's progress, there is no way Encorp can handover keys by end 2017.

A more realistic estimate would be 18mths after Encorp is built to the top floor.

Why 18 mths? They would be doing progressive finishing at lower levels while the upper floors are being constructed.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed tat encorp has this ugly perimeter fencing surrounding the facade. At the units balconies n etc. It looks like those green coloured metal road fencings that we have in spore. The ones that LTA puts up in the middle of the road to prevent jay walkers. Yikes!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed tat encorp has this ugly perimeter fencing surrounding the facade. At the units balconies n etc. It looks like those green coloured metal road fencings that we have in spore. The ones that LTA puts up in the middle of the road to prevent jay walkers. Yikes!

It is a requirement that construction sites are fenced up for safety purposes.
Surely you do not want busy bodies getting accident in a site where it is not handed over to the local council yet.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a requirement that construction sites are fenced up for safety purposes.
Surely you do not want busy bodies getting accident in a site where it is not handed over to the local council yet.

Hmmm, think the fence did came out in 1 of encorp's advert photo. I doubt it's meant for construction. It's part of the facade

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extension of completion period and late delivery charges are totally different items. One is project, the other is contract.

They still have 15 more levels to go. Assuming they can do 3 levels in 2 months, the fastest they top up would be Dec 2016. Give another 6 ~8 mths for finishing, it should be late 2017.

Guess no simple way out unless they get the China contractor help, the type that build a 30 plus levels hotel in a month.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very fast, almost half a year gone again. I heard Puteri Cove Residences or Pinetree are already halfway mark which is 15th level? Sure or not? I was always thinking they are at level 3 or 4

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is it?
EncorpMarinaFront_From_Side.png
[/URL]

SikitSikit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp T2.jpg

I went to PH this afternoon, and took this pic. The railing of the balcony is really ugly...but i think they will paint it white or grey subsequently (based on the pictures in their website/marketing brochure)

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you open up the brochure, there's a centerfold and it shows the railing for the garden.
In fact this same railing is for all balconies until the 35 floor. Yeah..the color scheme would be crucial.
I think the green color presently is zinc dicromate paint which is an anti rust base coat.

http://www.encorp.com.my/v6/marina-puteri-harbour/

Last edited: