• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The renowned architect is not from the tropics. It can be problem with Asian cooking.

Walao! So there's only a wall separating the front and back facing units without any airwell in between? More concern about ventilation. If windows all facing only one side of unit, wind cannot enter much. Aircon have to remain on the whole day when in the house!
For heavy Asian cooking, will prefer to eat outside instead as less of a hassle.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a number of the bathrooms in different types of unit have no windows. Suppose they will have a ventilation fan which will be triggered when the bathroom toilet's light is turn on.

surely buyers have seen the layout right? or signed a blank chq?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yalor! Was too impressed with the showroom and condo's location to take notice of the window's positions. Haizz!:(

The uniform bylaws of the building act states that open air ventilation is a must for all toilets. Maybe there's small vent with fixed louvers into a cental open air space. Electric fans won't work as it is dependent on power supply.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The uniform bylaws of the building act states that open air ventilation is a must for all toilets. Maybe there's small vent with fixed louvers into a cental open air space. Electric fans won't work as it is dependent on power supply.

one of the room toilets in my condo unit in spore smacks right in the centre of the unit. but theres a small vent at the ceiling which has a ventilated gap leading to the kitchen. seems to get a pass from the authorities. so i guess so long an outlet is there, it should suffice.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
In singapore, an internal toilet, i.e. without windows are allowed as long as it is ventilated by mechanical means, i.e. fan. They are activated once you turn on your light as you cannot use the toilet in the dark.
one of the room toilets in my condo unit in spore smacks right in the centre of the unit. but theres a small vent at the ceiling which has a ventilated gap leading to the kitchen. seems to get a pass from the authorities. so i guess so long an outlet is there, it should suffice.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In singapore, an internal toilet, i.e. without windows are allowed as long as it is ventilated by mechanical means, i.e. fan. They are activated once you turn on your light as you cannot use the toilet in the dark.

Power outages in Malaysia are more common. So if 1 day no power, no toilet time...:biggrin:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ducting could be quite long if implemented in the units, hence I doubt there will be ventilation ducts to the toilets and kitchens.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not sure about the open air ventilation for toilets though all the units comes with central aircon like those in hotels. They are probably assuming people living in there to leave their aircon on all the time and will not mind paying astronomical electricity bills since it is supposed to be a atas condo. If power outages in the area, will all buildings there like Traders hotel and Hello kitty also be affected? Every building should have their own back up supply for at least a day or two, right?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about residential development in Malaysia. Commercial buildings should have standby generator set which will provide sufficient power to critical spaces such as escape route when there is a power failure.
Not sure about the open air ventilation for toilets though all the units comes with central aircon like those in hotels. They are probably assuming people living in there to leave their aircon on all the time and will not mind paying astronomical electricity bills since it is supposed to be a atas condo. If power outages in the area, will all buildings there like Traders hotel and Hello kitty also be affected? Every building should have their own back up supply for at least a day or two, right?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ryan Khoo's 7 video clips are quite informative. Did not know that the reserved site opposite the public marina is going to be the sultan's palace. The idea of working in Downtown Singapore and staying in PH is quite cool by commuting via the ferry.
dont know if you guys have seen this sales pitch video by a ryan khoo from era regarding puteri cove in ph.
were people convinced by his koyok sales, i wonder?

[video=youtube;_x9LJ6P_9d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9LJ6P_9d4[/video]

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back up gen sets are only for essential services and limited use only such as lighting for escape routes, fireman lifts, etc. It is not for normal aircon use, maybe fans. The output of these gen sets are too low for large scale uses.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am at Brussels Beer Cafe chilling out. Looking at Imperia's progress, it will be a stretch for TOP by Q2, 2015. UEM recently sent out a notice that it has been delayed to Q1, 2015.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back up gen sets are only for essential services and limited use only such as lighting for escape routes, fireman lifts, etc. It is not for normal aircon use, maybe fans. The output of these gen sets are too low for large scale uses.

Wonder were there any blackouts in PH since Traders hotel opened last year till now?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder were there any blackouts in PH since Traders hotel opened last year till now?

Not sure but if it is substations or the power grids that went bonkers, there's nothing anyone can do.
We have cases of the entire KL went dark for a day or 2 b4.