• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

okkidoggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just enquired last month, I asked for best deals available, there were three 1 bedder recommended by the developer sales, all are close to RM1400 psf. Think it is realistic price given the CIQ within walking distance and location BUT the build design and quality is like a 3 star hotel. Just incredible why build something so low end in a prime area ??? Thought they said it will be a river walk area BUT if the only serviced condo in that street is like 3 star standard, what about others in the vicinity ? Thot they will revamp the place ???

Most JB old condos look like no-star hotel, I suppose 3-star is very good standard for JB.

Last edited:

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sales lady reluctantly told me starting at around 900 psf. Sounds about right given the current market conditions bro.

If the price for The Wave start from 900 psf, then the price for Grand Medini (starting from 800 psf) is too high.
The Wave is freehold and Grand Medini is leasehold.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the price for The Wave start from 900 psf, then the price for Grand Medini (starting from 800 psf) is too high.
The Wave is freehold and Grand Medini is leasehold.

Sounded very anecdotal when I heard from the Saleslady. I almost thought she was guessing. I would not take it seriously.

Anyway, here is another rendering I found on the UM Land website ........

01.jpg

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounded very anecdotal when I heard from the Saleslady. I almost thought she was guessing. I would not take it seriously.

Anyway, here is another rendering I found on the UM Land website ........

View attachment 17030

When I was checking out Suasana at UM Land office last month, I asked about The Waves pdf and he asked me how much I am willing to consider, I mentioned about RM1000 pdf, he had that WHAT look and never contact me again. So I will doubt the price starting at RM900 psf. Will be much higher, looking at the design and shop lots styles (more for high end brands), thats my hunch.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting @ RM 900PSF means its for viewless 2nd or 3rd floor units. The difference between low floor and super high floor units with perfect stunning views in Singapore's sea-fronting condos is up to $800PSF at times...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, after paying so much for the view, most owners either don't bother viewing or the views become blocked over time. It is better to spend a fraction of the $ for better interior deco where you view and use most of the time.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but surprisingly those units with commanding views almost always command a premium in rentals and sale compared to the rest of the units. Even HDB prices differs for every floor

In reality, after paying so much for the view, most owners either don't bother viewing or the views become blocked over time. It is better to spend a fraction of the $ for better interior deco where you view and use most of the time.

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from UEMS senior manager, besides the HSR there will also be MRT from Singapore Tuas to Nusajaya in future.
When clarify with him, he confirmed.

I think even though it is real, that will take many many years.....

views on this?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it as it will be a competition with the HSR project. Likely they'll be doing something to complement rather then compete. It makes more sense.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from UEMS senior manager, besides the HSR there will also be MRT from Singapore Tuas to Nusajaya in future.

views on this?

Looking at the population in Nusajaya now, my guess is 2035 or beyond? HSR & RTS will be long up and running, before anything from Tuas to Nusajaya surfaces. I will be an old man, but we could be looking at 3 rail links and 3 road crossings then.......LOL

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he confirm anything which his big boss Najib has not announced? Is he running to become the next PM of Malaysia? :smile:

views on this?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

views on this?

i m not sure it is the same snr mgr whom i also met when i was there looking at teega. i did asked him abt some rail thing and he replied that while planning for nusajaya they have already looked into space for rail particularly linking to singapore. for tuas side i believe we have only heard abt the possible hsr link to tuas west or jurong east so thats still possible but for the mrt i believe they are only looking at the jb central side to a station near republic poly. already a downtown mrt line has started building next to causeway point. so this is the present state of affairs. i dont believe the mrt train from either side will permeate each other's borders continuously. i hv said b4 that spore would not wish for another similar tanjing pagar costly saga. so i still think the hsr will end at tuas although it is very ideal to stop at shenton way but look, all the way underground from jb without any security scan or checks for goods? inflammable? explosives? drugs? sure you want all these unchecked elements travelling beneath us?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any news of ferry service from harbourfront given the increase toll charges both sides via land?
i m not sure it is the same snr mgr whom i also met when i was there looking at teega. i did asked him abt some rail thing and he replied that while planning for nusajaya they have already looked into space for rail particularly linking to singapore. for tuas side i believe we have only heard abt the possible hsr link to tuas west or jurong east so thats still possible but for the mrt i believe they are only looking at the jb central side to a station near republic poly. already a downtown mrt line has started building next to causeway point. so this is the present state of affairs. i dont believe the mrt train from either side will permeate each other's borders continuously. i hv said b4 that spore would not wish for another similar tanjing pagar costly saga. so i still think the hsr will end at tuas although it is very ideal to stop at shenton way but look, all the way underground from jb without any security scan or checks for goods? inflammable? explosives? drugs? sure you want all these unchecked elements travelling beneath us?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any news of ferry service from harbourfront given the increase toll charges both sides via land?

last wk at ph i stopped by the ferry terminal and i asked the info counter officer when it wil start and he replied that just the week b4 they had gone to spore to ask again abt the link but was futile. he told me they are talking abt harbourfront and not raffles marina yet. right now its only ferries fr karimun to ph. knowing spore, they are not abt to hastily agree to something as they usually stick to it.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group running legoland and the Madame Tussaud in Singapore (due to open in October) can arrange a package deal with two plus ferry ride.
last wk at ph i stopped by the ferry terminal and i asked the info counter officer when it wil start and he replied that just the week b4 they had gone to spore to ask again abt the link but was futile. he told me they are talking abt harbourfront and not raffles marina yet. right now its only ferries fr karimun to ph. knowing spore, they are not abt to hastily agree to something as they usually stick to it.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group running legoland and the Madame Tussaud in Singapore (due to open in October) can arrange a package deal with two plus ferry ride.

i think we'll have to wait till the condos at ph and medini to be up and running to see things moving again. for now, its just wait and see. i noticed the medini mall is quiet as it depends on legoland visitors. the carpark to the medini mall is just too far for a casual cuppa.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont know if you guys have seen this sales pitch video by a ryan khoo from era regarding puteri cove in ph.
were people convinced by his koyok sales, i wonder?

[video=youtube;_x9LJ6P_9d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x9LJ6P_9d4[/video]

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The renowned architect is not from the tropics. It can be problem with Asian cooking.
Just realised there isn't any windows or openings for ventilation and sunlight in the kitchen and utilities areas for Imperia as there're units on all sides wrapping round the building and with a sky roof terrace on top. Sorry, I very suaku. Nowadays modern condos all like that is it? Hmm...