• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the UEM office has one of the best locations within PH. I hope once they have sold all their units the place will be revamped into some high class hotels etc. Actually they should consider building mega basement or multi storey carparks. Now with 0 residents and they are already having issues with shortage of carpark lots. I cant imagine when all the condos TOP and are at least 50% full. Easily a few thousand carpark lots are needed.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maintenance fees for residential stratified properties will be exempt from the goods and services tax (GST), according to Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Ahmad Maslan.

He revealed that the exemption covers all types of residential stratified properties, including apartments, condominiums and low-cost housing projects.

“I want to confirm the change of policy. All of it. Whether it is a condominium, flat, low or low-medium-cost apartment. All will be exempted from GST,” said Ahmad Maslan following a briefing on the six percent tax in Kuala Lumpur.

“Whether it is luxury or not… medium or low… the maintenance fees will not be charged with GST.”

He said the decision came after the government heard the views of residents and leaders of high-rise management bodies. He added that the government believed that building maintenance will not be a business that yields large profits.

“It is more a service that is operated by residents’ committee, in relation to maintenance, repair, or paying security guards. It is not a business that focuses on big profits,” said Ahmad Maslan.

Moreover, building maintenance is a service that affects a lot of people, just like public transport services, hence, should be exempt from GST.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...ce-fees-for-residential-properties-gst-exempt

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
teega and imperia are coming up nicely but what happenned to encorp?

wpid-ph-052_wm_wm.jpg.jpeg

wpid-ph-042_wm_wm.jpg.jpeg

saw these pics at http://southerncorridormalaysia.com/

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year Christmas will be very different in Puteri Harbour with at least 1 condos up and running. 2016 - 2018 will be amazing. This will be the part of Nusajaya where late investors or home buyers will come in to buy. Hope it grows gradually.

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year Christmas will be very different in Puteri Harbour with at least 1 condos up and running. 2016 - 2018 will be amazing. This will be the part of Nusajaya where late investors or home buyers will come in to buy. Hope it grows gradually.
Personally doubt will be 50% occupied, maybe on weekends from foreign targetted residences.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Email from Pacific Star:-

We are pleased to share with all proud homeowners of Puteri Cove Residences that both Puteri Harbour Convention Centre and Private Marina will commence construction in Q3 2015 and is expected to be completed in 2017. This will tie in timely with the completion of Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside which shall see its completion in mid 2017, elevating the entire Puteri Harbour into an international nautical hub given its superb location nestled strategically between both Singapore and Malaysia.Exclusively for Puteri Cove Residences home owners, 30 private marina boating memberships have been reserved and can be acquired together with selected premier Puteri Cove apartment units. With two finger piers to be constructed for Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside, over 30 yachts can be moored, accommodating luxury boats of up to 15 meters length.

Envisioned to be the forefront destination of waterfront living in the region, the entire private marina will provide almost 300 berths, housing luxurious mega-yachts of up to 40 meters and also provide complementing yacht rental services. The boating experience is completed with an 8-storey clubhouse for members and guests to enjoy. An experienced and renowned marina operator from Singapore will be engaged to manage both the private marina and clubhouse, providing Puteri Cove residents and yacht owners who call at the harbour complete assurance of Puteri Harbour private marina’s world-class standards.
An overwhelming reception is expected when Puteri Harbour private marina membership sales commences in the mid-year alongside with the Puteri Harbour Convention Centre. We look forward to welcoming these exciting developments which will all come together to form a truly Exclusive Marina Living for all residents of Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look forward to a vibrant PH in 2017.
Email from Pacific Star:-

We are pleased to share with all proud homeowners of Puteri Cove Residences that both Puteri Harbour Convention Centre and Private Marina will commence construction in Q3 2015 and is expected to be completed in 2017. This will tie in timely with the completion of Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside which shall see its completion in mid 2017, elevating the entire Puteri Harbour into an international nautical hub given its superb location nestled strategically between both Singapore and Malaysia.Exclusively for Puteri Cove Residences home owners, 30 private marina boating memberships have been reserved and can be acquired together with selected premier Puteri Cove apartment units. With two finger piers to be constructed for Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside, over 30 yachts can be moored, accommodating luxury boats of up to 15 meters length.

Envisioned to be the forefront destination of waterfront living in the region, the entire private marina will provide almost 300 berths, housing luxurious mega-yachts of up to 40 meters and also provide complementing yacht rental services. The boating experience is completed with an 8-storey clubhouse for members and guests to enjoy. An experienced and renowned marina operator from Singapore will be engaged to manage both the private marina and clubhouse, providing Puteri Cove residents and yacht owners who call at the harbour complete assurance of Puteri Harbour private marina’s world-class standards.
An overwhelming reception is expected when Puteri Harbour private marina membership sales commences in the mid-year alongside with the Puteri Harbour Convention Centre. We look forward to welcoming these exciting developments which will all come together to form a truly Exclusive Marina Living for all residents of Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard there are many enquiries for the SOHO and retail units. Much more than the PCR condo units.

Will drop by to ask if we are allowed to take up max 80% loan for SOHO units. In Spore we can take 80% loan for it

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boys and Gals..i need to sell one of my units in Imperia, Puteri Harbour, anyone interested to buy let me know,...unit on 8th flr.813 sqr ft 1 bed condo, asking rm.1200 per sqr ft..

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boys and Gals..i need to sell one of my units in Imperia, Puteri Harbour, anyone interested to buy let me know,...unit on 8th flr.813 sqr ft 1 bed condo, asking rm.1200 per sqr ft..

Below 1mil, tat means foreigners cannot buy ar..

naved

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typo mistake bro....Its 1250 per sqr ft.for my unit in Imperia Puteri Harbour. .be the first one to buy it as I havent sofar put the unit in the market..lemme know Boys and Gals..

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typo mistake bro....Its 1250 per sqr ft.for my unit in Imperia Puteri Harbour. .be the first one to buy it as I havent sofar put the unit in the market..lemme know Boys and Gals..

I think they look at the state valuation when implementing the 1m rule, not the S&P price...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, sellers can ask for $1mil RM but the state may value it as just below $1mil RM. There were several cases (Bukit Indah terraces) mentioned in this forum about 2 years back even at the $500k RM rule. $1mil RM budget allows for quite a lot of choices...

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am envious of you owners of puteri harbour. You all don't get harassed by cslong to say ur property is shite or has bad fengshui.