• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Speedo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously dun get it. Why shud i pay extra for parking on top of the monthly conservancy charges?

Can any1 explain?

Is any other service apartment doing this? Parking fee and conservancy fee is 2 separate fees?

Btw, extra carpark lots can be bought at RM35k per lot. This i checked with the lawyers. Gulp-!

My Q&A with Developer recently:

Q: By accessorizes the car park, is there any fee chargeable to the accessory car park?

A: Yes, maintenance fees apply, calculation based on Share Unit, estimated RM22.32 per bay.

Q: Also, will the monthly maintenance fee delete accordingly from the Fifth Schedule?

A: Yes, thus, maintenance fees for common facilities will be reduced.

Q: The change of Central Waste Vacuum which shall be equipped in each parcel, to a common Central Waste Collection System at each floor, what is the compensation to the unit owners?

A: Beside offer carpark ownership to our buyers, there is no other compensaton.

Speedo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without Prejudice, I would strongly suggest those of you who have NOT signed the Supplementary Agreement to seek legal advice as to your rights.

My Q&A with Developer recently:

Q: As per the SPA, does a purchaser own the car park bay ? (by the way, the sales executive told me my parcel "comes with" two units of car park bays)

A: Yes, your unit allocated with 2 car park bays, but purchaser does not own them, they are part of Common Facilities.

Q: When the purchaser resale his parcel, is he selling his parcel only without the car park bay ?

A: After car park bay ownership transferred to purchaser, they are accessorized to the main parcel (condo unit), but they can not be sold separately (it is a Housing Act regulation). Nevertheless, they are added value items to 2nd hand selling price.

Q: Who own the car park bay (common facilities) of Imperia Condo by the way?

A: Developer now, and Management Corporation (MC) after strata title issued

Q: By accessorize the car park bay as per Supplementary Agreement, the purchaser then only owns the car park bay ?

A: Yes.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle PuteriWorld, please tell us what you know (your opinion) of PH, Pinewood, Kota Iskandar etc.. I have not been to Iskandar, but I have brought a unit at PH.. Hopefully did not make a wrong decision.. Thanks

You mean you have purchased a unit at Puteri Harbour BUT you haven't been even to Iskandar? You haven't been to PH and you snap up a unit there? You are very brave my friend.

Hold it and use it as your holiday home. Its a really nice place to chill out regardless of the RM 20 levy, RM 100 toll, or 50% price drop.

Afterall, if you read the papers, Holland Road FREEHOLD land cost just 10 cent PSF in 1940

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
It cud also be that IskandarRocks was the earliest batch of buyers so his Sales Agreement differs from us??? This is only an assumption......i could be wrong.

That's what I suspect. Particularly the Sales Package. As per bro Grago's post, seems like they included 2 carpark lots in the sales package list for the later buyers of the 3 bedders. No mention in my sales package.

After carefully going through all of my paperwork, I am quite convinced that I am much better off signing the Supplimentary Agreement.

Last edited:

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you have purchased a unit at Puteri Harbour BUT you haven't been even to Iskandar? You haven't been to PH and you snap up a unit there? You are very brave my friend.

Hold it and use it as your holiday home. Its a really nice place to chill out regardless of the RM 20 levy, RM 100 toll, or 50% price drop.

Afterall, if you read the papers, Holland Road FREEHOLD land cost just 10 cent PSF in 1940

Chill la.......its joe88 money afterall. There are many investors like him. Buying w/o seeing the actual stuff. They are usually the uber rich. Lol!

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, not the rich one.. staying HDB (parent house)... the price there is easier to stomach than sg.. hopefully can sell it soon...

Chill la.......its joe88 money afterall. There are many investors like him. Buying w/o seeing the actual stuff. They are usually the uber rich. Lol!

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal

msia hasnt reached that stage i think when buyers give blank chqs to agents which i did for several pty in spore. of course if one is so troubled with their iskandar pty now that every negative news make them bite their fingers then i am sorry to say 'its a bad move'. but bad move or not, if yours is at ph then take heart; developments like encorp, teega and imperia are fully sold notwithstanding sormerset and jens hotel which are running full swing. like puteriworld has said, go and see for yourself joe88 at least once and you will know even if najib is kicked out, you can still live comfortably at ph when residents start to occupy. and if you know human dynamics, when people traffic gather enmassed, like sugar, ants will come. need i say more?

just think. if there is no pty curbs, no extra tolls and vehicle levies, no sultanate and state self interest; even if political bickering persists, i believe pty investment will still be tops. the chinese have made their calculations, just wait and see, they will build first.

the HSR and the exact nusajaya location will be announced soon. businessman are awaiting such news just like us, they want a bigger pie for themselves and like i have said when residents start moving into ph and the ferries start running btwn the two countries, you mean you still need to worry what will happen to your ph pty. dont you know that there are executives waiting to move out of units like ujana apartments and elsewhere in leisure farm and horizon? in fact i last heard some had already taken long term stay at somerset and jens hotel. they probably have bigger overseas subsidies. why then ph? for that u can read puteriworlds several observations in his earlier posts here.

but i still urge joe88 to just go and see!
i like this ph video the best

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks menghuii, am hopping the ferry service will be ready soon.. so that can go over to take a look, no $$$ to own a car here... Depending on public transportation... is too much effort...

msia hasnt reached that stage i think when buyers give blank chqs to agents which i did for several pty in spore. of course if one is so troubled with their iskandar pty now that every negative news make them bite their fingers then i am sorry to say 'its a bad move'. but bad move or not, if yours is at ph then take heart; developments like encorp, teega and imperia are fully sold notwithstanding sormerset and jens hotel which are running full swing. like puteriworld has said, go and see for yourself joe88 at least once and you will know even if najib is kicked out, you can still live comfortably at ph when residents start to occupy. and if you know human dynamics, when people traffic gather enmassed, like sugar, ants will come. need i say more?

the HSR and the exact nusajaya location will be announced soon. businessman are awaiting such news just like us, they want a bigger pie for themselves and like i have said when residents start moving into ph and the ferries start running btwn the two countries, you mean you still need to worry what will happen to your ph pty. dont you know that there are executives waiting to move out of units like ujana apartments and elsewhere in leisure farm and horizon? in fact i last heard some had already taken long term stay at somerset and jens hotel. they probably have bigger overseas subsidies. why then ph? for that u can read puteriworlds several observations in his earlier posts here.

but i still urge joe88 to just go and see!
i like this ph video the best

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Menghuii. I have been to PH to visit even when Traders hotel was a huge tract of land. Its really amazing how the place has developed, seriously.

Every few weeks I make it a point to visit the place and realise how things have changed. They are not only attracting Sporeans but tourists from all over the world. One thing I noted is that those shops facing the public marina might closed down when the likes of the shops from Almas or Puteri Cove Residences are opened for business. PCR, with a Spore developer rolling out the retails might be better able to attract the likes of Macdonals, Subway, Jumbo Seafood, Paradise, Ding Tai Fung etc to open shop there as it is facing a full-fledge condo ( SMR ) and the private marina with an iconic convention centre and clubhouse within views.

Frankly speaking, the RM 20 or 50 levy simply dont bother me. The oversupply of condos makes no difference to my investment. I am vested in PH for long term of 10-20 years and prefer to hang around this place when I am in Malaysia. I have hung around Leisure Farm, HH, East Ledang and Bukit Indah etc and still feel PH is the best place for me to relax. HH and EL/Leisure are too far away from civilisation and shops. Bukit Indah is like Bedok Central in Singapore. Thanks I now have a place to park my Jap sedan in peace while I relax by the bay

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too am committed to my investements in Somerset Puteri Harbour for the next 10 years. Looking forward to my first rental cheque next month ;p

Thanks Menghuii. I have been to PH to visit even when Traders hotel was a huge tract of land. Its really amazing how the place has developed, seriously.

Every few weeks I make it a point to visit the place and realise how things have changed. They are not only attracting Sporeans but tourists from all over the world. One thing I noted is that those shops facing the public marina might closed down when the likes of the shops from Almas or Puteri Cove Residences are opened for business. PCR, with a Spore developer rolling out the retails might be better able to attract the likes of Macdonals, Subway, Jumbo Seafood, Paradise, Ding Tai Fung etc to open shop there as it is facing a full-fledge condo ( SMR ) and the private marina with an iconic convention centre and clubhouse within views.

Frankly speaking, the RM 20 or 50 levy simply dont bother me. The oversupply of condos makes no difference to my investment. I am vested in PH for long term of 10-20 years and prefer to hang around this place when I am in Malaysia. I have hung around Leisure Farm, HH, East Ledang and Bukit Indah etc and still feel PH is the best place for me to relax. HH and EL/Leisure are too far away from civilisation and shops. Bukit Indah is like Bedok Central in Singapore. Thanks I now have a place to park my Jap sedan in peace while I relax by the bay

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too am committed to my investements in Somerset Puteri Harbour for the next 10 years. Looking forward to my first rental cheque next month ;p

Congrats!

Just wondering what happened to the marina facing units that were launched later. As far as I remember, GRR was not offered for those. Have they also been taken up by Somerset?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure on tat.. hope someone whom bought it could reply

Just curious. Incidentally, did an internet search and could not find a single unit for sale or rent (other than those through Somerset).

Had a couple of bad reviews initially, but that is expected of a brand new place. They are getting better though. I think people are not happy with the simple breakfast, other than that looks pretty good .......

http://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel...a-Johor_Bahru_Johor_Bahru_District_Johor.html

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, so no one is selling nor renting out these units. Unless, they are yet to be handed out, as they were launched later .....

Well, my experience is.... if there is a cashflow on my unit, I see no need in selling my unit unless the price is right..

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that I want to kpo here, but accessory parcel is not common property , it is as the term implies - an accessory area attached to the "main" parcel ie owned by parcel owner. The accessory parcel (car park lot) needs to be clearly identified in your strata title when it is finally issued. So do take it up with developer to ensure that your accessory parcels will be included in your (to be issued) strata title deeds in future. Only those car park lots that are not accessorized with parcels fall under common property. All accessory parcels shown on the title deed cannot be separately sold from the parcel. There also shouldn't be separate maintenance charges levied on your accessory parcel either. If that's the case, It seems to me developer (and, in future, the MC) is merely renting out the car park to you on a long term basis, and these car parks hence fall under common property - not accessory parcel.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/news/5949/car-parks-in-high-rise-development

http://leongdeikun.blogspot.sg/2011/07/accessory-parcel-in-strata-development.html

Thank you for the links that clarifies the question for the recent Imperia issue. Couldn't up your Reputation points as appreciation for your effort as "I have to spread reputation around before I can contribute to you again"......

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, my experience is.... if there is a cashflow on my unit, I see no need in selling my unit unless the price is right..

Hi to all, just went UEM marina club house to see the new landed property in puteri harbor. smallest type land 24x75 , 2700 sqft build up. selling at 1.25 mil after rebate. about 4 km walk to the ferry terminal. site just located beside the new American school. any comment on this project?