• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

alexlow888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the block closest to the sea already taken up by close friends and associates. At least buying one will allow you to live among the very rich.

if im not mistaken, the highest floor unit facing marina is below RM1,000 psf after discount..... they are currently opening the middle block for booking registration ....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
err do you think they will still be available if they price it at below RM 1000psf and AFTER the Datuks and Kawans of the Robert has gone in for buffet?

If there are, I will Q up overnight to buy.

if im not mistaken, the highest floor unit facing marina is below RM1,000 psf after discount..... they are currently opening the middle block for booking registration ....

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
err do you think they will still be available if they price it at below RM 1000psf and AFTER the Datuks and Kawans of the Robert has gone in for buffet?

If there are, I will Q up overnight to buy.
Acquaint Danga Bay just launched already 80%+ sold at 900 to 1200 psf. I really doubt you can get 1000 psf for marina facing unit at this Robet Kwok development. Someone is not doing his job if thats the case.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
If and a big IF, Waves is launched at RM1000 psf then might as well buy Robert development if RM1000 psf. It seems Waves will be fully blocked by Robert development.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ythoon,

when u say good buy, do you mean to say in terms of capital appreciation or in terms of rental?

I think it's good buy if it's ranging at RM840psf++

I think the Kuok is trying to put a realistic price with the current market sentiment. Basically it is a good buy....

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I have been reading all the posts at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ow-is-the-time-to-invest-in-or-it-s-overhyped and these are my conclusions
1) Buy what you can afford
2) Must have staying power (I only have about 16 months of staying power for Zone B assuming I need to chuck out RM2500 monthly instalment as I still have to pay for a condo that I bought in JB City in Zone A and also my present HDB in Singapore)
3) Location must be good, not just the psf alone.
4) Try to pay off as much as possible as interest rates are high
5) Interest rates are rising
6) The rental yield could be low
7) It may take a long time to rent out
8) If for own stay, is ok

I think I'm going to cut down on my risk significantly and enter Zone B nonetheless. So the only option now is to buy a high psf but lower quantum unit at Medini. The only downside is 99 yrs old leasehold. But actually, do I really care that much? Jesus may return in 2070 or an asteroid may wipe out Mankind in 2100..lol..And I still have a freehold unit in Zone A to pass to my descendants (thinking too much..lol). The reason why I wish to enter Medini market now is I expect psf to only rise from RM800+ psf to maybe as high as RM1200 in Medini in future. So even if I may think RM800+ psf is high now, comparatively speaking, 5 years down the road, my psf may be considered mid range then.

What do you guys think of my new strategy?

I really like the idea of having 1 unit at 2nd link and 1 unit at JB City.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
"highest floor unit facing marina is below RM1,000 psf after discount"

Sure or not ? * Roll Eye" Sunway Iskandar recently launched that LEASEHOLD NO SEA / MARINA View @ RM 700psf on average

Robert Kwok Southern Marina is the best buy for the past 10 years indeed if highest floor marina facing is RM 900+psf

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
"highest floor unit facing marina is below RM1,000 psf after discount"

Sure or not ? * Roll Eye" Sunway Iskandar recently launched that LEASEHOLD NO SEA / MARINA View @ RM 700psf on average

Robert Kwok Southern Marina is the best buy for the past 10 years indeed if highest floor marina facing is RM 900+psf

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideally speaking, if the stars align in 3 years time, with HSR start construction, fastrack up and running, etc. A 1000sft unit bought at 800k being rented out at a cheap 4000 rm would mean a 6 percent return, assuming no loan. A similar condo in jurong would be 3 times that rent.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

besides the Medini region where there is no RM1mil cap for foreigners, does Puteri Harbour region still has 500K condo projects approved for foreigners?

Please advise me since this is a Puteri Harbor thread.

Thanks.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Cheapest & most value for money is Robert Chop Southern Marina RM 900psf + ( rumoured ) High Floor Marina View units. Not sure if this is a gimmick to entice unsuspecting buyers to view and the price become RM 1300PSF. Exercise your discretion. Robert Kwok doesn't appear to be heading for Bankrupty so there is no need to spoil market like this.

Hi all,

besides the Medini region where there is no RM1mil cap for foreigners, does Puteri Harbour region still has 500K condo projects approved for foreigners?

Thanks.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Thanks.

condos like teega, encorp, sommerset. imperia and pinetree maybe puteri cove too i think, have units approved for 500k type.

nusajaya2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Approach all the developers and ask if there's any sub 1mil unit left or returned by buyer.

Hi all,

Thanks.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know if any of you have seen this emerald bay video but it could be an old one as the surrounding ph existing buildings are not properly featured but still EB looks stunning!

emeraldbay.jpg
[video=youtube;nZ_UMvQ4a0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_UMvQ4a0Q[/video]

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I would advise you to go for a property with tie-ups, uniquely available in Malaysia. U still get the freehold title plus the added value management. You dun have to worry abt tenancy for 5-10 years, so it is good for holding out while the supply get absorbed and also wait out bank penalties, RPGT or market corrections. One such goood example is Somerset Puteri Harbour. There are also such projects elsewhere in Malaysia.

Hi all,

I have been reading all the posts at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ow-is-the-time-to-invest-in-or-it-s-overhyped and these are my conclusions
1) Buy what you can afford
2) Must have staying power (I only have about 16 months of staying power for Zone B assuming I need to chuck out RM2500 monthly instalment as I still have to pay for a condo that I bought in JB City in Zone A and also my present HDB in Singapore)
3) Location must be good, not just the psf alone.
4) Try to pay off as much as possible as interest rates are high
5) Interest rates are rising
6) The rental yield could be low
7) It may take a long time to rent out
8) If for own stay, is ok

I think I'm going to cut down on my risk significantly and enter Zone B nonetheless. So the only option now is to buy a high psf but lower quantum unit at Medini. The only downside is 99 yrs old leasehold. But actually, do I really care that much? Jesus may return in 2070 or an asteroid may wipe out Mankind in 2100..lol..And I still have a freehold unit in Zone A to pass to my descendants (thinking too much..lol). The reason why I wish to enter Medini market now is I expect psf to only rise from RM800+ psf to maybe as high as RM1200 in Medini in future. So even if I may think RM800+ psf is high now, comparatively speaking, 5 years down the road, my psf may be considered mid range then.

What do you guys think of my new strategy?

I really like the idea of having 1 unit at 2nd link and 1 unit at JB City.