• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
briefly translated

Iskandar new private residence project
Favorable for local buyers

Located in the Iskandar special economic zones Puteri Cove Residences launched 450 units of which, there are 370 units or 83% of sales, buyers from the country account for over 60.

A new private residence project Iskandar special economic zones on the weekend launch, Singapore, buyers get a pretty good response.

Puteri Cove Residences launched 450 units of which, there are 370 units or 83% of sales, buyers from the country account for over 60. The average selling price of these units are sold for 1180 to 1580 ringgit ringgit (S $ 457 to S $ 612) per square foot.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
briefly translated

Located in the Iskandar special economic zones Puteri Cove Residences launched 450 units of which, there are 370 units or 83% of sales, buyers from the country account for over 60.

A new private residence project Iskandar special economic zones on the weekend launch, Singapore, buyers get a pretty good response.

Puteri Cove Residences launched 450 units of which, there are 370 units or 83% of sales, buyers from the country account for over 60. The average selling price of these units are sold for 1180 to 1580 ringgit ringgit (S $ 457 to S $ 612) per square foot.

The magic of Puteri Harbour :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The magic of Puteri Harbour :smile:

Magic is the word. The Encorp, Imperia, Pinetree and Teega buyers are smiling. Easily 30% to 50% appreciation compared to Puteri Cove's prices over 12 months? But I don't think there will be many sellers. It is not the money to be made. It is the lifestyle you get to enjoy.:biggrin:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
just thinking

encorp 538 units
imperia 246
teega 1500
sommerset 168
pinetree 260
puteri cove 1000+

if all the above units are fully sold and presuming
just 1 pax per unit, ph would be
crowded with more than 3500 people already.
and thats being conservative. what about kota iskandar staff?
i dont know how many there are but i guess should be quite a number.
what about the tourist. wow!
do u hv any idea the number of amenities needed?

ph.jpg

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Magic is the word. The Encorp, Imperia, Pinetree and Teega buyers are smiling. Easily 30% to 50% appreciation compared to Puteri Cove's prices over 12 months? But I don't think there will be many sellers. It is not the money to be made. It is the lifestyle you get to enjoy.:biggrin:

Yes ! PH is indeed special :smile:

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
briefly translated

Sound too good to be true. From the sales chart that were put up at the showroom, yes total sold could be 370 units, but if you take the total units of tower1 and tower 2, that is about 660 units, then their sales is about 56%. It all depends how you play with figures, yes the recent launch was 450 units, I.e tower 2 (330 unit) combine with left over of tower1 (120 unit), but they added up the previous sale and current sale to make it 370 units, so 83% sold. Is it RIGHT???

babystarlet

Alfrescian
Loyal
3500+ residents, not as scary as country garden development lol.

:p

just thinking

encorp 538 units
imperia 246
teega 1500
sommerset 168
pinetree 260
puteri cove 1000+

if all the above units are fully sold and presuming
just 1 pax per unit, ph would be
crowded with more than 3500 people already.
and thats being conservative. what about kota iskandar staff?
i dont know how many there are but i guess should be quite a number.
what about the tourist. wow!
do u hv any idea the number of amenities needed?

View attachment 14995

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
$457psf to $612psf is bloody dirt cheap for a Freehold marina living by the sea facing Singapore and can receive Singapore network. My Spore condo is already S$1500 psf for god sake in a shitty place where that's no hills no seas only FT and plenty of them.

Being in Puteri Harbour is exactly like in Singapore as you can answer or call your friends and they wont know you are out of Singapore.. except you don't get to see F-16s zooming above your head creating noise pollution so directly. Sometimes wish I could buy more and huat in 10 years time. Already in my recent weekly trips to JB I have spoken to youngsters in their 20s and realise many of them are sharing the Sky bar of some sort in Puteri Harbour in facebook rather aggressively. It does seem a great place for the hip and rich to hang out. Will make time for that soon.

briefly translated

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I needed to brush up my Comprehension skills to match yours. From what is written factually I only see 450 units launched and 370 units sold from those 450 units.

Sound too good to be true. From the sales chart that were put up at the showroom, yes total sold could be 370 units, but if you take the total units of tower1 and tower 2, that is about 660 units, then their sales is about 56%. It all depends how you play with figures, yes the recent launch was 450 units, I.e tower 2 (330 unit) combine with left over of tower1 (120 unit), but they added up the previous sale and current sale to make it 370 units, so 83% sold. Is it RIGHT???

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to compare apple to apple. Puteri Cove location is the most premium of all the condos and might even block off some views from the condos inside. So I think that the capital appreciation from RM 700+ psf to RM 1100psf for p. cove is not really a big increase even though I have to agree the price has increased slightly. When they launch the condos next to puteri cove just edges to the oceans in a few years time, I am quite sure the price will be rm2000 psf but that's because the view is fantastic, much better than puteri cove.

Last edited:

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I am not wrong, I thought they sold more than 70% when they first launched Tower 1. What puzzled me was they blocked few floors, so they did not really launched the whole Tower 2 which has 330 units.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

The condo that I am staying in Singapore is three times the price psf of puteri cove. Its a great place for me to retire so I don't think I will ever sell it. S$500psf is a great great steal in this part of the world.

sthelen

Alfrescian
Loyal
briefly translated

"buyers from the country account for over 60", I think what it's said "buyers from Singapore account for over 60%", so most of the units bought by Singaporeans.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
$457psf to $612psf is bloody dirt cheap for a Freehold marina living by the sea facing Singapore and can receive Singapore network. My Spore condo is already S$1500 psf for god sake in a shitty place where that's no hills no seas only FT and plenty of them.

Being in Puteri Harbour is exactly like in Singapore as you can answer or call your friends and they wont know you are out of Singapore.. except you don't get to see F-16s zooming above your head creating noise pollution so directly. Sometimes wish I could buy more and huat in 10 years time. Already in my recent weekly trips to JB I have spoken to youngsters in their 20s and realise many of them are sharing the Sky bar of some sort in Puteri Harbour in facebook rather aggressively. It does seem a great place for the hip and rich to hang out. Will make time for that soon.

Even without the new development currently being build completed and the crowds nor the tourists expected in the future, this place can sell well at this price, what do you think it will be like when people start to see the beautiful spanking new buildings up and with residents. At that point in time, it will be a different kind of reaction to whatever new benchmark prices. Yes, there is lots of lands in Iskandar but with land on the edge of a marina is only that limited as compared to inland.
Even if the price do not shoot up, it is still one of the best place to chill out and better still if retired to enjoy the nice view and surroundings.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even without the new development currently being build completed and the crowds nor the tourists expected in the future, this place can sell well at this price, what do you think it will be like when people start to see the beautiful spanking new buildings up and with residents. At that point in time, it will be a different kind of reaction to whatever new benchmark prices. Yes, there is lots of lands in Iskandar but with land on the edge of a marina is only that limited as compared to inland.
Even if the price do not shoot up, it is still one of the best place to chill out and better still if retired to enjoy the nice view and surroundings.

Could not have said it better. Hopefully no Foreign Trash that is seen at Clarke and Boat Quay.......:eek:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean? They are already there in Puteri Habour broozing out till 5am every Friday and Saturdays night you know? But so far they don't really misbehave in Malaysia like how they would in Singapore. These FT know jolly well they are "guests" in Puteri Harbour but "kings" in Singapore. That's the difference.

Could not have said it better. Hopefully no Foreign Trash that is seen at Clarke and Boat Quay.......:eek:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean? They are already there in Puteri Habour broozing out till 5am every Friday and Saturdays night you know? But so far they don't really misbehave in Malaysia like how they would in Singapore. These FT know jolly well they are "guests" in Puteri Harbour but "kings" in Singapore. That's the difference.
Yes, I do know, but unlike at Clarke/Boat key, those bugger don't behave after drinking themselves legless.... Last thing we want when we live there is to encounter these crittens, when we are having an enjoyable evening out with family and Friends....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

my experience is opposite. i felt angmoh are more lansi in malaysia cos got more locals kowtow to them. here in sgpore you all dare to fight back.

Last edited: