• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe initially it looks good on plan. but boats still need to pass through that gap so i doubt they will erect one there unless it's real high which i dont think they can do it because it's too short.

PuteriHarbour.jpg

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
johore southern tigers, a football club is partnering with the little red cube to enhance their activities with both clubs participating and promoting each others events. for starters bob the builder will appear this saturday at JOM stadium and so the show goes on for puteri harbour. interesting.

http://southerntigers.tv/video-57.html

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

ph069

Its definitely nearer if the HSR cuts to Singapore from Puteri Harbour and enter Singapore from Tengah and link to Jurong East.. about 5-10km nearer. After PH already has its own immigration.

But I am not hopeful and think a ferry link to Singapore is sufficient

Maybe a ferry service will be put in place to MRT extension at Tuas? HSR would be attractive alternative for people living in Nusajaya area.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe a ferry service will be put in place to MRT extension at Tuas? HSR would be attractive alternative for people living in Nusajaya area.

actually its not impossible that they may place the HSR near legoland as several countries like paris or belgium have their hsr trains passing their disneyland or end there. even shanghai have also placed a station near their up and coming disneyland. so really, i wont be surprised.

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer a station.. not just pass by.

Afterall.. dun understand the need to have a HSR into Singapore..

Why not just have another MRT station in Puteri Harbour, linking to Tuas
extension. Just let the HSR start from Nusajaya to KL instead.

Its definitely nearer if the HSR cuts to Singapore from Puteri Harbour and enter Singapore from Tengah and link to Jurong East.. about 5-10km nearer. After PH already has its own immigration.

But I am not hopeful and think a ferry link to Singapore is sufficient

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had wanted to spent a couple of days at PH during the X'mas period so sent a query to Ascott and they replied to say that Somerset PH will only open in Q12015...... how disappointing :(

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
this pic is on todays paper for grand medini but still i thot its another current overview of nusajaya worth sharing.

20140829_073805.jpg

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer a station.. not just pass by.

Afterall.. dun understand the need to have a HSR into Singapore..

Why not just have another MRT station in Puteri Harbour, linking to Tuas
extension. Just let the HSR start from Nusajaya to KL instead.

If it transfer via mrt line then you wont be able to reach within 2 hour door to door.