• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the tentative pricing for Estuary Phase 1 terraces:

Type A 24x75 land and 2708 sft BUA RM 1.42m, corner 2989 sft BUA up to 1.93m
Type B 26x75 land and 2754 sft BUA RM 1.45m, corner 3167 sft BUA up to 2.02m
Type C 30x80 land and 3550 sft BUA RM 1.86m, corner 3780 sft BUA up to 2.34m

Prices are before discount. 5% early bird additional 3% loyalty.

These are freehold strata title. Maintenance fee is 0.25 psf. Phase 1 is farthest from straits.

Hi I was there(SG UEMS sales gallery) this afternoon too.

I heard one of the speakers said that the Tuas MRT station will eventually link to Nusajaya. But I think this will take a longer time as the first link MRT and HSR stations have not officially announced the actual location on the Malaysia side.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any photos of house model?
Hi I was there(SG UEMS sales gallery) this afternoon too.

I heard one of the speakers said that the Tuas MRT station will eventually link to Nusajaya. But I think this will take a longer time as the first link MRT and HSR stations have not officially announced the actual location on the Malaysia side.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the tentative pricing for Estuary Phase 1 terraces:

Type A 24x75 land and 2708 sft BUA RM 1.42m, corner 2989 sft BUA up to 1.93m
Type B 26x75 land and 2754 sft BUA RM 1.45m, corner 3167 sft BUA up to 2.02m
Type C 30x80 land and 3550 sft BUA RM 1.86m, corner 3780 sft BUA up to 2.34m

Prices are before discount. 5% early bird additional 3% loyalty.

These are freehold strata title. Maintenance fee is 0.25 psf. Phase 1 is farthest from straits.

That is about RM$500 psf in terms of built up after the new levy.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour was conceived to be the Heart/ Jewel of Nusajaya and Iskandar since its inception. Not surprising it will become the hottest part of Iskandar because this is what the Master Planners UEM want it in the very beginning.

I heard that Robert Kuok's piece of land is a mix development. But they will launch their residential project first.

Branded hotels in Puteri Harbour.....
1) Fullerton hotel (confirm by UEMS staff and COE of UMLand)
2) Traders Hotel (already there)
3) Somerset (going to VP Q1 2015)
4) Fraser Hotel (confirm by Tiong Nam, next to Pinetree Marina Resort Residences)
5) Pacific Hotel (TBC, Tower 3 of Puteri Cove Residences)

Will Robert Kuok buid Shangri la hotel on his piece of land?? since Traders hotel in Puteri harbour is not own by Robert Kuok, they are just the hotel operator.

Just imagine in future, with movie stars come to Pinewood Studio and attending Film promulgated activities in one of these hotel......

Puteri Harbour will soon become the sexiest place in the southern Malaysia.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour was conceived to be the Heart/ Jewel of Nusajaya and Iskandar since its inception. Not surprising it will become the hottest part of Iskandar because this is what the Master Planners UEM want it in the very beginning.

Planning is one thing but the natural human activities would take precedent.
Once the CIQ and Convention center is established, it is only natural that hotels, restaurants and other services will mushroom around it. Hoteliers are experienced enough to follow the trend to build. In the end, PH will become a premier commercial district while Medini will become a residential multi condo precinct. And there goes my lifestyle home in PH.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this latest pic from another site. Think I saw it somewhere here before.
PH pic.jpg

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
When everything is in place at PH, Singapore skyline looks like an undeveloped country instead

yup, especially when all the 5-6 stars hotels are built . They will shine together with all the high end condos and the beautiful marinas ! Can't wait to take a peek into the future :smile:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plot which looked like a linear park with lakes in the middle behind Encorp / Imperia.
Anyone know what it is?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plot which looked like a linear park with lakes in the middle behind Encorp / Imperia.
Anyone know what it is?

That's exactly what it is - Linear Park.

Between Almas and Imperia/Encorp and runs all the way between Teega and UM Land Plot (Waves). It looks more or less ready.