• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beer1.JPGBeer2.JPGIMG_2862.JPGIMG_2864.JPGIMG_2863.JPG

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was rather surprised that shops such as Old Town White Coffee, Kenny Rogers, Starbucks etc are springing up this year when there are still zero residents around. They are really confident of how Puteri Harbour will turn out to be in 3 years time when residents start to move in and 3-5 condos got TOP

I saw many Sporeans tourists who were checking out at Traders. A couple of Europeans also. A shuttle bus with Legoland pictures painted all over is seen at the front.
I believed in the evening, this place would be good as there's not too many western food outlets in the vincity. Apart from Traders, Olives and Brussels are serving beers means that this place is tourist driven. Liquor outlet licence in Malaysia is very difficult to get, yet the outlets are there, it showed that PH has moderate goverance. The nearest place is a eatery in Medini (East Ledang) but it is mostly muslim food.
Btw, the Old Town location is really strategic just as Brussels. Somerset is due to open end this year, so the crowd would become bigger.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they are prepared to lose money in the first 3 years of operation to secure the best shops with the best view.. When the 5-10 condos are completed with about 500 unit in each condo, about 3000 units or 15,000 residents, their business will boom.

I heard Almas sale is less than 10%. The buyers are still at the sidelines. Its really a good buy at 700psf when sunway, a leasehold is launching at RM 800+ psf

I saw many Sporeans tourists who were checking out at Traders. A couple of Europeans also. A shuttle bus with Legoland pictures painted all over is seen at the front.
I believed in the evening, this place would be good as there's not too many western food outlets in the vincity. Apart from Traders, Olives and Brussels are serving beers means that this place is tourist driven. Liquor outlet licence in Malaysia is very difficult to get, yet the outlets are there, it showed that PH has moderate goverance. The nearest place is a eatery in Medini (East Ledang) but it is mostly muslim food.
Btw, the Old Town location is really strategic just as Brussels. Somerset is due to open end this year, so the crowd would become bigger.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they are prepared to lose money in the first 3 years of operation to secure the best shops with the best view.. When the 5-10 condos are completed with about 500 unit in each condo, about 3000 units or 15,000 residents, their business will boom.

I heard Almas sale is less than 10%. The buyers are still at the sidelines. Its really a good buy at 700psf when sunway, a leasehold is launching at RM 800+ psf

uem can wait till all condos are up to clear almas.
and all developers know end price profit will be higher
but its a waiting game.

BlackTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
This report appear on today thesundaytimes.

Quote:
Johor goes from ulu to ooh la la

http://www.stasiareport.com/the-big...inion/story/johor-goes-ulu-ooh-la-la-20140629

+++++++

Not sure anyone of you read the Straits Times on Sat " China 's Manhattan replica marred by empty buildings " World news, Page A33 of the main section.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-26/china-s-manhattan-project-marred-by-ghost-buildings.html

then it will from ....ooh la la .....to H...e...l....l...o... a..n...y ..o..n..e.... o...u ..t .....t..h..e...r....e.....????

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone posted e video already.

Quite a lot of cheap condos in terms of SGD just beside SG. Doesnt bode well for SG properties too.

Woodlands property prices will be badly affected.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri have a point...700psf worth taking a second look...

If only they k reconfigure into 1500sqf suites with triple key or dual key and nicely match the RM1mil bracket for me to buy, I will definitely commit.

But problem with Almas is bad positioning.. cheap one too cheap cannot buy, expensive one quantum too big, wont choose here cos better choices.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
How cheap are the cheapest? Thinking of dropping down this weekend to bargain till RM 600psf. It should be around same price as those condos in Bukit Indah. Amazing that they are still 90% unsold

If only they k reconfigure into 1500sqf suites with triple key or dual key and nicely match the RM1mil bracket for me to buy, I will definitely commit.

But problem with Almas is bad positioning.. cheap one too cheap cannot buy, expensive one quantum too big, wont choose here cos better choices.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine the penthouse is 2000 sq feet @ RM 600 .... only RM 1.2million with panoramic views and spacious somemore.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys... Just to let you know that Almas has indeed sold very well.. perhaps at around 60-70%.

It's always best to come down to the sales office instead of relying on the news. In this case, the media who reported 10% sales was misrepresenting the reality.

Regards,

Imagine the penthouse is 2000 sq feet @ RM 600 .... only RM 1.2million with panoramic views and spacious somemore.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys... Just to let you know that Almas has indeed sold very well.. perhaps at around 60-70%.

It's always best to come down to the sales office instead of relying on the news. In this case, the media who reported 10% sales was misrepresenting the reality.

Regards,

Thought as much. I remember that they had sold most of the duplexes in the first week of launch.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news if they can sell so well even in current climate :smile:

Yep, and this was shortly after the cooling measures were announced. The pricing did it and the duplexes seem to be in good demand due to lack of availability.

Anyway, I will swing by tomorrow and post what the numbers look like.

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regards,

Was there about 2 weeks back, the figure as indeed about +60% sold. Noticed there was one penthouse left (slightly more than 2,000 sf), selling close to RM1,000 psf :biggrin: