• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that TOP means the building is ready for occupancy including split air conditioned units, oven, etc. but less the fit-out such ID work like bed, mirror panelling, etc for those who have bought in the later stage like those in Tower 2. Those will come in after TOP.
thks dc, therefore if mine is with ID, I will get the key at top or when the ID is ready. I mean I m keen to know when my bank will start the ist instalment. any idea or opinion? thks again

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand owner has to collect the key upon TOP and ID will carry out their work by arranging with ID. The only bottle-neck is how fast will they complete the work and who will start first?
I understand that TOP means the building is ready for occupancy including split air conditioned units, oven, etc. but less the fit-putsuch ID work like bed, mirror panelling, etc for those who have bought in the later stage like those in Tower 2. Those will come in after TOP.

thks dc, therefore if mine is with ID, I will get the key at top or when the ID is ready. I mean I m keen to know when my bank will start the ist instalment. any idea or opinion? thks again

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
exciting year for ph and other developments in iskandar puteri.
many projects are due for completion this year.
as for ph, the fully sold teega and encorp owners cld be getting their keys by years end or next year latest

[video=youtube;2HjuSxNY2mU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HjuSxNY2mU[/video]

and the pan pacific serviced hotel as this news goes wld be operational too...see below

http://asianjourneys.com.sg/hotels-...ong-as-vp-operations-support-and-pre-openings

Pan_Pacific_Hotels_Group_medium-sized_1199106_Thomas_Zhong.jpg

Pan Pacific Hotels Group (PPHG) has appointed Thomas Zhong as vice president, operations support and pre-openings

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received the notice that Internal and External Finishes at Tower 1 of Encorp has been completed. TOP may happen in 3 months time.

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/article/why-yacht-club-owner-cum-operator-worth-bet

Why this yacht club owner cum operator is worth a bet

By:
PC Lee
02/03/17, 11:36 am
SINGAPORE (March 2): UOB KayHian likes SUTL Enterprise, owner and operator of the award winning ONE15 Marina Club at Sentosa Cove.

(See also: SUTL Enterprise’s 4Q16 performance sees significant improvement)

In an unrated Thursday report, analyst Nicholas Leow says the company has a long track record of operating and managing successful marina projects around the world.

Currently, the ONE15 Marina Club in Sentosa has 3,800 members, the maximum number it can take.

Most members paid a one-off fee during the construction phase of the club when the club was launched. They also pay a monthly subscription fee which is adjusted periodically. On top of the monthly fee, there is a berthing fee for yacht owners.

All the berths have been taken up with a 2.5-year waiting list.

The club also operates a yacht chartering business where it assists club members in chartering out their yachts.

SUTL intends to expand in the region through either a JV or consultancy model.

Leow says this model is a low-execution risk business whereby SUTL provides expertise in marina management to marina operators around the world.

It is currently providing the consultancy business to a marina right next to the Brooklyn Bridge, taking a fixed fee or a percentage of revenue, whichever is higher.

Meanwhile, SUTL has announced a JV with UEM Sunrise to develop and operate the Puteri Harbour Marina in Malaysia.

Construction will start in 1Q17 and take two years to complete. The marina has a capacity of 6,000 members with an initial RM25,000 ($7,928) joining fee.

As background, Leow says yacht spending amounted to about US$8.7 billion ($12.3 billion), or 1% of the US$1.1 trillion luxury goods market.

“We expect the spending on yachts to grow as the world’s UHNW wealth is expected to surpass US$40 trillion with a population of 250,000 within the next five years,” adds the analyst.

As an added advantage, SUTL has a very strong balance sheet with zero debt. The company has a net cash position of $41.3 million or about 72% of its current market capitalisation.

Shares of SUTL are up 1 cent at 68 cents.

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/article/why-yacht-club-owner-cum-operator-worth-bet

By:
PC Lee
SINGAPORE (March 2): UOB KayHian likes SUTL Enterprise, owner and operator of the award winning ONE15 Marina Club at Sentosa Cove.

In an unrated Thursday report, analyst Nicholas Leow says the company has a long track record of operating and managing successful marina projects around the world.

Currently, the ONE15 Marina Club in Sentosa has 3,800 members, the maximum number it can take.

Most members paid a one-off fee during the construction phase of the club when the club was launched. They also pay a monthly subscription fee which is adjusted periodically. On top of the monthly fee, there is a berthing fee for yacht owners.

The club also operates a yacht chartering business where it assists club members in chartering out their yachts.

Leow says this model is a low-execution risk business whereby SUTL provides expertise in marina management to marina operators around the world.

It is currently providing the consultancy business to a marina right next to the Brooklyn Bridge, taking a fixed fee or a percentage of revenue, whichever is higher.

Meanwhile, SUTL has announced a JV with UEM Sunrise to develop and operate the Puteri Harbour Marina in Malaysia.

Construction will start in 1Q17 and take two years to complete. The marina has a capacity of 6,000 members with an initial RM25,000 ($7,928).

Q1 2017 coming to an end, still no construction whatsoever.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received the notice that Internal and External Finishes at Tower 1 of Encorp has been completed. TOP may happen in 3 months time.

it seems not all units come with ID package.
so their loan(if any) instalments start when they collect keys am I right? and what do you think for those with ID package; since they wont be collecting the keys at top, will their loan commence at the developers declared top period????? any clues?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOP occurs when the entire development (Towers 1 & 2) is physically fit for occupancy. Hence, those owners of units with ID package will collect key and allow the ID contractor to carry out the work in the unit. It is just like owner without ID package will collect key and engage their own contractor to perform ID work.
it seems not all units come with ID package.
so their loan(if any) instalments start when they collect keys am I right? and what do you think for those with ID package; since they wont be collecting the keys at top, will their loan commence at the developers declared top period????? any clues?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOP occurs when the entire development (Towers 1 & 2) is physically fit for occupancy. Hence, those owners of units with ID package will collect key and allow the ID contractor to carry out the work in the unit. It is just like owner without ID package will collect key and engage their own contractor to perform ID work.

ok seems logical
thks dc

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, I am the least worried that construction has not started. It could be in the planning stages who knows but the MARINA has been confirmed and SUTL enterprise will be managing it. I can sleep soundly at night knowing it might take them 3 or 5 or 8 years. No hurry

Its like Pan Pac has been confirmed to be the Tower 3 of Puteri Cove. I don't go and worry about why it wont be operational this year end or next year. Ultimately the million dollars contracts have been signed and tendered out. It will happen ( just a matter of time )

By:
PC Lee

Construction will start in 1Q17 and take two years to complete. The marina has a capacity of 6,000 members with an initial RM25,000 ($7,928).

Q1 2017 coming to an end, still no construction whatsoever.

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another brokerage seems to like this operator. Another positive coverage. Is ONE 15 brand really that good ?

http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/article/‘sparkling-gem’-started-‘buy’-kgi

This ‘sparkling gem’ is started on ‘buy’ by KGI

By:
Jude Chan
09/03/17, 01:19 pm
SINGAPORE (March 9): KGI Securities has initiated coverage of SUTL Enterprise, the operator and owner of ONE°15 Marina Club in Sentosa, with a “buy” recommendation and a target price of $1.09.

SUTL is “a sparkling gem that has yet to be fully appreciated,” says KGI’s research team in a Wednesday report. “The company’s business model allows it to generate recurring income streams and achieve an impressive return on invested capital (ROIC) of over 15% per annum in the last two years.”

SUTL saw full-year earnings more than double to $3.9 million from $1.6 million ago, after switching its focus to its new marina-related business.

The improvement was largely attributable to the divestment of the group’s legacy IT peripherals distribution business, following the disposal of its 51% remaining stake in Achieva Technology in Jan 2016.

(See: SUTL Enterprise’s 4Q16 performance sees significant improvement)

“Capitalising on the scarcity of berths and growing demand for luxury yachting activities in Southeast Asia, SUTL is looking towards overseas expansion,” says KGI.

This involves a two-pronged strategy for SUTL. On top of acquiring, developing and operating its own marinas, it will also look to provide consultancy and management services to third-party marinas.

“SUTL currently operates in a net cash position without any debts,” adding that the group has a “$40 million war chest to fund [its] acquisition drive”.

In the pipeline for SUTL are two projects that KGI believes could contribute to further upside.

First, SUTL’s 60%-40% joint venture to develop the existing marinas in Puteri Harbour in Iskandar Malaysia is expected to commence construction in the first half of 2017 and to be completed by the third quarter of 2019.

This integrated marina development, which will comprise two private marinas and a public marina, is expected to carry the ONE°15 brand.

In addition, SUTL will be providing management and consultancy services to ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina, located along the Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York City.

This will be for a fee of 5% of the annual gross revenue of to ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina, according to KGI.

Moe importantly, KGI believes “it is likely that ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina would, in time, be added into SUTL’s assets.”

According to KGI, Singapore Marina Development Corp as the majority stakeholder in the joint venture company that owns the Brooklyn marina. SMDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SUTL Global – the parent company of SUTL.

For now, the marina is expected to be officially launched this year, and will sell 2,000 private club memberships for US$25,000 ($35,300) each.

“This would potentially add $3.5 million in one-off pre-tax gains to SUTL,” says KGI.

As at 1.15pm, shares of SUTL are trading 2.5 cents higher at 79.5 cents.

To be frank, I am the least worried that construction has not started. It could be in the planning stages who knows but the MARINA has been confirmed and SUTL enterprise will be managing it. I can sleep soundly at night knowing it might take them 3 or 5 or 8 years. No hurry

Its like Pan Pac has been confirmed to be the Tower 3 of Puteri Cove. I don't go and worry about why it wont be operational this year end or next year. Ultimately the million dollars contracts have been signed and tendered out. It will happen ( just a matter of time )

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank.. I don't have any liking for over-priced Sentosa condos.. but my few trips to One-15 managed marina for dinner at a Chinese restaurant just blow me away. The marina and the pavements.. views were fantastic. Very very well managed and this is a very esteemed local company. They are the creators of triple 5 notebook and all their supercars in their house in East Coast are all 555

Another brokerage seems to like this operator. Another positive coverage. Is ONE 15 brand really that good ?

http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/article/‘sparkling-gem’-started-‘buy’-kgi

This ‘sparkling gem’ is started on ‘buy’ by KGI

By:
Jude Chan
09/03/17, 01:19 pm
SINGAPORE (March 9): KGI Securities has initiated coverage of SUTL Enterprise, the operator and owner of ONE°15 Marina Club in Sentosa, with a “buy” recommendation and a target price of $1.09.

SUTL is “a sparkling gem that has yet to be fully appreciated,” says KGI’s research team in a Wednesday report. “The company’s business model allows it to generate recurring income streams and achieve an impressive return on invested capital (ROIC) of over 15% per annum in the last two years.”

SUTL saw full-year earnings more than double to $3.9 million from $1.6 million ago, after switching its focus to its new marina-related business.

The improvement was largely attributable to the divestment of the group’s legacy IT peripherals distribution business, following the disposal of its 51% remaining stake in Achieva Technology in Jan 2016.

(See: SUTL Enterprise’s 4Q16 performance sees significant improvement)

“Capitalising on the scarcity of berths and growing demand for luxury yachting activities in Southeast Asia, SUTL is looking towards overseas expansion,” says KGI.

This involves a two-pronged strategy for SUTL. On top of acquiring, developing and operating its own marinas, it will also look to provide consultancy and management services to third-party marinas.

“SUTL currently operates in a net cash position without any debts,” adding that the group has a “$40 million war chest to fund [its] acquisition drive”.

In the pipeline for SUTL are two projects that KGI believes could contribute to further upside.

First, SUTL’s 60%-40% joint venture to develop the existing marinas in Puteri Harbour in Iskandar Malaysia is expected to commence construction in the first half of 2017 and to be completed by the third quarter of 2019.

This integrated marina development, which will comprise two private marinas and a public marina, is expected to carry the ONE°15 brand.

In addition, SUTL will be providing management and consultancy services to ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina, located along the Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York City.

This will be for a fee of 5% of the annual gross revenue of to ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina, according to KGI.

Moe importantly, KGI believes “it is likely that ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina would, in time, be added into SUTL’s assets.”

According to KGI, Singapore Marina Development Corp as the majority stakeholder in the joint venture company that owns the Brooklyn marina. SMDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SUTL Global – the parent company of SUTL.

For now, the marina is expected to be officially launched this year, and will sell 2,000 private club memberships for US$25,000 ($35,300) each.

“This would potentially add $3.5 million in one-off pre-tax gains to SUTL,” says KGI.

As at 1.15pm, shares of SUTL are trading 2.5 cents higher at 79.5 cents.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody just did a drone fly past puteri harbor

[video=youtube;BYTKpvb8bk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTKpvb8bk8[/video]