• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
by having the gathering at PH, it speaks well of the safety & security there

Yes, this area seems special, with security guards walking along the marina . Near to Kota Iskandar and CIQ too. Could be a regular hanging around place for the super rich with their yachts and super cars.

BobBob

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told the developer will replace central waste vacuum with central waste collection system, instead in each parcel now in each floor. I wonder can developer change the design at almost last stage of construction?

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

anyone of u with a good UEM sales contact that k share with me? Heard that they might have a new project at
Desaru for sale & leaseback. Could be the anantara resort.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros,

anyone of u with a good UEM sales contact that k share with me? Heard that they might have a new project at
Desaru for sale & leaseback. Could be the anantara resort.

Adleen: +6012 772 2933 (Based in East Ledang)

Sadiah: +6019 790 7878 (Based in Puteri Harbour)

Both are excellent and should be able to connect you with the right contact for Desaru .....

In the past, the Sales folks could sell only their assigned development, but now I believe they can sell any of the UEM developments.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adleen: +6012 772 2933 (Based in East Ledang)

Sadiah: +6019 790 7878 (Based in Puteri Harbour)

Both are excellent and should be able to connect you with the right contact for Desaru .....

In the past, the Sales folks could sell only their assigned development, but now I believe they can sell any of the UEM developments.

Thank You!

Radzuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not only the signing for the parking bay as an accessory vs common facility, there're also changes to the building specifications eg library and waste disposal. Not that professional the way its being handled, ignoring due process.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not only the signing for the parking bay as an accessory vs common facility, there're also changes to the building specifications eg library and waste disposal. Not that professional the way its being handled, ignoring due process.

Really? Any other changes besides waste disposal and library?

Radzuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Any other changes besides waste disposal and library?

That's about it and some terminology changes but I also did not see the square footage of the unit being correspondingly increased in the supplementary document. The accessory parking was supposedly a "compensation" to unit owners as a result of the changes. The term "library" has now been changed to "reading lounge" which I somewhat had a "not so pleasant" exchanges with the lawyer.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the parking spaces are accessories as oppose to common spaces, who would be responsible for damages and maintainence of the parking spaces..... Isn't the maintainence fees that residents are charged for such purposes?
Is the library being replaced? Hopefully the waste disposal will be done on a daily basis at least 2 times a day or there will be a "PONG du Imperia" greeting residents and guests alike when entering the building!!!!

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal

And buyers have no choice but to accept and just sign?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
on april fools day, traders hotel ph will rebrand as hotel jen ..

traders-upper-east-hotel-beijing-rebrands-to-hotel-jen-upper-east-beijing-the-first-hotel-jen-in-mainland-china.jpg

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/global/154000320/4069386.html

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this area seems special, with security guards walking along the marina . Near to Kota Iskandar and CIQ too. Could be a regular hanging around place for the super rich with their yachts and super cars.

Brought an ex-classmate from Jakarta to PH for dinner over the weekend. Wanted to go Sunway to standby to view the fireworks and lion dance but somehow he said the 129 year leasehold don't attract him even though Emerald Lake looks appealing.

Once we reached PH, he was awed when I showed him youtube videos of the various developments and where the public and private marinas will be. Two developments, Southern Marina and Puteri Cove attracted him the most. He will be going in this weekend to do another on-site survey and probably go for 2-3 units. Now he is shooting himself for not buying when Puteri Cove residences were launching in Jakarta. According to him, there is nothing like PH in the place where he lives. PH is a very special place much like Sentosa Cove but freehold and 10% of the price.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your apartment units are not those SOHOs etc right?

Seem quite likely all the left over units in PH will be fully sold by Christmas this year when the first condo start to TOP

I was there in PCR showroom today, saw few groups of people came to enquired , I was told by staff from ERA that developer are offering 6% fix return for 2 years limited to the 1st 30 unit.(apartment unit).

mathi

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will open phase by phase. Even in TRADERS HOTEL some portion are still walled up. At present less crowd.