• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, i apologize for being harsh. I looked in a mirror and yes I shouldn't comment on others.

Can the admin help to remove my previous post? I can't remove myself.

Err....I dun agree with your comment ley, at least they dressed well than me :wink:
Good to apologize, those on screen will sure accept your apology. After this post, you are still cute and adorable :biggrin:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, i apologize for being harsh. I looked in a mirror and yes I shouldn't comment on others.

Can the admin help to remove my previous post? I can't remove myself.

No worries.
Sometimes we do say things at the spur of the moment.
As long as it is not intentional, it is okie. :smile:

okkidoggi

Alfrescian
Loyal
aesthetically pleasing puteri harbour

IMG_7761.PNG

IMG_7763.PNG

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from the security guard at the ferry terminal.
The ferry operator is negotiating with the relevant authority to have a small cafe in the terminal before the ferry start their service.

My malay language is limited, don't know how true is it.

Anyone know the reason why the ferry service keep on delaying?:smile:

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove’s 2-storey Lifestyle Retail Centre is now known as Puteri Cove Quayside.

They will start selling or leasing their retail unit next year March. Pricing will also release at that time.

Total 79 units.

With its specialty retail stores, restaurants and cafes, there will be another good place at Puteri Harbour to shop and dine.:biggrin:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove’s 2-storey Lifestyle Retail Centre is now known as Puteri Cove Quayside.

They will start selling or leasing their retail unit next year March. Pricing will also release at that time.

Total 79 units.

With its specialty retail stores, restaurants and cafes, there will be another good place at Puteri Harbour to shop and dine.:biggrin:

Definitely!! Its all abt lifestyle.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for nottiboy.. oh wait maybe those are his "friends" :biggrin::p

Looking for me? :biggrin:

I seldom log in nowadays cos its so darn boring. Nothing new. Plus, this site practises censorship, which Sammy condones.

Ever since the Johor govt decided to come up with new ways to milk the cow (Singaporeans), I dam sian liao. These ppl will never learn.

Then, my recent trips in also never see any chiobu...sigh... massage price also went up (by a bit).

Only happy thing for me now is the plunging RM. if it continues this way, I will save many many $$$ yahoo!!!

Meanwhile, nottiboy has been quite a good boy recently. waiting for you guys to bring me chiong.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Taman Nusa Bestari one of the hotels. You will like it. Just ask around when u are eating there.

Looking for me? :biggrin:

I seldom log in nowadays cos its so darn boring. Nothing new. Plus, this site practises censorship, which Sammy condones.

Ever since the Johor govt decided to come up with new ways to milk the cow (Singaporeans), I dam sian liao. These ppl will never learn.

Then, my recent trips in also never see any chiobu...sigh... massage price also went up (by a bit).

Only happy thing for me now is the plunging RM. if it continues this way, I will save many many $$$ yahoo!!!

Meanwhile, nottiboy has been quite a good boy recently. waiting for you guys to bring me chiong.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess proximity to Sgp and being niche & high end has its benefits ! Tried booking Traders PH next week for 19 Dec FULL ! Entered random date further down next weeks WOW ! cheapest room SGP169 ++ !! This is same as Shangri La KL. Looking good.