• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 58 for RETURN is in fact bloody cheap. S$400+ for daily 20 work day and I am sure this is good news for those Medini/PH residents in the future who don't want to drive. High toll and petrol and ERP is easily $1000/mth already
Yes it is reasonable, about the cost of some of my colleagues pay for a taxi to work in Singapore. And you have to think there would be some kind of monthly pass or frequent user discount available as well. Now all we need is Singapore to approve a fast ferry. If they could manage a 45 minutes trip to Harbour Front, and then for me it is up the purple line to my office, this could be as short a commute as other make within Singapore on the bus. 45 minutes was the estimated time to Harbour Front for a fast ferry 3 years ago, but at this time it is not allowed in the straights.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose like most transport operators, Season Pass will be offered to regular travellers. We also have a S$120/month season pass for regular MRT and bus users. $120/mth for unlimited rides. Imagine is PH rolls out a S$200 unlimited rides, PH or Meidini residents will be 100% safe from the capricious policy shift by either side of the Govt.

Yes it is reasonable, about the cost of some of my colleagues pay for a taxi to work in Singapore. And you have to think there would be some kind of monthly pass or frequent user discount available as well. Now all we need is Singapore to approve a fast ferry. If they could manage a 45 minutes trip to Harbour Front, and then for me it is up the purple line to my office, this could be as short a commute as other make within Singapore on the bus. 45 minutes was the estimated time to Harbour Front for a fast ferry 3 years ago, but at this time it is not allowed in the straights.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to this report, looks like sommerset ph will only open next year

SECOND ASCOTT-BRANDED SERVICED RESIDENCE IN KUALA LUMPUR IS NOW OPEN!

October 13, 2014 By StrawberrY Gal - Hotel, Hotel News Leave a Comment

CapitaLand’s wholly-owned serviced residence business unit, The Ascott Limited has opened its fourth serviced residence in Malaysia. Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur is set in the heart of Kuala Lumpur Sentral, an urban centre built around Malaysia’s largest transit hub which designed by the world-renowned architect Dr Kisho Kurokawa.

With its strategic location within this self-contained city within a city, Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur affords its residents a truly connected lifestyle. Served by six rail systems and direct links to major highways, the serviced residence is well connected by an excellent transportation network. Moreover, it only takes 28 minutes to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport via KLIA Express Rail.

Mr. Tan Boon Khai, Regional General Manager, Singapore & Malaysia, Ascott said “Ascott has been in Malaysia for 15 years now, and over the years, we have become a brand synonymous with high quality service residences. With the opening of Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur, we have further extended our footprint in this bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, and are now primed to take advantage of the increased demand of serviced residences.”

“Internationally, Kuala Lumpur is now seen as a leading destination in Asia both for investments, as well as for meetings, conferences and exhibitions. Its modern infrastructure, quality facilities and competitive business costs will continue to attract multinational companies to set up businesses in the city and drive demand from expatriates and travellers for serviced residences” added Mr. Tan.

Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur consist of 157 units from studios to two-bedroom and three-bedroom penthouses units, enabling travellers to choose an ideal residence for their lifestyle. Travellers will also enjoy various amenities including a swimming pool, gymnasium, as well as a wide variety of dining and entertainment options within walking distance.

Ideal for relocation, overseas assignments and leisure vacation, the residence offers an exclusive city retreat while being just across the street from famous attractions including Lake Gardens, Bird Park, Chinatown and National Museum.

Besides Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur, Ascott’s also manages Ascott Kuala Lumpur, Citadines Uplands Kuching and Somerset Ampang Kuala Lumpur.

There are four new properties scheduled to open over the next two years, which is Citadines Dpulze Cyberjaya (2014), Somerset Medini Nusajaya (2015), Somerset Puteri Harbour Nusajaya (2015) and Somerset Damansara Uptown Petaling Jaya (2016). With the new openings, we will double our operating inventory with over 1700 apartment units across 8 properties in Malaysia. This will reinforce our position as the largest international serviced residence owner and operator in Malaysia.

In conjunction with its opening, Ascott Sentral Kuala Lumpur is offering special daily rates from MYR308 for a studio to MYR538 for a two-bedroom apartment. Rates include complimentary breakfast and WiFi internet access. For reservations, please visit www.the-ascott.com, call +603 2718 6788 or email [email protected]

http://www.malaysianfoodie.com/2014...serviced-residence-kuala-lumpur-now-open.html

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how good is the marina view given that its blocked by the most premium condo of the entire Puteri Harbour 5-10 years from now.. and how good is the sea view given that its facing Danga Bay, "The GOLD COAST of Asia".

But if RM 900psf for a super high tall marina view I believe it will be a good buy. Don't think there are any bones left now after all the VVVIPs, VVIPS, VIPs have taken their lunch.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how good is the marina view given that its blocked by the most premium condo of the entire Puteri Harbour 5-10 years from now.. and how good is the sea view given that its facing Danga Bay, "The GOLD COAST of Asia".

But if RM 900psf for a super high tall marina view I believe it will be a good buy. Don't think there are any bones left now after all the VVVIPs, VVIPS, VIPs have taken their lunch.

I dun see any blockage of the private marina view ...

alexlow888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

robert kuok puteri harbour project is now open for registration....www.southernmarina.com.my...attractively priced from RM840 psf onwards

IMG_3821.JPG

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
These luxury seafront condos are selling at RM800++ to RM1000 psf and above.

Do buyers buy it as investment or for own stay?

If own stay is ok, if to rent out, wouldn't it be very tough as these condos have to compete with mid-range condos with psf 400++ - psf 500++ ?

Who will be the tenants for 1000 psf condos? Rich expats? If rich expats, they may as well buy the condo instead of leasing it.

What are your thoughts.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
how will this affect the other development in the area.
Kwok group is dampening the market or maybe it's more realistic.?
Think Teega only selling at 700+ psf right?

Puteri cove is selling at 1400psf right?

ythoon

I think it's good buy if it's ranging at RM840psf++

I think the Kuok is trying to put a realistic price with the current market sentiment. Basically it is a good buy....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more realistic if the 2nd or 3rd floors no view units are going for RM 900psf cos I believe Puteri Cove and other ulu units nearby are selling @ RM 1000 estimated psf

how will this affect the other development in the area.
Kwok group is dampening the market or maybe it's more realistic.?
Think Teega only selling at 700+ psf right?

Puteri cove is selling at 1400psf right?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Units at Southern Marina have good N=-S facing. Some teega units will be blocked by Southern Marina project. Puteri Cove will still be a distance from Southern Marina. Starting price of 840psf without marina view and low floor is reasonable. We should see what is the top end price wtih good view and marina facing. RM1500?

It is more realistic if the 2nd or 3rd floors no view units are going for RM 900psf cos I believe Puteri Cove and other ulu units nearby are selling @ RM 1000 estimated psf

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say it is "cheap" if the highest floor Marina facing are priced @ RM 1200-RM 1300psf. Anything above RM 1400psf and its just the market price.
But since this is a Malaysia developer, the rule is that the Datuks/corrupted businessmen will get all the best units at the bestest price while the bones will be thrown to suckers who come after them. Sorry to sound blunt/sour as I experienced this with Emerald Bay. Till today they are still calling me asking me to buy their leftover bones which has no views but overpriced

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the block closest to the sea already taken up by close friends and associates. At least buying one will allow you to live among the very rich.