• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
11755082_860946377275877_3384103607383292826_n.jpg

Monday, July 27, 2015

Port of Call - Fashion Edition

8th & 9th August @ The Red Cube, Puteri Harbour, Johor

This time we are bringing you 80-100 fashion retailers from all over Malaysia, a fashion show featuring 3 up & coming Malaysian designers, Zumba classes and free concert by Malaysian Pop Stars Fuying & Sam!

https://m.facebook.com/events/70400...on_history":"null"}&aref=98&refid=17&__tn__=H

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
gathering from his name VGK96, I think this boy is 19 yrs old shooting a video of himself dancing the jumping style if there is even such a dance (look pretty tiring) at various part of ph jetty which he posted two days ago in youtube. take a look and you can even see a nice rainbow shot!

[video=youtube;6CAG1eqPIkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAG1eqPIkE[/video]

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
this imperia owner shot a clip of his unit which sort of shows a little bit of north and south facing.
from a video pause look at encorp, i could see tower 1, already a few storeys up from when i last saw in may or june this year. btw imperia white marbled kitchen or toilet wall looks impressive. enjoy.

Good view. in terms of fengshui due to the arrangement and layout, not v good, but can be rectified. Good luck.:p
Wahaha..can't help.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the rental and takeup at Imperia?

this imperia owner shot a clip of his unit which sort of shows a little bit of north and south facing.
from a video pause look at encorp, i could see tower 1, already a few storeys up from when i last saw in may or june this year. btw imperia white marbled kitchen or toilet wall looks impressive. enjoy.

Good view. in terms of fengshui due to the arrangement and layout, not v good, but can be rectified. Good luck.:p
Wahaha..can't help.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats true.

UMLand jus launched a project called Shama at Medini Lake.

Prices from MYR1200psf 6% GRR for 5 yrs.

Any comments on this project?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In medini, you can get a high floor condo for 700 psf. Why will anyone pay 1200 psf ?

It's like I mark up the price by 40% then I give you back 30% and I still keep the condo for 5 years. No brainer.

It is only worth it if it is 750psf with 6%GRR for 5 yrs.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Teega pictures, Teega and Teega viewed behind Pinetree construction, looks like 26 floors of living space so 6 or 7 to go.
IMG-20150802-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20150802-WA0002.jpg

johnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have anyone heard about the new Strait of Johor Development Corridor Master Plan announced on 5 August 2015 where they are planning to restrict foreigner ownership to 99 year leasehold? How will it affect existing foreigner owners in Puteri Harbour?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually they will have waivers for certain properties in Iskandar. Eg PH, Medini etc.

Have anyone heard about the new Strait of Johor Development Corridor Master Plan announced on 5 August 2015 where they are planning to restrict foreigner ownership to 99 year leasehold? How will it affect existing foreigner owners in Puteri Harbour?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the dull and gloomy and 101 reasons that Iskandar condo prices will go on a Red Lions Free Fall, I am asking again on behalf of my fellow friends and business associates who are keen to buy high-rise condos in Puteri Harbour for own stay and retirement.

Budget RM 300psf but can go up to RM 350psf for good seaviews etc.
PM me if u wish to sell yours.

Only serious sellers. Many interested associates are Malaysians SPR so there is no issue with RM 1 million ruling

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v8/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1158779

The Bernama article on the Strait of Johor Development Corridor. Quite worrying.

It is not difficult to speculate where the two special zones for foreigners are and what special treatments they will get :wink:

Johor to set up special zones for foreigners to buy property
The Star/ANNSaturday, May 16, 2015

JOHOR BARU - In a move to address fears of foreigners snapping up all available property, the state will designate international zones or housing development projects within Iskandar Malaysia.

Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled Nordin said the state government had identified two areas for the international zones designated for foreigners and was finalising the details.

The plans would be showcased to the public, either in July or August, and the public and developers would be invited to give their input.

"There are two areas that we want to present. The first part will be on the growth of the international area and the other our policies for service apartments to control oversupply," he told reporters after launching the groundbreaking ceremony of The River City@Danga project by Riverside Terra Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Iskandar Waterfront Sdn Bhd here yesterday.

He pointed out that although the state government had identified the locations for the zones, it still needed feedback from the stakeholders.

"We have nothing to hide, and it will be a win-win situation for both sides," he said, adding that the international zone would help increase the competitiveness of the Johor property market and protect local buyers.

On the Singapore government's advice to its citizens to be cautious when buying property outside the country especially in Johor, Mohamed Khaled said this was not something new from the island republic.

- See more at: http://business.asiaone.com/news/jo...-foreigners-buy-property#sthash.nZKL6B73.dpuf

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course if one is into pty investment anywhere even a few yrs earlier would be concerned. for own stay in ph you can see for yourself its perfect.