• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

joequek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now property is very slow in iskandar, tropez used to sell at 850k++ for 1012 sqft last year.now only selling at 660k. Horizon hill have lots of unit too.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the future is in Nusajaya. It is obvious that HSR is gota be at Jurong East with Genting Hotel opening. The whole place looks to be a regional financial centre along with Nusajaya and its quite exciting

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the future is in Nusajaya. It is obvious that HSR is gota be at Jurong East with Genting Hotel opening. The whole place looks to be a regional financial centre along with Nusajaya and its quite exciting

The only trick is to find out where the Nusajaya station is. Obviously it is no brainer that it will run parallel to the highway leading towards 2nd link, but anything will happen.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
PhotoGrid_1429142133929.jpg
The only trick is to find out where the Nusajaya station is. Obviously it is no brainer that it will run parallel to the highway leading towards 2nd link, but anything will happen.

It was reported by uem that the terminal station would be located at the heart of gerbang nusajaya.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. But for me never mind the big project.... Simple thing like ferry service... Anybody popped by the Ferry CIQ recently? Last time someone was told confidently by operator that by April ferry services will run. Are they running yet? Or is all we have MPA approval? If not running now then when?

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully everything is moving ahead.....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually 2 things are already announced regarding the location of the HSR

1) Its to the left of the Highway and very very close to CIQ to allow transfers ( within 1km from CIQ )
2) Its in Tanjong Kupang.

Look no further. Its just to the left of the CIQ on the left if their words are to be believed. Anyway this is probably the only untouched land there.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
They confirm that their Spore MPA has given green light to start the op in 3rd quarter. Not sure if we could see amber or red lights from Singapore by then

Great. But for me never mind the big project.... Simple thing like ferry service... Anybody popped by the Ferry CIQ recently? Last time someone was told confidently by operator that by April ferry services will run. Are they running yet? Or is all we have MPA approval? If not running now then when?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) Its to the left of the Highway and very very close to CIQ to allow transfers ( within 1km from CIQ )

Look no further. Its just to the left of the CIQ on the left if their words are to be believed. Anyway this is probably the only untouched land there.

I might be mistaken, I read somewhere that the MB is Johore mentioned that they are negotiating about underground tunnel instead of a bridge.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paya Mengkuang is much nearer to the CIQ if it is on the left of the highway.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
33% fall in property transactions value in iskandar and warning from may bank analyst for over supply, any comments ?

if I sell my spore unit now, I would probably earn 200k less compared with a year or two ago. and if convert to ringgit, its more than half a mil. so if my unit in ph drops by 33% then I would probably lose RM200k if the fall is based from current market price. in other words its still little compared with a spore drop. of course its easier selling a spore unit than in jb. so where an investment is concern its subjective. but don't forget, even forest city would take 25 years for RF to complete. so brother, those days of flipping are gone and its even more so for a msian pty. but if you are buying to stay, just wait for it to be ready for enjoyment.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes what they are referring to is this place and sure enough they have a huge tract of land enough for HSR terminals.. they can link to those who arrive at HSR and take bus or cars to other places in JB or Singapore as its jst next to CIQ. This is what was released so far though they haven't indicated Paya Mengkuang

Paya Mengkuang is much nearer to the CIQ if it is on the left of the highway.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the post Lehman brothers we hav a lot of "smart" and "educated" bank analysts who gave all sorts of comments of price dropping 20 or 30% " by the end of the year"

Their guesses were given pages of coverage by the local press. 1 year later, price merely drop 2-3%.

Seriously, the Maybank banker who gave this sort of coverage is just telling the whole world what we know. Oversupply, price drop. My 10 year old boy knows this as well.

One qn I would like to put it to her:" Seriously young girl, have you been to Iskandar before?? Do you know what is PH, Pinewood, Kota Iskandar etc. and have you seen it in your real life?"

33% fall in property transactions value in iskandar and warning from may bank analyst for over supply, any comments ?

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle PuteriWorld, please tell us what you know (your opinion) of PH, Pinewood, Kota Iskandar etc.. I have not been to Iskandar, but I have brought a unit at PH.. Hopefully did not make a wrong decision.. Thanks

During the post Lehman brothers we hav a lot of "smart" and "educated" bank analysts who gave all sorts of comments of price dropping 20 or 30% " by the end of the year"

Their guesses were given pages of coverage by the local press. 1 year later, price merely drop 2-3%.

Seriously, the Maybank banker who gave this sort of coverage is just telling the whole world what we know. Oversupply, price drop. My 10 year old boy knows this as well.

One qn I would like to put it to her:" Seriously young girl, have you been to Iskandar before?? Do you know what is PH, Pinewood, Kota Iskandar etc. and have you seen it in your real life?"