• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Match days are surely good but you know the Malaysian "bumi" soccer fans aren't the most controllable on earth! IF they win maybe ok but if they lose, damn it

I thought crowds are good. Then can have more businesses and the whole place lively instead of being quiet. Anyway, the matches are not played every day?

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought crowds are good. Then can have more businesses and the whole place lively instead of being quiet. Anyway, the matches are not played every day?

Although in puteri Iskandar, the stadium is not so near. Near the new zoo on the other side of the highway.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite worried PH will be too crowded in 5 years time when the new JDT Mega stadium is completed. Imagine 50,000 of rowdy fans thronging Medini and PH alike before and after matches!

And all of you should bear in mind that JDT is now the Asia #01 Team and they play professional soccer with 5 digit fans attending unlike our Singapore Tampines Rovers or SAF Ah Guas FC where crowd attendance is 100+ or so.

Just like most stadiums in the country, whenever there is an event, especially a football match between reputable teams, the whole stadium area, including roads leading to it, will be filled with hundreds of cars and an assortment of vehicles parking, double parking all over, plus another several tens of food vendors, drinks sellers, pasar malam style..............very festive indeed.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys really know where this stadium is? No where near Puteri Harbour or Medini. Many many miles away.
It is located next to Rumah Iskandar Malaysia, at the junction of the butterfly interchange of the highway going towards Pontian. Also nearby Nusa Sentral. Anyway it is still in Iskandar Puteri. :smile:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys really know where this stadium is? No where near Puteri Harbour or Medini. Many many miles away.
It is located next to Rumah Iskandar Malaysia, at the junction of the butterfly interchange of the highway going towards Pontian. Also nearby Nusa Sentral. Anyway it is still in Iskandar Puteri. :smile:

Good to hear that

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously am i reading correctly?
the stadium is going to be built and sponsored by forest city with the help of peter lim's valencia?

http://m.goal.com/s/en-sg/news/1408...valencias-help-in-construction-of-new-stadium

They even had training sessions together already.
--------------------------------------------------------

HRH CROWN PRINCE OF JOHOR WATCHES JDT AND VALENCIA TRAINING SESSION
HRH Brigadier General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor, watched a training session between Johor Darul Ta'zim FC and Valencia CF on May 19th 2016 at the Dato' Suleiman Mohd Noor Indoor Training Centre at Padang Seri Gelam, Johor. As the first Malaysian club to receive such an opportunity, JDT welcomed the arrival of Valencia players Paco Alcacer, Matthew Ryan, Jaume Domenech, Javi Fuego and Santiago Mina along with club representatives for the training session. Southern Tigers supporters also didn't miss out on welcoming them and gave their full support for the partnership. Luaskan Kuasamu Johor.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err Sir are you sure of this? This will be good news for me but I remembered reading in the papers they stated it is in Puteri Harbour..

But wherever it is, GRAB and UBER Taxis will have a field day during events!

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor Southern Tiger is #01 Club in Asia leh Sir... of course need to train with the bestest.

Singapore's Sembawang Ranger or Geylang United are school boys' teams.

They even had training sessions together already.
--------------------------------------------------------

HRH CROWN PRINCE OF JOHOR WATCHES JDT AND VALENCIA TRAINING SESSION
HRH Brigadier General Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim, Crown Prince of Johor, watched a training session between Johor Darul Ta'zim FC and Valencia CF on May 19th 2016 at the Dato' Suleiman Mohd Noor Indoor Training Centre at Padang Seri Gelam, Johor. As the first Malaysian club to receive such an opportunity, JDT welcomed the arrival of Valencia players Paco Alcacer, Matthew Ryan, Jaume Domenech, Javi Fuego and Santiago Mina along with club representatives for the training session. Southern Tigers supporters also didn't miss out on welcoming them and gave their full support for the partnership. Luaskan Kuasamu Johor.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quite dislike the current TMJ sometimes but he won my admiration when he took over the ailing JDT soccer team back in 2012 and transformed it into #1 in Asia. Remarkable feat.

Well you can say he gota money. Cmon, how many rich man sons are spending indiscriminately at MBS every other night and losing a few hundred thousands of their daddy's money? ( No direct reference to anyone selling Nasi Lemak of course )

If you see the design of the new JDT stadium, it is going to make Singapore's new stadium look ordinary.

Something I cant fathom is this.. Johor and Singapore partner with China people.

How come Singapore always get the shit and bore the brunt of PRC 's rubbish?

I mean, you don't get to see PRCS behaving like Kings in JB but in Singapore the PRCs behave as though Singaporeans are servants.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err Sir are you sure of this? This will be good news for me but I remembered reading in the papers they stated it is in Puteri Harbour..

But wherever it is, GRAB and UBER Taxis will have a field day during events!

Iskandar PTD 171812 is Rumah Iskandar Malaysia land title plot number. :smile:

JDT Stadium.JPG

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quite dislike the current TMJ sometimes but he won my admiration when he took over the ailing JDT soccer team back in 2012 and transformed it into #1 in Asia. Remarkable feat.

Well you can say he gota money. Cmon, how many rich man sons are spending indiscriminately at MBS every other night and losing a few hundred thousands of their daddy's money? ( No direct reference to anyone selling Nasi Lemak of course )

If you see the design of the new JDT stadium, it is going to make Singapore's new stadium look ordinary.

Something I cant fathom is this.. Johor and Singapore partner with China people.

I mean, you don't get to see PRCS behaving like Kings in JB but in Singapore the PRCs behave as though Singaporeans are servants.

Whatever you do in life, Never Complain, Never Explain and Never Compare.
Otherwise you will Never be happy.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

A friend's condo mgmt passed some rather major decisions during AGM but quite a few people were not informed of the AGM and hence cannot vote. Mgmt claimed they hv sent out the letters but not by registered mails. It seems that the mgmt wants to prevent owners from voting against their decision via this underhand means.

Is there any recourse for these poor folks ? It is like day light robbery !

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

A friend's condo mgmt passed some rather major decisions during AGM but quite a few people were not informed of the AGM and hence cannot vote. Mgmt claimed they hv sent out the letters but not by registered mails. It seems that the mgmt wants to prevent owners from voting against their decision via this underhand means.

Is there any recourse for these poor folks ? It is like day light robbery !

Building and Common Property
(Maintenance and Management) Act 2007
Act 663

http://www.hba.org.my/laws/building/bcpAct2007.htm#9. Annual General Meeting

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Tekkun...seems that the Act does not say anything about owners not receiving due notice of AGM . So its a big loophole that mgmt can use against poor owners ?

You need to get the respective Memorandum of Articles of the said JMC and see what it says. Rules may not be the same for all.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

For your sake, please refrain from making direct reference to certain individuals. Malaysia still practice some draconian laws.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your sake, please refrain from making direct reference to certain individuals. Malaysia still practice some draconian laws.

There's a case where a guy was jailed a few months for insulting a certain individual on social media. When he heard about it, he told the police. No need to jail him. Just bring him here. Face to Face. Man to Man.