• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be found under Clause 25 (2). It is basically 10% per annum of the purchase price calculated on a daily basis.
Mine is signed in Feb 2013, so the date of delivery should be on Aug 2016.

The actual LD claim is base on date of the 1st payment paid and NOT the SPA date.
Please do check the reciept you paid on the 1st payment and keep it properly.

hobcraz

Here's the reply from Wavemaster

WaveMaster is in the midst of arranging it's operations to start a new ferry service from HarbourFront Centre to Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya, Johor.

The vessel capacity is 168 passengers and 3 departures from HFC.

The departure schedule from HFC is 0815am, 1210pm and 1915pm. Whilst from PH is 0630am, 1000am and 1730pm.

The ferry ride takes approximately an hour fifteen to an hour thirty. This is due to the authorities imposing speed limits.

There are various ticket types to cater to needs of the commuters such as season pass , adult fare , child fare , student fare , senior citizens, civil servants and etc.

Wavemaster ticket holders will enjoy a free shuttle service to Bukit Indah and vice versa as well as water taxi service between Puteri Harbour and Danga Bay at RM15 per person per way.

We encourage tickets to be available from authorised travel agents, hoteliers etc. At both counters, tickets are sold at SGD22 return excluding tax and surcharge. The seaport tax in Puteri Harbour is SGD7 and surcharge in HFC is SGD21 payable upon check-in at respective check-in counters.

Since this will be a new travel alternative between Singapore and Johor, we continuously seek for your comments (such as departure timings) to help us improve our service.

hobcraz

Yes, with Somerset Puteri Harbour coming into operation in another 2-3 mths, it is justifiable to start the operations

Here's the reply from Wavemaster:-

WaveMaster is in the midst of arranging it's operations to start a new ferry service from HarbourFront Centre to Puteri Harbour in Nusajaya, Johor.

The vessel capacity is 168 passengers and 3 departures from HFC.

The departure schedule from HFC is 0815am, 1210pm and 1915pm. Whilst from PH is 0630am, 1000am and 1730pm.

The ferry ride takes approximately an hour fifteen to an hour thirty. This is due to the authorities imposing speed limits.

There are various ticket types to cater to needs of the commuters such as season pass , adult fare , child fare , student fare , senior citizens, civil servants and etc.

Wavemaster ticket holders will enjoy a free shuttle service to Bukit Indah and vice versa as well as water taxi service between Puteri Harbour and Danga Bay at RM15 per person per way.

We encourage tickets to be available from authorised travel agents, hoteliers etc. At both counters, tickets are sold at SGD22 return excluding tax and surcharge. The seaport tax in Puteri Harbour is SGD7 and surcharge in HFC is SGD21 payable upon check-in at respective check-in counters.

Since this will be a new travel alternative between Singapore and Johor, we continuously seek for your comments (such as departure timings) to help us improve our service.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your S&P should be the same. My S&P agreement states: 25(1) Vacant possession of the said parcel shall be delivered to the purchaser in the manner stipulated in clause 26 within 42 calendar months from the date of the this agreement.
The actual LD claim is base on date of the 1st payment paid and NOT the SPA date.
Please do check the reciept you paid on the 1st payment and keep it properly.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your S&P should be the same. My S&P agreement states: 25(1) Vacant possession of the said parcel shall be delivered to the purchaser in the manner stipulated in clause 26 within 42 calendar months from the date of the this agreement.

Mine is the same.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this quote means Singapore is going charge a boarder crossing fee that is as much as the entire cost of a return boat ride? People buy a boat hire staff pay for fuel and charge $22 and the Sing Gov charges $21 for the privilege to step into the country?
"We encourage tickets to be available from authorised travel agents, hoteliers etc. At both counters, tickets are sold at SGD22 return excluding tax and surcharge. The seaport tax in Puteri Harbour is SGD7 and surcharge in HFC is SGD21 payable upon check-in at respective check-in counters."

I am believing less and less Singapore Gov actually supports the Iskandar concept and the ability for people to travel back and forth easily. I get the car crossing fees, but how does a boat differ from a bus, oh right people on a boat paying 22 return can afford it. I assume also Singapore will never agree to change the speed limit so it will never be practical to commute by boat.(the possibility of a 45 min trip to HF would make commuting viable)

Why not charge everyone at the airport $21 to come in, it is an obvious policy to discourage people to come in from Iskandar. Unless of course you are one of the thousands who come by bus to work for $6 an hour, I wonder what would happen to the workforce if we charged them $21 to cross everyday.

Philip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is also 48 months from Mar 2013 mid level Tower 2. What is going on ? Some 42 months and some 48 months ??? This is really weird. Wonder if the lawyer can explain this ???

Meaning they don't have to pay LD as long as the unit is delivered btw 42-48 months from mar 2013 ?
Mine is encorp marina tower 2, high floor

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very likely that the LD clause will apply to my unit as it is T1 28 and with an earlier S&P agreement date of 3 sept 2012 and only 42 calendar months from it. Encorp staff told me recently that my next payment for structural work should be in Dec 2015. How to complete and seek TOP by 2 Mar 2016? I do not mind as FD interest is 4.15% with good SGD to MYR exchange rate.
Meaning they don't have to pay LD as long as the unit is delivered btw 42-48 months from mar 2013? Looking forward to the marina view.
Mine is encorp marina tower 2, high floor

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
regarding water taxi for now, whatever we are hearing are less than ideal but surely things will change with needs and demand so it's very premature to calculate viability. when the condos are up we will begin to see things moving which i am sure will be for the better if whatever they have been planning becomes a reality. patience will be rewarded. btw anybody heard of supermag?

[video=youtube;3rQ1I7Zh3nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQ1I7Zh3nM[/video]

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am not wrong, I paid RM35++ when the Cafe first opened. I believe now is about RM70++.
regarding water taxi for now, whatever we are hearing are less than ideal but surely things will change with needs and demand so it's very premature to calculate viability. when the condos are up we will begin to see things moving which i am sure will be for the better if whatever they have been planning becomes a reality. patience will be rewarded. btw anybody heard of supermag?

[video=youtube;3rQ1I7Zh3nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQ1I7Zh3nM[/video]

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest picture of Teega, couple more floors since last one, looks like we are 1/3rd done on the closest tower? altAi-OoJVd0fUAzEQczwa59gNqXtjV8I5OWU0cm-hQP5t-.jpg

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
very nice, thanks for the pic BT.

no need to rush, I prefer quality workmanship

I was curious, what do all you guys plan to do with your Puteri Harbour home once it's complete.

(A) RENT IT OUT TO PAY FOR MORTGAGE

(B) LEAVE IT EMPTY SO NO TENANT 'FROM HELL' COULD TRASH THE PLACE

(C) SELL IT FASTER THAN ONE CAN SAY "QUICKSILVER!"

(D) MOVE IN AND DITCH SG PASSPORT

(E) WEEKEND GETAWAY BY THE BAY

Last edited:

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was curious, what do all you guys plan to do with your Puteri Harbour home once it's complete.

Well the intention has always been hold long term, we are from Canada working as locals in Singapore long term with PR and Teega was seen as a way to stay in Asia for retirement when PRs run out we would get MM2H, or a way back into Asia if we shifted somewhere else for work. I would like to move there and commute but that is up to SG gov and how difficult they make it to cross the boarder, so far not impressed with the direction and lack of progress in that area but there is lots of time to have this resolved. I bought above the commercial wing in the Service Apt, so worse case if we stayed in SG I hope we could rent it to expat working down below and subsidize my rent here, but I really want to move there, live rent/mortgage free, live on the water enjoy the view from my place, join a golf club, drive a car, things out of reach here (for me). And I only see value increasing long term.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
F) let Somerset manage my place, a professional operator will take good care of your
place. They have a FE budget to constantly replace items to maintain the said standard.
And they have a master fire insurance covering even the pillow case or cutlery which you
dun have to worry in the case of a fire from overheating aircons. Best of all, they will
have a preventive maintenance schedule on pipes, aircons, fridge etc.

So with cashflows n property taken of, I will monitor n wait for RPGT to be minimal for
me, after 2017 @5%. If cashflows are good, will continue to let Somerset manage for
the full 10 years.

So far, forecast of rates seem positive as Traders in PH already at 10% higher than
Traders in KL. They started off 10% lower.

no need to rush, I prefer quality workmanship

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
....I would like to move there and commute but that is up to SG gov and how difficult they make it to cross the boarder, so far not impressed with the direction and lack of progress in that area......

there's some old school tit-for-tat going on between Malaysia and Singapore but both sides are fast realizing that competition is not simply cross-border (unlike in the old days).
As its space rans out, Singapore needs a hinterland and an affordable labor force to continue to enjoy the effects of urbanization and to remain ahead of other regional metropolis, like Shanghai, and in future, Jakarta.
Needless to say, Malaysia benefits from that regional development too.

hopefully your dream won't be too far away, BT.