• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke to the management last week. They had slowed down recently as they are looking to appoint the contractors for the tower blocks. The podium contractors are different team. They said my level 20 unit would be structually up only in end 2015. This project is 30 plus floors.
The TOP is scheduled to be last quarter 2016. Personally I think it would be in mid 2017.

Hi, anyone knows the official TOP date for Encorp Marina. What is the penalty for any over run ?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those interested, a few selected returned Teega units are available from 800 psf to 1050 psf. Please check directly with the sales office at Puteri Harbour Marina.

Looks like the market is getting better. Out of the 16 units released, they have already sold 6. The 3 largest units (2000 sft) released are sold. One of them, marina facing, went for RM 1100 psf, or a total of RM 2.2 M.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My agreement was signed on 3 sept 2012. With a legal completion period of 42 calendar months. They probably cannot TOP by 2 march 2016 as my unit is at the top of tower 1. Shall be receiving LD of 10% p.a. of purchase price computed on a daily basis. Last quarter of 2016 means a delay of at least 6 months. I do not mind as I am in no hurry to take over.
I spoke to the management last week. They had slowed down recently as they are looking to appoint the contractors for the tower blocks. The podium contractors are different team. They said my level 20 unit would be structually up only in end 2015. This project is 30 plus floors.
The TOP is scheduled to be last quarter 2016. Personally I think it would be in mid 2017.

Last edited:

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is LD applicable to all buyer? I have a unit on Tower 2. Where do I check that?

My agreement was signed on 3 sept 2012. With a legal completion period of 42 calendar months. They probably cannot TOP by 2 march 2016 as my unit is at the top of tower 1. Shall be receiving LD of 10% p.a. of purchase price computed on a daily basis. Last quarter of 2016 means a delay of at least 6 months. I do not mind as I am in no hurry to take over.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Volt is being marketed at malaysia property show by property guru, should be a few PH property. anyone go kaypoh see if they raised price already?

joe88

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you get Aug 2016? Not 48 months? which should be Feb 2017?

Also is the 10% shared with the bank?

Can be found under Clause 25 (2). It is basically 10% per annum of the purchase price calculated on a daily basis.
Mine is signed in Feb 2013, so the date of delivery should be on Aug 2016.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a clause in the S&P, item 25, page 10, 48 months from S&P date (22 Mar 2013),
that's mean, if TOP before 21 Mar 2017, they do not have to pay any LD..

Encorp is 48mths from date of SP? Imperia if im not mistaken is 36mth.......can any1 confirm this?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Encorp is 48mths from date of SP? Imperia if im not mistaken is 36mth.......can any1 confirm this?

Sorry typo error. It is 42 mths on practical completion.
Extra 2 mths given for it to be fitted out as my unit is a fully furnished one.