• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superstructure can be built quite fast. The foundations and superstructure for both towers 1 and 2 (just below the 1st level of apts should be completed). Legal completion is 1st quarter of 2016.
Was in PH Fri night and seems more environment is well smaintained, even the Marina club restaurant look nicer now. Only a few pavements need patch up but satisfactory. Was told for lower level Encorp buyer, get cash ready by Jul 14 BUT I am surprised Encorp is still at car park and foundation only. Think it will take sometime before even the lower levels need to pay up. Is there a late rebate for Encorp ? Anyone know when is it supposed to be ready ? Tks.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superstructure can be built quite fast. The foundations and superstructure for both towers 1 and 2 (just below the 1st level of apts should be completed). Legal completion is 1st quarter of 2016.
Thanks DCputeri. In that case, they have time. Good area for relaxing and notice upmarket crowd - Ang Moh professional and well to do families with well fed kids on Fri night. If they can ensure security, good maintenance and cleanliness there is value proposition as niche upmarket area.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
menghuii, on the eastern side, where's the nearest point to the causeway to clear immigresen by boat? can it be done at Stulang? Thanks.

frankly contrarian, i dont know.
i have been to the duty free zone there and noticed only arrivals from batam. but that was maybe 7yrs ago.
things may change now but i just checked tanah merah website which do not hv any services there.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news for PH.

UEM Sunrise’s Puteri Harbour Marina Honoured with 5 Gold Anchors

Extracted from article:

NUSAJAYA – The Puteri Harbour Marina, which is part of Puteri Harbour, one of the catalytic developments by UEM Sunrise Berhad (“UEM Sunrise”) in Nusajaya has recently been awarded a rating of 5 Gold Anchors by The Yacht Harbour Association (“TYHA”), a marina auditing agency based in the United Kingdom.

Puteri Harbour, which is managed by Marina Management Sdn Bhd, is now the first marina in Malaysia to be given the award thus joining a fraternity of marinas in Southeast Asia, including the ONE°15 Marina Club in Singapore to be awarded with 5 Gold Anchors.

Dato’ Izzaddin Idris, Executive Director of UEM Sunrise said: “As a customer-centric organisation which strives to constantly enhance its services, deliver the best customer experience and continuously work towards upholding its standards within the industry, we are extremely excited and proud that Puteri Harbour Marina has been awarded with this gold anchors award. This marks another milestone in our commitment to excellence. Now that it is the only marina in Malaysia to be awarded with 5 Gold Anchors, the top rating in this scheme, we believe that it will continue to draw visitors and yachtsmen from all over the world.”

The assessment for the 5 Gold Anchors Award was conducted in February 2014 while the adjudication was concluded in June 2014 following a comprehensive auditing process conducted by UEM Sunrise to meet a list of recommendations set by TYHA.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
italy "Marina di Maglietta" filled with residents and they got 4 gold
Maglietta2.jpg

and this one in croatia "Marina di Maglietta" they got 5 gold too

005_Panorama.jpg

thot should add in PH just for comparison

201301030911-2.jpg

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plan for 2 convention centres in Iskandar to capture Mice market

Posted on July 18, 2014 | 30 views | Topic : Property News.

BY ZAZALI MUSA

JOHOR BARU: Two new international convention centres will be built in Iskandar Malaysia within the next three years to capitalise on the meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (Mice) market.

Iskandar Regional Development Authority (Irda) chief executive officer Datuk Ismail Ibrahim said the multi-billion ringgit projects would be located in Medini, Nusajaya and the Senai-Kulai flagship development zones.

“The Mice market is rapidly growing in Iskandar Malaysia in recent years but we lack facilities of international levels to cater to the needs,” he said after witnessing the signing of the hospitality partnership between Metropoint TAFE College and Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Renaissance Hotel and Traders Hotel here yesterday.

He said the Persada Johor International Convention was not enough to cater to the Mice segment.

Ismail declined to provide details on the upcoming convention centres including the gross development value and the developers.

“It is good to have them (the centres) in Nusajaya and the Senai-Kulai zones instead of the city centre as we need to spread the Mice business to other zones in the economic region,” he said.

He said there was a shortage of hotel rooms in Iskandar Malaysia as the 6,600 hotel rooms to be available by 2015 would be insufficient to cater to tourist arrivals.

“Hotels in Iskandar Malaysia recorded good occupancy rates and we need 5,000 rooms especially five-star hotels for business travellers,” said Ismail.

Most of foreign and domestic tourists visiting Singapore preferred to stay in Johor Baru as the hotel rates here were much cheaper than those in the republic.

Launched on Nov 4, 2006, Iskandar Malaysia covers 2,217 sq km and is three times bigger than Singapore and double the size of Hong Kong.

It is divided into five flagship development zones – the JB City Centre, Nusajaya, Eastern Gate Development Zone, Western Gate Development Zone and Senai-Kulai.

Good choice.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. Another case of the right hand dunno what the left hand is doing. They want to promote investments and MICE industry yet they are restricting travel between countries.
Seems like they have conflicting agendas.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow I got a feeling the Malaysia govt is going for Cheap And Free publicity by announcing the VEP to be RM 50 at least.

All major and minor newspaper be it Indian press, Chinese press, Malay or English had front page coverage for days about it and the words Iskandar/Nusajaya/LEGOLAND/Puteri Harbour/RTS/HSR are heavily publicised. Even my 80year old mother who never read newspaper but see TV now know what is Nusajaya

Then come to announcement date, they put it at RM 20 per entry

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still expensive.
Why is the Works department implementingthe toll?
Shouldn't it be the Transport Ministry? Kinda confused.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow I got a feeling the Malaysia govt is going for Cheap And Free publicity by announcing the VEP to be RM 50 at least.

All major and minor newspaper be it Indian press, Chinese press, Malay or English had front page coverage for days about it and the words Iskandar/Nusajaya/LEGOLAND/Puteri Harbour/RTS/HSR are heavily publicised. Even my 80year old mother who never read newspaper but see TV now know what is Nusajaya

Then come to announcement date, they put it at RM 20 per entry

in total with a rm50 car levy a spore car making a full round wld be rm83 out of pocket.
a msian car is rm122. so if they travel daily say for 22 working days then its rm1826 for sgcar and rm2864 for mycar. OMG! i think we are going to get a standstill!

and we havent even considered how the money is going to be collected especially on the msian side.
1st aug going to see either a hellish jam entering jb or sgcar boycotting. mycar already used to paying large levy but not for sgcar which wld probably leave their cars at counter to perform their touch n go topup and if the rm50 is implemented, imagine how much each time they need to topup their touch n go card?
wow, sgcars will be a feast for thieves and robbers.

Last edited:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. The Malaysia govt is getting smarter over the years. They will come out with a "Season Pass" for regular users pegged at perhaps RM 100 per month for toll or even for VEPs.

After using the MACs for a few years, I am beginning to like the government style cos whether they got scan or never scan we will get thru with our backside covered and their backside also covered.

in total with a rm50 car levy a spore car making a full round wld be rm83 out of pocket.
a msian car is rm122. so if they travel daily say for 22 working days then its rm1826 for sgcar and rm2864 for mycar. OMG! i think we are going to get a standstill!

and we havent even considered how the money is going to be collected especially on the msian side.
1st aug going to see either a hellish jam entering jb or sgcar boycotting. mycar already used to paying large levy but not for sgcar which wld probably leave their cars at counter to perform their touch n go topup and if the rm50 is implemented, imagine how much each time they need to topup their touch n go card?
wow, sgcars will be a feast for thieves and robbers.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys guys, you must see this. PH like you have never seen before. some cruise warriors arriving at PH in style with white shining armour, launching their UAV high up. and shooting some perfect panoramic hd video of scene, sights and angles we all had been longing to see. so here it is. no wonder encorp is taking so long-they are fortifying and renovating the rooftop area all over so now you know why!

[video=youtube;lCVD9qNi2f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVD9qNi2f8[/video]

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys guys, you must see this. PH like you have never seen before. some cruise warriors arriving at PH in style with white shining armour, launching their UAV high up. and shooting some perfect panoramic hd video of scene, sights and angles we all had been longing to see. so here it is. no wonder encorp is taking so long-they are fortifying and renovating the rooftop area all over so now you know why!

[video=youtube;lCVD9qNi2f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCVD9qNi2f8[/video]

Great video! :biggrin::wink:
In five years time, when all the high rise condo and 5 and 6 stars hotels are here, there will always be movie stars from Pinewood studios appear in this beautiful and sexy Puteri Harbour.

Last edited:

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal

COOL ! Can't wait to stay there. So far everyone I know who have been there find PH serene. In my experience, One Marina 15, Sentosa Cove also no fight, I recall going out on a yatch there, didn't have the same serene feeling as PH, in fact One Marina 15 is a bit congested. Also not many restaurant choice, I recall only one Chinese restaurant, a bar and some a low rise condo that is not that impressive in terms of built quality. Just my opinion.