• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, its iqbal salam not saleem. And looking at the issue and doing something about it are 2 diff things altogether for them. Haha

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Puteri harbour is hotting up. Weekend crowd is getting more and more. Hopefully the commercial side will pick up to increase the choice to the crowds and to accomodate the differences in spending power of the Singapore crowds

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just hope the Iskandar-bashing from the Spore side stop as election is around the corner and its rather sensitive. Trust me, the Singapore side can't tahan the Singapore-bashing from UMNO tit-for-tat once Malaysia elections come. The Singapore-bashing fever has subsided in the past few years and I can only see that the Singapore side is now asking for it again.

The Edge pple are mostly with industry experience, having worked with REAL people on the ground compared to the bankers who usually were straight As students with probably a BTO flat or 1MDB house to their name. If they were so good, they would be property tycoons rather than taking a basic salary.

Article from The Edge magazine. Makes more sense then the May bank lady assessment to me.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess its already in the pipeline.. There is nothing much to do now except to wait for 2-3 years when the puzzle starts to come together. Come 2020 and the dust should have more or less settled.

Looks like Puteri harbour is hotting up. Weekend crowd is getting more and more. Hopefully the commercial side will pick up to increase the choice to the crowds and to accomodate the differences in spending power of the Singapore crowds

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows when will the ground floor shops at Somerset Puteri Harbour open? Think all the retail is owned by a unit of Khazanah.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows when will the ground floor shops at Somerset Puteri Harbour open? Think all the retail is owned by a unit of Khazanah.

i think like pw mentioned, we just sit in for 2 to 3 yrs till residents occupy their units. perhaps then those remaining shops in jens start to be filled followed by somerset and perhaps those commercial lots at the condos too. hopefully by then the pull factor from nearby medini condos and other development plus the hsr construction and ph ferry terminal to spore commencement will bring in traffic. it's really feasible as far as i can see and i also believe nusajaya will benefit more than spore as cost comparison will become more apparent.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is really nothing much to pray.. just need to wait for 2-3 years. Time is the only factor for PH to be vibrant. No reason for such a well-planned place like this to flop.

i think like pw mentioned, we just sit in for 2 to 3 yrs till residents occupy their units. perhaps then those remaining shops in jens start to be filled followed by somerset and perhaps those commercial lots at the condos too. hopefully by then the pull factor from nearby medini condos and other development plus the hsr construction and ph ferry terminal to spore commencement will bring in traffic. it's really feasible as far as i can see and i also believe nusajaya will benefit more than spore as cost comparison will become more apparent.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Longcheer to buy 51% stake in Puteri Cove Residences

By Lynette Khoo Business Times

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/com...eer-to-buy-51-stake-in-puteri-cove-residences

Jun 12, 20157:03 PM

SINGAPORE-LISTED Longcheer Holdings said on Friday that it has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Pacific Star Development to acquire the latter's 51 per cent interest in Puteri Cove Residences for S$120 million-S$150 million in a cash-cum-shares transaction.

The other 49 per cent interest of the development project in Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Malaysia, is still held by boutique developer DB2 Group.

Longcheer, a Chinese mobile handset design solutions company, said in a regulatory filing on Friday that it agreed to acquire 51 per cent of Twin Prosperity Group and its subsidiaries that hold the entire issued share capital of Tropical Sunrise Development (TSD).

The latter owns Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd, which is the registered proprietor of the land and buildings of Puteri Cove Residences.

Longcheer said the long-stop date for the terms and conditions of the definitive agreement to be agreed upon is on or before Dec 31, 2015, or other date as agreed by the parties involved.

The agreed payment should be made by Longcheer via the issuance and allotment of new shares and cash.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally upon TOP and handover of keys to owner, how soon does a developer give out the late payments? Just curious? Do they delay the cheque as well? Or its together with the handover of keys?

Speedo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally upon TOP and handover of keys to owner, how soon does a developer give out the late payments? Just curious? Do they delay the cheque as well? Or its together with the handover of keys?

Hi for Imperia, someone in UEM office told me to get ready < MYR 5K for sinking fund/deposit payments in relation to maintenanc and utilities. This will be paid on the day when collection of key. The late payment will only be made within one month after the collection of key and payment of the deposit above.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi for Imperia, someone in UEM office told me to get ready < MYR 5K for sinking fund/deposit payments in relation to maintenanc and utilities. This will be paid on the day when collection of key. The late payment will only be made within one month after the collection of key and payment of the deposit above.

Tot maintenance fees will only take effect after 1 year? So they delay cheque, any extra payment for this?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tot maintenance fees will only take effect after 1 year? So they delay cheque, any extra payment for this?

Here is how it works based on my experience with East Ledang. I cannot be sure if it will be the same with Imperia:

1) UEM issues VP letter along with a bill for outstanding amount that includes the following:
- Late interest, if any (usually UEM is good about waiving a big part of it)
- Utilities Deposit
- Outstanding Taxes (Property Tax, Assessment)
- 6 Month maintenance (free maintenance if any as per Sales Package starts only after 6 months)
- Last Payment Installment thats partly goes to UEM and partly to their lawyer (typically gets paid by your bank if mortgaged)

2) Once the above is paid. UEM will issue a clearance letter that you need to collect keys. You will then need to schedule an appointment with the handover team (as mentioned in the VP letter) to produce the clearance letter and collect the keys. It is recommended that you make an estimate when all payments are made and schedule the appointment in advance. Slots fill up fast.

3) At the time of issuance of clearance letter, they will also issue a letter for you to agree with the Late Payment that they have calculated. The calculation will be based on the number of days elapsed from the delivery date as per S&P (3 years from the date of signing of S&P in case of Imperia) and the date of issuance of the VP letter.

4) Once you agree and sign the letter stating the late payment amount, you will typically be able to collect the cheque in 2-3 weeks.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kind of confusing??? UEM owes the owner money, Late Payment, would it not be more customer friendly, to deduct whatever money that would normally be needed to be paid from the Late Payment, then just give the owner the key and the cheque which reflects the balance after deduction at the same time. Also an statement showing what amount was deducted for what.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is how it works based on my experience with East Ledang. I cannot be sure if it will be the same with Imperia:

1) UEM issues VP letter along with a bill for outstanding amount that includes the following:
- Utilities Deposit
- 6 Month maintenance (free maintenance if any as per Sales Package starts only after 6 months)
- Last Payment Installment thats partly goes to UEM and partly to their lawyer (typically gets paid by your bank if mortgaged)

2) Once the above is paid. UEM will issue a clearance letter that you need to collect keys. You will then need to schedule an appointment with the handover team (as mentioned in the VP letter) to produce the clearance letter and collect the keys. It is recommended that you make an estimate when all payments are made and schedule the appointment in advance. Slots fill up fast.

3) At the time of issuance of clearance letter, they will also issue a letter for you to agree with the Late Payment that they have calculated. The calculation will be based on the number of days elapsed from the delivery date as per S&P (3 years from the date of signing of S&P in case of Imperia) and the date of issuance of the VP letter.

4) Once you agree and sign the letter stating the late payment amount, you will typically be able to collect the cheque in 2-3 weeks.

Utilities deposit is at 5k
Taxes?
6 mths maintenance? Tot it starts only after 1 year?

Any ball park figure for the above?

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal

- Utilities Deposit

True. They shud just minus off wateva is owed from the late payment charges. Rather then delay the keys n cheque again. This kinda irks me.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Longcheer to buy 51% stake in Puteri Cove Residences

By Lynette Khoo Business Times

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/com...eer-to-buy-51-stake-in-puteri-cove-residences

Jun 12, 20157:03 PM

SINGAPORE-LISTED Longcheer Holdings said on Friday that it has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Pacific Star Development to acquire the latter's 51 per cent interest in Puteri Cove Residences for S$120 million-S$150 million in a cash-cum-shares transaction.

The other 49 per cent interest of the development project in Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Malaysia, is still held by boutique developer DB2 Group.

Longcheer, a Chinese mobile handset design solutions company, said in a regulatory filing on Friday that it agreed to acquire 51 per cent of Twin Prosperity Group and its subsidiaries that hold the entire issued share capital of Tropical Sunrise Development (TSD).

The latter owns Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd, which is the registered proprietor of the land and buildings of Puteri Cove Residences.

Longcheer said the long-stop date for the terms and conditions of the definitive agreement to be agreed upon is on or before Dec 31, 2015, or other date as agreed by the parties involved.

The agreed payment should be made by Longcheer via the issuance and allotment of new shares and cash.

Hi, is anyone concerned about this? Pacific Star, if I am not wrong, is a Singapore developer well-known for the quality of its products and finishes. And now it is selling to a Chinese mobile handset design solutions company?

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of confusing??? UEM owes the owner money, Late Payment, would it not be more customer friendly, to deduct whatever money that would normally be needed to be paid from the Late Payment, then just give the owner the key and the cheque which reflects the balance after deduction at the same time. Also an statement showing what amount was deducted for what.

Its not confusing. Its per payment type per transaction clear cut. Try balance up everything which has it own time frame, separate parties involved and deviate SOP is hell more confusing.