• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like its still positive for Puteri harbour..

Think they are releasing now just to make it in time for the May new Malaysian measures..

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all got a lot of moolah to throw in johor, huh? :p think it's good to diversify. try other places la. don't put all the eggs etc

He mentioned buy afew units put thr for 20yrs...
How many 20yrs does a man have???
20yrs later I'm half dead liaoz.

:rolleyes:

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow where will the Sunway Medini offices be located and what's the leaseback/rental guarantee? Does anyone remember how much the Medini offices near LEGOLAND sold for, I recall that was quite popular and probably sold out by now...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never like to compare KL properties with JB. Can you stay in Bangsar and travel to Singapore to work and go back to Bangsar after work?

I was offered RM 1.5 m for a sprawling bungalow perched on a hill with CLEAR View of Genting Highlands in Rawang. The same bungalow size is going for RM 4+ million in East Ledang and HH. You get what I mean right?

can buy bangsar new condo with that psf. :smile:

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Malaysia property curbs really don't bother the buyer crowd in Medini and Puteri Harbour, seriously. RPGT is not a prob for Medini and for condos in PH how can it ever be a problem when it TOP in 4-5 years time?

The RPGT is just 5% of profit for god sake. Not 5% of your selling price. And almost all properties in PH would hve cost RM 1 million at least when they TOP.. so who bothers about sub-million rules anyway?

Looks like its still positive for Puteri harbour..

Think they are releasing now just to make it in time for the May new Malaysian measures..

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the puteri cove sale from both sides: era and ph this weekend? Sold out? Marina facing more expensive?
Location is the best in Puteri Harbour so far. I am not surprised at the number of cheques given for booking. Its just S$500+ PSF, Freehold living by the marina and panoramic view of Singapore for most sea-facing units as Tengah is nothing but bare land.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never like to compare KL properties with JB. Can you stay in Bangsar and travel to Singapore to work and go back to Bangsar after work?

I was offered RM 1.5 m for a sprawling bungalow perched on a hill with CLEAR View of Genting Highlands in Rawang. The same bungalow size is going for RM 4+ million in East Ledang and HH. You get what I mean right?

i am familiar with rawang. my first internship was there. rawang is not even KL, whereas bangsar in smack in the middle of KL. hence, you can't compare Rawang with Bangsar, and EL / HH is definitely better than rawang. but we're talking about 1200psf condo here, not landed.

besides, it seems like you're buying multiple units. don't tell me you're going to stay in them all? other than the first one or two units for self occupation, the others are investments. so IMHO is, for investment, at 1200psf++ , one would be better off buyinfg in Bangsar. investment properties are not meant for self occupation. i suppose when the PH units are all rented out for 10k ++ a month, then one can say it's a good investment. only time will tell. take note that there is currently not much population around PH area (kosong kosong one, tak ada kereta).

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note e Chinese buyers may stay away from Iskandar for a while due to e MH370 incident. This could delay some launches (which is good) but could dampen demand of Medini n Danga Bay properties (currently Chinese favourite investment locations).

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am familiar with rawang. my first internship was there. rawang is not even KL, whereas bangsar in smack in the middle of KL. hence, you can't compare Rawang with Bangsar, and EL / HH is definitely better than rawang. but we're talking about 1200psf condo here, not landed.

besides, it seems like you're buying multiple units. don't tell me you're going to stay in them all? other than the first one or two units for self occupation, the others are investments. so IMHO is, for investment, at 1200psf++ , one would be better off buyinfg in Bangsar. investment properties are not meant for self occupation. i suppose when the PH units are all rented out for 10k ++ a month, then one can say it's a good investment. only time will tell. take note that there is currently not much population around PH area (kosong kosong one, tak ada kereta).

Fr what puteriworld has been posting I gather he's a long term investor so I think it doesn't matter now that there's nobody in ph like you have said. but of course it's not true. there's indeed some night life for now and someone here did see crowds and many kereta on weekends in ph. I don't know about tomorrow but I know when encorp marina is ready, me and my wife are going to be there - really staying. so if those who made all the property developments in ph sold out still do not want to live there, then it should not be a problem because I think if everyone who already bought into ph are semua going to be there then I think it's going to be a bit crowded.

I think it's now all about announcements; what plans are up the officials sleeves for ph and the surroundings. one thing for sure. the moment the official declaration of ferry taxiing is made available from ph to whichever part of spore, the vision for ph will catapult. you know why I know because the ciq is already functioning and the spore side have been invited to ph ciq for briefing. i keep saying I can't wait for such announcements. not because I wish ph will be that great a place but because it's extraordinary for residents to come home taking a boat ride. at least before I die i can do that. don't you?

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fr what puteriworld has been posting I gather he's a long term investor so I think it doesn't matter now that there's nobody in ph like you have said. but of course it's not true. there's indeed some night life for now and someone here did see crowds and many kereta on weekends in ph. I don't know about tomorrow but I know when encorp marina is ready, me and my wife are going to be there - really staying. so if those who made all the property developments in ph sold out still do not want to live there, then it should not be a problem because I think if everyone who already bought into ph are semua going to be there then I think it's going to be a bit crowded.

I think it's now all about announcements; what plans are up the officials sleeves for ph and the surroundings. one thing for sure. the moment the official declaration of ferry taxiing is made available from ph to whichever part of spore, the vision for ph will catapult. you know why I know because the ciq is already functioning and the spore side have been invited to ph ciq for briefing. i keep saying I can't wait for such announcements. not because I wish ph will be that great a place but because it's extraordinary for residents to come home taking a boat ride. at least before I die i can do that. don't you?

Was on my way back from business trip and had dinner 6 to 7 pm at a puteri harbour restaurant this Wed. Can see quite a lot of diners (example the Indian restaurant is quite full) and saw a few new restaurants and cafes sprouting like the special coffee place (saw a caucasian busy preparing the place to get ready).

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not staying in all the units of cos. My point is we cannot compare KL or Penang properties with JB properties. A sporean loaded with money can rent or stay in anywhere in Nusajaya but he wont do the same such as staying in Penang and Bangsar and coming into Singapore to work daily.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sold out for top floor marina and sea views as usual
The curbs wont affect buyers who are looking into S$500+ Freehold waterfront marina living top floor condos as I have reiterated. S$500psf is bloody cheapo for god damn sake and one can travel back to Spore to work daily. That's the most crucial element which is missing from prime properties in KL or Penang

How is the puteri cove sale from both sides: era and ph this weekend? Sold out? Marina facing more expensive?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not staying in all the units of cos. My point is we cannot compare KL or Penang properties with JB properties. A sporean loaded with money can rent or stay in anywhere in Nusajaya but he wont do the same such as staying in Penang and Bangsar and coming into Singapore to work daily.

you're probably right. anyway i just giving my opinion which may be wrong. not trying to talk down PH. it does look nice with the sea view and marina activities. i 've gone to relax there a couple of times.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

I checked out the ERA sales yesterday evening. Was told around 100units odd booked. Checked tge price against initial soft launch and already increased by around 10% from December '13. Agent is saying that developer would be planning on increasing prices again for tower3.

Anyone visited the PH sales site?

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Been to Puteri Cove today. Almost sold off for marina view for first block, left about 50% or less for second block (after some units being blocked for whatever unknown reason).

One thing to point out if some of you may not notice, those beds in their show units are all not standard sizes, meaning the length is shorten. This is really giving buyers wrong impression that the rooms sizes are spacious, omg.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

wait. you are planning to commute to work from PH via the (future) ferry taxi daily or what? but yes- it is nice to take a boat ride back home.
btw, i been there at night. not much activity (yet). it's peaceful , though.

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they 600-900sqft? Should be exceeding RM1million.
Been to Puteri Cove today. Almost sold off for marina view for first block, left about 50% or less for second block (after some units being blocked for whatever unknown reason).

One thing to point out if some of you may not notice, those beds in their show units are all not standard sizes, meaning the length is shorten. This is really giving buyers wrong impression that the rooms sizes are spacious, omg.

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait. you are planning to commute to work from PH via the (future) ferry taxi daily or what? but yes- it is nice to take a boat ride back home.
btw, i been there at night. not much activity (yet). it's peaceful , though.

I m envisaging staying in ph during weekdays
then friday go back to spore
then sunday return to ph
we run errands online so no work reporting