• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is my reasoning..

London is capital of UK
Paris is capital of France
So makes sense France-London high speed rail

Gaoxiong to Taipei (no customs required)
So makes sense too

But hor.. where is City or Capital of Singapore??

So.. KL to Iskandar using HSR (60min)
transfer via MRt network to woodlands (30min)
as long as one foot into SG soil.. considered u reach
city of Singapore.

If it transfer via mrt line then you wont be able to reach within 2 hour door to door.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically FDI is one economy contributor....there is much more...to HSR in sense of economy than FDI alone

Yes, if KL and SG are linked via HSR, we are talking about combined population exceeding 10m. Economies of scale, labour and capital flow etc will enable the whole region to compete much better with the mega cities. We will be in another league !

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, if KL and SG are linked via HSR, we are talking about combined population exceeding 10m. Economies of scale, labour and capital flow etc will enable the whole region to compete much better with the mega cities. We will be in another league !

I think the main benefits to SG is the expected huge talent flow from Klang Valley to SG on weekdays, while Malaysia's main benefits are from property boom & weekend retail.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the main benefits to SG is the expected huge talent flow from Klang Valley to SG on weekdays, while Malaysia's main benefits are from property boom & weekend retail.

How does huge flow of talent into SG benefit majority of Singaporean office workers ?:confused:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does huge flow of talent into SG benefit majority of Singaporean office workers ?:confused:

Err...Err......they are supposed to be 'cutting edge' talents who create more jobs & more businesses for the SG economy.... Whether it is the case or not, I leave it to people on the ground to judge, esp locals with experience in dealing with such 'cutting edge' talents.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore market size is smaller than many world cities and can never be as big due to it physical size. Main benefit is creation of regional market size wt partner city that grow v fast and can be as big as any cities. Therefore is a long long term (100 yrs) singapore will not lose out. I think that is main self preservation goal. Very critical for singapore....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...Err......they are supposed to be 'cutting edge' talents who create more jobs & more businesses for the SG economy.... Whether it is the case or not, I leave it to people on the ground to judge, esp locals with experience in dealing with such 'cutting edge' talents.

Most likely to attract " cutting salary " talents . Those " cutting edge " talents will shine even more in some 1st world countries, why come Singapore leh ? We have lots of Singaporean kena marginalised in Singapore but perform exceptionally well in some 1st world countries right ? On the other hand we have "cutting edge" talent after getting all the benefit choose to serve in some other countries right ?:o

Last edited:

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received an email from UEMS, saying that there will be a mini forum at their Singapore property gallery at Tan Gui Lan street on 7 Sept.

Project name is Estuari, Puteri Harbour.

Don't know the project is landed or high rise condo.

Anybody know Estuari is in which part of PH?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received an email from UEMS, saying that there will be a mini forum at their Singapore property gallery at Tan Gui Lan street on 7 Sept.

Project name is Estuari, Puteri Harbour.

Don't know the project is landed or high rise condo.

Anybody know Estuari is in which part of PH?

could it be here?

tumblr_inline_mm3qa6NL0d1qz4rgp.png

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. Look at how the weekend KL-SG ticket sold out at Novena Square and GoldenMile you see a profitable market there to compete. Buying a house in KL for weekends; rental might not...might help the rental in SG instead.