• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it faster to go ph via this southern link ?

Yes, it's definitley much faster to go ph via new proposed costal highway southern link from 2nd link, with the estimated travel time to cut by at least half.
The future costal highway southern link is indeed a good news to the whole development of Puteri Harbour, Medini, Nusajaya, Gerbang Nusajaya and the surrounding area :smile:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt that. Even if they miraculously complete the facade and the internal finishings in 4 and half months to the end of Q1, they will not get instant CFO. This is a Class A building and the approval process from authorities is much more complicated, and this is as per UEM Sales. Realistically speaking, they would do well if they handover by the end of Q3.

Ya, there will be construction sites, such will be the state of Puteri Harbour for quite some time. There is Almas as well, and that will go on for a while. On the positive side, this will be the only high rise completed in PH for quite some time, there will be some great view of the marina and straits from some of the units and I look forward to it .... :smile:

So kiasu? Becos' of present gloomy outlook?

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...ial&freetext=Imperia&unselected=PROPERTY|5831

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the real price increase will come in at least 5-10 years later from now. The first batch of residents in Imperia are rather important though
But given the amount of crowd presence during weekdays nights and full house during Sat nights, I am sure when people start to move in the place will be much more vibrant

One news which was rather disappointing is Singapore decided to locate some government flats in Tengah so in place of elevated stunning reservoir and hill views 10% of PH residents might be facing Singapore's budget buildings

I doubt that. Even if they miraculously complete the facade and the internal finishings in 4 and half months to the end of Q1, they will not get instant CFO. This is a Class A building and the approval process from authorities is much more complicated, and this is as per UEM Sales. Realistically speaking, they would do well if they handover by the end of Q3.

Ya, there will be construction sites, such will be the state of Puteri Harbour for quite some time. There is Almas as well, and that will go on for a while. On the positive side, this will be the only high rise completed in PH for quite some time, there will be some great view of the marina and straits from some of the units and I look forward to it .... :smile:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on how East Ledangs handover VP, I would put it pass Q1, 2016!!!!

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprisingly to see that this agent start advertising the Imperia and Impiana units already with the very optimistic price though it's still way ahead from TOP.

keep advertising at this price and why not, i think ph sellers can expect this price as they had waited and some had queued long for their units and with sold out developments it means you cant get the same type anywhere.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure Farm bigger winner

Yes, it's definitley much faster to go ph via new proposed costal highway southern link from 2nd link, with the estimated travel time to cut by at least half.
The future costal highway southern link is indeed a good news to the whole development of Puteri Harbour, Medini, Nusajaya, Gerbang Nusajaya and the surrounding area :smile:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first thing you see when driving in from new southern link in 2017 will be a petrol station and a golden arch built by sunway.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you referring to Macdonals built by Sunway? Cos I remember Golden Arch epitomes Macdonals

Yes, according to some sources sunway is planning for a petrol station and a macdonalds at the entrance from southern link to be ready by 2017. To capitalise on the increased traffic and make people take notice of sunway township and theme park. Exciting years ahead for nusajaya.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does seem that the crowds to JB will be re-focused more on Nusajaya side from 3-5 years time. Spells good news for Medini, Sunway, PH and surrounding investors. While nay-sayers are saying Iskandar is doomed just because of higher tolls, investors will be happy to note that their investments are bearing fruits.

P/S: Malaysia is just following Singapore's footstep of Pay & Pay tactics, which has seen Singapore turned into a Financial Hub. I am glad the govt of Malaysia cut back on subsidies bravely and are doing the correct measures and not populist policies. Singapore is now trying to be popular with its masses because PAP almost got booted out of the arena. That's why we see Singapore's economy is a dire mess these few years. SIA profit down by more than 50% and Tigerair massive 3 digits millions losses are something that the govt of Singapore need to sit upright and ponder about. Afterall, they are being paid RM 800,000 a month to think of ideas

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
ph is now the most visited marina in msia.

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1224332

Malaysia becoming preferred destination for yachting enthusiasts
Posted on 11 November 2014 - 07:16pm
Last updated on 11 November 2014 - 08:04pm

Low Sock Ken
[email protected]

JOHOR BARU: With attractive marinas and a favourable exchange rate, Malaysia is fast becoming a preferred destination to Singapore for yachting enthusiasts.

State Tourism Department director Dr Badrul Hisham Kassim said the yacht tourism which has been privately-run thus far, contributed RM529 million to the economy from 2004 to 2014.

He was speaking to reporters at the media briefing on Discover Malaysia By Sea" at Puteri Harbour Marina in Kota Iskandar which has emerged as the must-visit marina in Malaysia.

According to Sazu Kamal Bashaevent, the managing director of SM Discovery Sdn Bhd, the organiser of the event, the proximity of Puteri Harbour to Singapore, and the favourable exchange rate of the Malaysian currency to the Singapore dollar are two factors that Malaysian is a preferred destination to Singapore for yacht tourism.

Sazu whose company has organising other yachting events said that participants and their yachts continue to be in the country from one to three years after the event.

He added that from 2004 to 2013, there were 771 yachts which stopped at Puteri Harbour , 602 at Langkawi and another 169 at Tawau, Sabah.

He said most sailors come from Australia, USA, United Kingdom, New Zealand, France, Canada, Netherlands and Germany.

Discover Malaysia By Sea on Nov 15 will bring in 80 participants with 35 yachts from eight countries. They will sail from Puteri Harbour to Port Dickson, Pangkor, Penang and finally end at Langkawi.