• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was mention of RTS.
Singapore side will have the station near Republic Polytechnic.
Pending Msia side's decision on where the end terminal will be on JB side.
Unlikely to be completed by 2020.

Yes. JB side may not be at Bukit Chagar as proposed earlier.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they build RTS already very good liao...cannot ask for the station to be just beside yr condos...cannot hiam liao

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Imperia furnishing is indeed impressive. What i like most is the beautiful location and surrounding views of the coast. Exactly what it shown in their website.

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would be structural framework is complete that seems fast considering it was at 17th floor just over a month ago? 15% this time, that will be a hit to my term deposit.
View attachment 20959

Btravelling, If you take at least 80% bank loan, you don't have to pay anything this stage (with 12% rebate that we get, we alrd paid 5% for the first 10%, another 5% for another 10%, and 0 for subsequent progress: Provided you are in DIBS). In fact, UEM should give you cash rebate of 2% being in the same batch of buyer with me.

Strangely.. My unit is below urs, but I have yet to receive the 15% progress..

nusajaya2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stayed at somerset puteri harbour recently. The dining area on level 4 pales in comparison with Imperia's sky lounge at 30+ storey. Can't wait...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant help but agree. The glass panel is awesome. Dropped by dinner by Spice Grills and was recommended a plate of combination of prawn, beef, mutton, fish etc.

Ended up paid almost RM 160 for one pax

Imperia furnishing is indeed impressive. What i like most is the beautiful location and surrounding views of the coast. Exactly what it shown in their website.

kaliumchloride

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion, it is important they make PH as high end as possible with eateries of fine quality, never mind the high prices as there will be demand for it. The rich population is growing and younger gens are more willing to spend unlike my generation who save and save. Upkeep and maintenance must be top notch then there will be value proposition.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope that it'll happen. I also like Puteri Harbour.
It's a nice and relaxing place to be.
Hope that it won't be too over crowded.

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btravelling, If you take at least 80% bank loan, you don't have to pay anything this stage (with 12% rebate that we get, we alrd paid 5% for the first 10%, another 5% for another 10%, and 0 for subsequent progress: Provided you are in DIBS). In fact, UEM should give you cash rebate of 2% being in the same batch of buyer with me.

Strangely.. My unit is below urs, but I have yet to receive the 15% progress..
Dad4life it was matix who received their next stage payment I have not been contacted and UEM replied to my email that none was going to be due for a while, but the may be for us in suites. Thanks for the info I was wondering when the next discounts were to be applied, I did not take a loan or DIBS so expecting further 10MYR per sqft discount applied at some point. People were talking about the sky gardens in Imperia well I cant wait for the sky cafe just below our places between the commercial and the residential floors, I expect to be there quite a bit, I want the staff to call my name as I walk in for my nightly drink to watch the sun go down (it better have a liquor licence).

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dad4life it was matix who received their next stage payment I have not been contacted and UEM replied to my email that none was going to be due for a while, but the may be for us in suites. Thanks for the info I was wondering when the next discounts were to be applied, I did not take a loan or DIBS so expecting further 10MYR per sqft discount applied at some point. People were talking about the sky gardens in Imperia well I cant wait for the sky cafe just below our places between the commercial and the residential floors, I expect to be there quite a bit, I want the staff to call my name as I walk in for my nightly drink to watch the sun go down (it better have a liquor licence).

My bad.. Didn't read carefully.. You should get the 3rd payment notice after me since your unit is above mine.. I'm not even aware of the sky cafe... Haha., yeah on 25+ floor, the view will be great!! I'm hoping the suite facility is as nice as the residence.. We definitely has nice view at 30+ floor towards the 2nd link and partial view to the harbour..

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bad.. Didn't read carefully.. You should get the 3rd payment notice after me since your unit is above mine.. I'm not even aware of the sky cafe... Haha., yeah on 25+ floor, the view will be great!! I'm hoping the suite facility is as nice as the residence.. We definitely has nice view at 30+ floor towards the 2nd link and partial view to the harbour..
Hope this link works to a doc on my One Drive, this is a UEM marketing doc where Teega was featured last year it spells out the facilities of the residences and suites and mentions the sky cafe http://1drv.ms/1RonUjx

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stayed at somerset puteri harbour recently. The dining area on level 4 pales in comparison with Imperia's sky lounge at 30+ storey. Can't wait...

Haha yes, partly due to its height restrictions as it is located right at the water edge. Am sure you dun wanna a higher than building infront of Imperia, thats why Traders Hotel has its height restriction as well. As for the dining area, think its decent enough for the category of Somerset (3-4 star). Can't wait for month end to come.... m told we will receive our first rental pay cheque!!

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha yes, partly due to its height restrictions as it is located right at the water edge. Am sure you dun wanna a higher than building infront of Imperia, thats why Traders Hotel has its height restriction as well. As for the dining area, think its decent enough for the category of Somerset (3-4 star). Can't wait for month end to come.... m told we will receive our first rental pay cheque!!

Difiris, make sure you buy us a round of beer on your first rental cheque..:biggrin: :biggrin:

Rocka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Pinewood is renting Somerset for its staffs. Wondering how much is the rental and for what size? Thx.

Stang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning PH owners and fans. I have a Leisure Farm Bayou Creek 1st phase semi-d for sale as soon as possible due to relocating overseas, also a Bayou Water Village Semi-D. Sincere buyers ( no agent/causal inquiry please), please contact +65 9838 9283 or [email protected].

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20150510-WA0003.jpgMy reliable source sent me another Teega shot.