• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious? why so?

It seems like most buyers are just investors.

Yup..it seems quite serious. You can check propertyguru at the SEC listing. Previously, some people here at the other thread said is panic selling. I can only say that you are right that most buyers at SEC are flippers. They are trying to let go their unit fast because maybe sensing something is wrong.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh idiot, how are you? Oh bryan long, is that you? Why? You had realised how stinky Cslong nick is? Such that you have to hide behind your clone? Remember idiot, we can smell you miles away. simply from your filthy doggy stench and that unmistakable "solid" command of English. Well done! Let's rendezvous at RF kennel leh. It's been a while, my dear! Hahaha. Cheers :smile:

??? dun understand ???

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Puteri Harbour community. I hope sane discussions go on here like how it has been conducted in the past. Those who wish to post crap I would suggest they go back to where they belong. Please do preserve the serenity and maturity of PH community

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
NOTICE : To all forumers here.
Becareful of some childish trouble makers in this forum such as huatgugu aka vohkster. They are here just to start a shouting match.

Thanks for your concern. We will just ignore their provocation.

MEOWCAT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doing business means to make money and nobody will do any business that can't sustain and make money!
How many people will take the ferry from PH to SG everyday or everyweek - 20 to 50 or 100 to 200?
As alternative transportation to CBD like Hongkong and Bangkok, people were also talking about ferry from Bedok pier to Clifford Pier with expectation of a few thousand people using it and still............. its just talking only.

Agree somewhat... Which is why I'm also waiting for Imperia to be complete. That is the first residential property due. From then on there will be the (technical) possibility of having long-staying residents. I recall someone said July? If I were the ferry operator I would at least wait until this time...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw many balconies at Imperia had their lights on. The side road is 95% completed. I think another month or so, VP is possible.
It is the first one to be VPed. You have to wait till Teega and Encorp to be completed before you see the full potential which is 2 years away.
After that will be Almas which is now into basement construction. Btw, Pinetree...did I miss it or blocked by those barriers?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received notice from UEM to pay 3rd instalment for Teega

That would be structural framework is complete that seems fast considering it was at 17th floor just over a month ago? 15% this time, that will be a hit to my term deposit.
Payment schedule Teega.jpg

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received notice from UEM to pay 3rd instalment for Teega
Funny because I wrote them 2 weeks ago as I was rolling over my term deposit for the next payment, asking if they had an estimate of when the next payment would be due, they just got back to me today with this.
Next payment due: We are now yet to issue any further invoice for this unit due to there is no architect certificate received for the next progress.
I am in suites so it may be mine is behind residences?

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
P.M from both side did not mention about RTS .

There was mention of RTS.
Singapore side will have the station near Republic Polytechnic.
Pending Msia side's decision on where the end terminal will be on JB side.
Unlikely to be completed by 2020.