• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg781643_14120215200023735122.jpg781643_14120215200023735123 (1).jpg781643_14120215200023735124.jpg]

Attachments

• 781643_14120215200023735121.jpg
    781643_14120215200023735121.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 206

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Sunway Iskandar & Avira is very close to Pinewood. I am sure the staff in Pinewood will go for the seaview condos in Sunway

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone going?

Dear Valued Customers,

2014 is approaching to an end, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support throughout this year.

Looking ahead as a proud owner, nothing will be more exciting than the completion of Somerset Puteri Harbour in the year of 2015.

NS GLOBAL constantly seek improvement and in our effort to enhance customer service, we will be conducting a presentation on the Site progress of Somerset Puteri Harbour on

Date: 3rd and 4th Jan 2015 (2 session per day)
Time: 1.30 pm (1st session), 3.30pm (2nd session)
Venue: 3 Shenton way, Shenton House, #24-02

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone going?

Dear Valued Customers,

2014 is approaching to an end, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support throughout this year.

Looking ahead as a proud owner, nothing will be more exciting than the completion of Somerset Puteri Harbour in the year of 2015.

NS GLOBAL constantly seek improvement and in our effort to enhance customer service, we will be conducting a presentation on the Site progress of Somerset Puteri Harbour on

Date: 3rd and 4th Jan 2015 (2 session per day)
Time: 1.30 pm (1st session), 3.30pm (2nd session)
Venue: 3 Shenton way, Shenton House, #24-02
It is a sales tactic. They will promote and sell you their current projects during the session.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curious...how much Somerset PH was selling few years back?

The prices are different

There are 2 phases:

1 of it are the residences with direct marina view

the other phase are the other units which are tied up with Somerset Hospitality
for 10 years on a profit sharing scheme.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite pissed to be among the last to know that Pan Pacific is going to lease the Tower 3 of the PC Residences. This is supposed to be a big news but no announcement made to investors at all.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite pissed to be among the last to know that Pan Pacific is going to lease the Tower 3 of the PC Residences. This is supposed to be a big news but no announcement made to investors at all.

Isn't that some good news? Even pan pacific believes in the potential of that place. I heard about it from the pc salesman last oct, not sure to believe or not.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard it yesterday over coffee with my group of investors to catch up on the sentiments. Then I realize Pan Pacific is confirmed to be the Tower 3 tenant and its confirmed by Pac Star big boss.

I find it amused that we have been receiving monthly detailed updates about PC developments but they purposely miss out on this piece of great news. With Pan Pacific, Fullerton Hotel and a few others coming in, this place is going to impress in another 3 years time.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, we can doubt our own judgement, but we should not doubt the combined wisdom of somerset, traders, pan pacific and (Fullerton? This is new to me.) choose a good unit, sit back and wait for the actions to unfold.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, we can doubt our own judgement, but we should not doubt the combined wisdom of somerset, traders, pan pacific and (Fullerton? This is new to me.) choose a good unit, sit back and wait for the actions to unfold.

And not to mention Pinetree by Frasers, Shangri La, Convention Halls, Large International Cruise Terminal....exciting times ahead.
I am sure Sunway Iskandar would have a hotel there too. :smile:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not to mention Pinetree by Frasers, Shangri La, Convention Halls, Large International Cruise Terminal....exciting times ahead.
I am sure Sunway Iskandar would have a hotel there too. :smile:

Yep, Puteri Harbour sure have better appeal. My wishlist is for an international boat show to be held here.