• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A challenge To TonyChat

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You claimed that you are in Aussieland, happily working and residing there.

Scan and show us a copy of your Aussie Citizenship, PR proof or even your ABN number and I will run a half page apology/glorification or anything that you like in the Straits Times.

Come on, show us that you have the balls :rolleyes:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

tonyballesschat : hey when did i claim i stay in aussieland?:confused: all the while i am in sinkieland. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh! Issue challenge over the internet. :rolleyes:

Teach you. To avoid being conned by ISD, PAP doggies, sickos, send one "Robert". They (FTrashes) are cheap and hard up for $. Then you hide one corner to snap away who this clown is or get a PI or (Lionel De Dog) to do it. :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyoh! Issue challenge over the internet. :rolleyes:

Teach you. To avoid being conned by ISD, PAP doggies, sickos, send one "Robert". They (FTrashes) are cheap and hard up for $. Then you hide one corner to snap away who this clown is or get a PI or (Lionel De Dog) to do it. :rolleyes:

If he cannot even handle a simple challenge over the internet, then I don't even want to waste time meeting him in real life :wink:

Anyway, Im not asking him for a fight. Its a very simple request of scan and proof only.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claimed that you are in Aussieland, happily working and residing there.

Scan and show us a copy of your Aussie Citizenship, PR proof or even your ABN number and I will run a half page apology/glorification or anything that you like in the Straits Times.

Why you give him Mission Impossible? U know tonychat only good at talking cock, but no action. U very bad! :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

What difference does it make where we are you twit. We're internet monikers and this place isn't reality. It's a virtual world. You can be anything you want to be and locate yourself anywhere you want in the universe.

Take myself for example.. I claim to be a multimillionaire living in NZ but in reality I'm just a down and out sinkie living in a rented room in Toa Payoh.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What difference does it make where we are you twit. We're internet monikers and this place isn't reality. It's a virtual world.

Take myself for example.. I claim to be a multimillionaire living in NZ but in reality I'm just a down and out sinkie living in a rented room in Toa Payoh.

Can't you give me a chance to shut his ego down alittle? :wink: We know its not real, but the fun of seeing him replying or simply just chickening out is priceless. Alot of brothers here waiting for him to take up the challenge as well :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can't you give me a chance to shut his ego down alittle? :wink: We know its not real, but the fun of seeing him replying or simply just chickening out is priceless. Alot of brothers here waiting for him to take up the challenge as well :biggrin:

Tonychat is one of my clone nicks. I use that persona when I feel grumpy and irritable. Just leave that moniker alone.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam: hey when did i claim that i stay in aussieland? all the while i am in sinkieland

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is one of my clone nicks. I use that persona when I feel grumpy and irritable. Just leave that moniker alone.

This is not the first time Uncle Sam has come out to thumb down Tony's detractors.

Reminds me of the movie, Me, Myself and Irene! :biggrin:

220px-Me,_Myself_and_Irene_Posters.jpg