• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retire in China?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
china to merge multiple major metropolis into a mega metropolis housing 57 million or more. good gracious.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-is-building-the-worlds-largest-city-2016-7

For the past decade, China has been on a mission to build the world's biggest city by combining a number of large cities into one giant megacity.

With a current population of roughly 57 million housed inside a 15,000-square-mile perimeter, the Pearl River Delta is a region roughly the size of West Virginia but with 30 times more people.

It's made up of the cities of Shenzhen, Dongguan, Huizhou, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Guangzhou, Foshan, and Zhaoqing.

Last edited:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
have though of retire in China in 2012. Still working off my butt now, hopefully one day will be in China country side drinking tea and feel the breeze.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tw is still confused whether it is a nation or is under china! I work in tw b4 for around 1 month and the people there are polite and friendly and they are more influenced by japan culture! Work wise, they are also workaholic and most need to work sat halfday if i not wrong! Tw gals is hot and polite and most has huge boobs and some got big boobs and big asses!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tw is still confused whether it is a nation or is under china! I work in tw b4 for around 1 month and the people there are polite and friendly and they are more influenced by japan culture! Work wise, they are also workaholic and most need to work sat halfday if i not wrong!

One group wants to be China, another wants to be Taiwan. Japanese culture is aped in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong. Also in pockets of SINKapore.
Taiwanese earn less than Sinkees. But they have cheap health care. Life is more affordable there. You loaded, this is the least of your concern. Anyway, in a country where there is a small disparity in income, there is less crime.

If I were you, I will opt for Taiwan instead of China. China can visit easily, even from Taiwan.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One group wants to be China, another wants to be Taiwan. Japanese culture is aped in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong. Also in pockets of SINKapore.
Taiwanese earn less than Sinkees. But they have cheap health care. Life is more affordable there. You loaded, this is the least of your concern. Anyway, in a country where there is a small disparity in income, there is less crime.

If I were you, I will opt for Taiwan instead of China. China can visit easily, even from Taiwan.

Yeah! Tw gals there also good to bonk! They are very polite and have sweet voice! If im loaded, yes tw would be a great choice and there also quite discreet and peo are quite honest of cuz not all but in general!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more good thing is taiwan has very few muslim or almost to no existence! As some taiwnese people there dunno what is islam or halal!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do u know how is the tw education there? I always never view sg has good education and is overlooked! Sg cant produce talent and has alot of private degrees institution so is very easy to obtain degree and mostly is just theory!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I intend to use holistic / traditional methods for health issues rather than going to the medical industry. Die die lor.....

anyway its not like singapore health care is very cheap right?!!!
Bingo!

In China they have TCM hospitals! Damn solid!

No need expensive scanners just check pulse know every problem and then stick acupuncture needles all over fix all problem!

Cheap too!
hqdefault.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yeah! Tw gals there also good to bonk! They are very polite and have sweet voice! If im loaded, yes tw would be a great choice and there also quite discreet and peo are quite honest of cuz not all but in general!
Dont you live in sinkieland? Also lots of Chinese gals!

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to migrate to china? I wont mind living there esp if im rich and i can always fuck around!

you can apply for long term visa, or get a job with their local or foreign company to obtain a work pass, or if you can teach english (no matter child-care level or any other level) you can get a teaching pass as a front cover.
Average to live there like a normal Singapore standard, your monthly spending quite similar as in Singapore (China standard of living has raise up to match Singapore or higher than Singapore in main city)
If you think of fucking around, you can sweet talk with your Singaporean identity just like the Ang Mo did with our Singapore female or you can pay (not cheap as well as most KTV no longer openly offer 100-sweet young thing and those on wechat or other platform high cost and high risk)
If you don't mind 3rd tie locations and beyond, it is a good place to retire or slow-down as it offer many beautiful scenery and fresh food/fruits

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont you live in sinkieland? Also lots of Chinese gals!

Sinkieland is ideal for singles! As for raise families, sinkie is way too expensive! Own a sme business in sg, u have to work almost everyday whereas a bigger country u can at least expand the biz to another state and grow your business! Sinkie has no village gals and that is why so many singles!

Then the sinkie chinese always thought highly of themselves even the ugliest ones and wait until they lost childbearing age and regret! So many divorce case was due to money problem! m&d might outnumbered in the next 20 to 50 years maybe! That would be chaotic! Sg need to depend alot of non muslim migrant! Sinkie is not no longer china top choice country to migrate if i not wrong! Sinkie economy will be not so good as china build a port at burma and skip past sinkie!

Sinkie is a good place to be doctors, lawyers, sign on scholar officer and those who wanna sign on forever! Want to have a child in sinkie, u have to work until u die!

That is why need to plan for migration and would prefer chinese majority nations!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can apply for long term visa, or get a job with their local or foreign company to obtain a work pass, or if you can teach english (no matter child-care level or any other level) you can get a teaching pass as a front cover.
Average to live there like a normal Singapore standard, your monthly spending quite similar as in Singapore (China standard of living has raise up to match Singapore or higher than Singapore in main city)
If you think of fucking around, you can sweet talk with your Singaporean identity just like the Ang Mo did with our Singapore female or you can pay (not cheap as well as most KTV no longer openly offer 100-sweet young thing and those on wechat or other platform high cost and high risk)
If you don't mind 3rd tie locations and beyond, it is a good place to retire or slow-down as it offer many beautiful scenery and fresh food/fruits

How to get to those second or third tier cities? Second tier becoming expensive? I hear they wont welcome foreigner to second or third tier! The cons side is that china there got alot of scammers and foreigner cant buy hou right? China is very hard to migrate as they do not need peo, they always have enough peo!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is ideal for singles! As for raise families, sinkie is way too expensive! Own a sme business in sg, u have to work almost everyday whereas a bigger country u can at least expand the biz to another state and grow your business! Sinkie has no village gals and that is why so many singles!

Then the sinkie chinese always thought highly of themselves even the ugliest ones and wait until they lost childbearing age and regret! So many divorce case was due to money problem! m&d might outnumbered in the next 20 to 50 years maybe! That would be chaotic! Sg need to depend alot of non muslim migrant! Sinkie is not no longer china top choice country to migrate if i not wrong! Sinkie economy will be not so good as china build a port at burma and skip past sinkie!

Sinkie is a good place to be doctors, lawyers, sign on scholar officer and those who wanna sign on forever! Want to have a child in sinkie, u have to work until u die!

That is why need to plan for migration and would prefer chinese majority nations!

China has more guys than gals. Lots of competition for gal.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has more guys than gals. Lots of competition for gal.

Yes true! They are much sincere than the sinkie and they also know how to cook!

Still got village gals and those gals that has no passport! I remember got one village guy told me that there more gals than guys but of cuz in general, chinese guys more! Hopefully, this can be reversed in future!

jayeho

Alfrescian
Loyal
long time have not log in here since 2012... was interested to retired or settle in china, but china is no longer same as before.