• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, let me start first! I'm having 3 precious cats, all are having their good day n enjoy life with me. One blue eye black nose ragamuffin, copper eye flat face exotic n a v handsome Michael Jackson stray! Cheers!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi ...i have a cat that adopted us. Came to our place and refused to leave. So its part of the family now.

Why did u start this thread in this section though?

Hi, let me start first! I'm having 3 precious cats, all are having their good day n enjoy life with me. One blue eye black nose ragamuffin, copper eye flat face exotic n a v handsome Michael Jackson stray! Cheers!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jogs1

You and yr cats staying in JB liao ? or u gg to bring them in ?
I am still thinking to bring them over or not ....
anyway , i always see NI areas , a lot of stray dogs and they are very skinny and can see ribs liao , wondering is it ok to feed them when i pass by ?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
For people living in Johore with their lovely pets! But do welcome anyone join in n talk more!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
furkids.jpg

anyway , this are my furkids pic . they still look e same even though pic took 7 yrs ago....

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 2 kitties. Both about 2 years old. One is rag doll crossed, and one if Persian crossed. My Persian is tortoise color, got 3 different tones of brown furs. The rag doll is creamy and silver. Both are female and both are spayed. I will have more pets when I move to my house :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I will also set up a marine tank. Will consider reef/corals if price is palatable. I will want a tank of about 3 to 4 feet and at least 250 to 300 gallan of water ... Anyone into marine tank?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Where did u find ragamuffin? Pedigree? I hardly find this breed leh. Even Maine coon is so hard to find. Maine coon is a big breed, very much resemble a puppy too

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u can find in sinkie or Malaysia, let me know! I will buy at all cost (<3k) !

Siberian husky is on my list, but my lifestyle will ruin their life. So I won't have them so soon. Maybe when I'm older and when I have lots of time to walk and play with them

i like Siberian cats , pretty!

Last edited: