• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Helping Singaporeans in Sydney - Self Help group

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahlau..simi taichi ? Perth jobs refused me lah #$%^&*...
Trying to get out, but SG also refused me..
Lim bey now living in Melbourne lah !

In Mel also buay pai lah - as idle as before :-)

Nahbei why you in Perth, I'm in Sydney and need your help leh. How?

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bcoz of the influential SG govt with spies everywhere, you often see sinkies hardly talk to sinkies.

We once had a "proud culture", but eroded gradually due defamation & fear.. It bring us shame too ~

most of us are in sydney do come and support our website and meetups

Singaporeclubau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bcoz of the influential SG govt with spies everywhere, you often see sinkies hardly talk to sinkies.

We once had a "proud culture", but eroded gradually due defamation & fear.. It bring us shame too ~

our club is proud to be independent, we do not receive any $$$ from any organisation (whether govt or not).
We are also non-political, our aim is to link up with everyone who has something to do with Singapore (ex, current, etc) As we are in Australia, we practice Australian values.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Melbourne nice, Just 10 hour drive only. 8 Hours if I drive fast. Come down to Sydney lah.

Wahlau..simi taichi ? Perth jobs refused me lah #$%^&*...
Trying to get out, but SG also refused me..
Lim bey now living in Melbourne lah !

In Mel also buay pai lah - as idle as before :-)

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our club is proud to be independent, we do not receive any $$$ from any organisation (whether govt or not).
We are also non-political, our aim is to link up with everyone who has something to do with Singapore (ex, current, etc) As we are in Australia, we practice Australian values.

Are you folks related to Charlie Teo?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya ya .. i heard he is singaporean..

Dr Teo was born in Oz, an ABC.

His old man, a Sinkie got married and migrated to Sydney. Teo Jr was born in Sydney. Teo Sr and his old lady later had a divoice. Old lady brought young Teo to UK to tak chey. Teo Jr came back to Oz to study medicine at UNSW. Married an Oz lady and moved to US to further his career before returning to Australia. So how to consider him as being another Sinkie?

Singaporeclubau

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the background story so he is 100% aussie! he is a good man!

Dr Teo was born in Oz, an ABC.

His old man, a Sinkie got married and migrated to Sydney. Teo Jr was born in Sydney. Teo Sr and his old lady later had a divoice. Old lady brought young Teo to UK to tak chey. Teo Jr came back to Oz to study medicine at UNSW. Married an Oz lady and moved to US to further his career before returning to Australia. So how to consider him as being another Sinkie?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok thanks for the invite.. Got lodging bo? My family planned to Adelaide this Easter, well plan may change to Sydney. TBA. If there, we'll meet for beer :-)

Oh Melbourne nice, Just 10 hour drive only. 8 Hours if I drive fast. Come down to Sydney lah.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, why not, as for lodging house not ready yet. Will be in August September. I don't drink alcohol. But we can arrange something if you want.

Ok thanks for the invite.. Got lodging bo? My family planned to Adelaide this Easter, well plan may change to Sydney. TBA. If there, we'll meet for beer :-)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo lah.. Bought wifey a car.. hence, I have more freedom these days.. hehe. I have a 2nd baby too - now 1.5yr old.

May bring my parents to China trip.

Mai lah, got baby on way. Will be very busy this year. You good ah, wife allows you 1 year to china ah?