• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Helping Singaporeans in Sydney - Self Help group

Singaporeclubau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi we are a group of singaporeans currently in Australia and we are keen to help Singaporeans who want to migrate to Australia.

If you are Singaporean who thinking of migrating to Australia or Singaporeans already in Australia, we would like to hear from you.

We are based in Sydney, NSW initially and we are completely self funded and operated by volunteers. We have just started a website and hope to reach out to all Singaporeans, whether they are in Singapore or in Australia.

Thanks for looking

Any questions just reply to this thread or simply visit our website and leave a comment.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Does it apply to Singaporeans already migrated or already given up their SG citizenship ?

We would like to express our interest in joining the PRship in SG, can you advise ?

Yours sincerely
Axe168

Hi we are a group of singaporeans currently in Australia and we are keen to help Singaporeans who want to migrate to Australia.

If you are Singaporean who thinking of migrating to Australia or Singaporeans already in Australia, we would like to hear from you.

We are based in Sydney, NSW initially and we are completely self funded and operated by volunteers. We have just started a website and hope to reach out to all Singaporeans, whether they are in Singapore or in Australia.

Thanks for looking

Any questions just reply to this thread or simply visit our website and leave a comment.

Singaporeclubau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Does it apply to Singaporeans already migrated or already given up their SG citizenship ?

We would like to express our interest in joining the PRship in SG, can you advise ?

Yours sincerely
Axe168

Hi Axe168, huat ah!!!

Thanks for replying to our thread, we welcome any Singaporean, ex or current to join our club so you are always welcome..

As for Ex singaporeans getting RP ship in Singapore it's quite rare at the moment, even if Singaporeans over here got AU citizenship they also dun dare to tell to us and keep secret beacause of various many reasons..

Through our network, I think we may have Singaporeans who already withdraw CPF and want nothing to do with Singapore, we also have other Singaporeans who are in the process of applying AU Citizenship at the moment and other singaporeans who still hold on to sg citizenship ..

At this stage it's more like hush hush. not many people encounter before or talk about it, but we welcome you to join, as more ppl discuss this topic in our group we may work something out together ..

do let us know what you think

Thanks!!!

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone been to harry's????

1.jpg

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am no ordinary dude in Australia :-) I beat the system a few times.. and I am having the excitement !
I am paying my accountant to file my tax and GST... I can pay a reasonable rate for assistance..
On the other hand, I am also charging pennies for lobangs and loopholes :-)

arse168,

you charging how much for your 'help' huh. wink wink

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this is why

Australian universities are dumb, say foreign students Save this story to read laterby: By Jessica Marszalek
March 09, 2012 12:30AM
Increase Text Size
Decrease Text Size
Print
Email
Add to Digg
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Facebook
Add to Kwoff
Add to Myspace
Add to Newsvine
What are these?
Some courses like being back in grade 2
Foreign students tell Australia to lift its game
"Tutors can barely speak, class sizes are too big"
ALSO.Boss of French breast implant firm jailed .... About 550,000 international students study in Australia each semester and last year contributed $13.9 billion to the economy Source: Herald Sun

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
..End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
SOME Australian university courses are like being "back in grade 2", the head of an international students group says.
Council of International Students Australia president Arfa Noor told an education conference the country would not attract the best and brightest from overseas until universities lifted their game.
"I don't mean to be harsh or anything but universities need to make sure that they are good enough to attract a very intelligent student," the Pakistani business student told more than 100 academics at the Universities Australia conference.
"You do hear sometimes from students who come from very good institutes back home, who work a lot, and they come into university and they say it feels like they're back in grade 2 because the things that they are being taught at a master level ... I covered at a postgraduate level."
The Melbourne Institute of Technology student said her organisation had complaints some tutors could barely speak English, class sizes were too big, and lecturers simply stood and read from slides.
"If you're from a country, especially from the Asian region, where education is very competitive ... you would have a certain level of expectations, and a lot of students are disappointed by the quality of education," she said.
But Ms Noor said students came to Australia for the experience, not just a degree, and she had loved her three years here.
However, she said universities and governments should fix accommodation and public transport issues so struggling students did not have to cram 10 to a house to save money.
About 550,000 international students study in Australia each semester and last year contributed $13.9 billion to the economy.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/business/for...mb/story-e6frfm1i-1226294362274#ixzz1oaLUzDYO

maikonglanjiaowei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you be interested to do the followings:

1. fund any political activities to help Singaporeans get rid of incompetent PM LHL?

2. hold protests in Sydney over any political issues in Singapore for the interest of the well being of Singaporeans,

3. represent oversea Singaporeans to raise fund to fight against any tryrants in their motherland Singapore.

4. You are not PAP inflitrated with ISA or CID to smoke out overseas Singaporeans and to sue for defamations in Australia.

5. No affilated with PAP regime (a bad brand name to be associated with nowadays) which they represent taking obscene minsters' pays and incompetent to govern opened a floodgate of dodgy mirgrants stealing jobs from local Sinkies.

PM LHL, his brother and his cronies sued their voters with defamation law suits and there is no trust of the Singaporean government these days and those Singaporeans living abroad must be wary and careful of these tyrants from Singapore infiltrating in to ex-Singaporeans living abroad. The current situation is like living during Japanese occupation and dissemination and transmission of information must be carefully coded to aviod detection, exposed and landed in the hands of PAP dynasty.

Until GE2016 if there is hope of achieving a new ruling party, and making PAP an opposition party, then there is hope of Singaporeans living abroad not be too worry of the Singapore government.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Singaporeclubau

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi we are non-political and will not be involved in it. Maybe you should look elsewhere.

we are only interested in helping Singaporeans in Australia. e.g. migration. trying to settle down etc.

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
in other words, the club like those type of traditional chinese clan associations huh?

@lanjiaowei singaporeans in singapore should be able to help themselves to get rid of the chief nanny lah. i think too much maid dependence in singapore create laziness to help themselves.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nahbei why you in Perth, I'm in Sydney and need your help leh. How?

I am no ordinary dude in Australia :-) I beat the system a few times.. and I am having the excitement !
I am paying my accountant to file my tax and GST... I can pay a reasonable rate for assistance..
On the other hand, I am also charging pennies for lobangs and loopholes :-)