• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Hi Serenity, I got the VP letter by email. No mention of the LAD. They did cut down the interest owed to them quite significantly, taking responsibility for most of the delays in bank drawdown, which was well above my expectations.

Bro, do you mean the amount you owe UEM due to late disbursement of loan from bank to UEM?

I had a chat with Finance on the LAD. They told me the exact amount, as per my expectations. Basically, they calculated from 2 years after the signing date of S&P up until the date of issue of the VP letter.

They will issue the LAD letter along with the Letter of Clearance to collect keys, after the bank pays them the balance of the outstanding mortgage. Once you agree with the amount and sign the letter, the cheque will be issued within 21 days.

BTW, I did walk through the unit a few weeks back. Overall the workmanship looked quite good on the surface. Of course things may pop up later. As a matter if fact, I thought they did more than promised - The guest room of the first floor was supposed to have Ceramic Tiles, however, they extended the Marble Flooring that they provided in the Living Room and Dry Kitchen.

Do you mean that UEM gave you marble flooring for your guest room when it is stated as ceramic tiles in SPA?

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, do you mean the amount you owe UEM due to late disbursement of loan from bank to UEM?

Yes, that's what I mean.

Do you mean that UEM gave you marble flooring for your guest room when it is stated as ceramic tiles in SPA?

Yes, just looked at the S&P and it says Homogenous Tiles for Guest Room and Marble for Living Areas and Dry Kitchen on the first floor. But they extend the Marble Flooring to guest room as well. Maybe had some left over. Haha. Either way, it was very nice of them.

Kenken

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all, I got a letter from UEM to facilitate signing of Tenaga Nasional Berhard (TNB) forms for the purpose of applying electricity meters for Impiana.
If I going to miss the signing, the electricity meters will only be arranged after VP.

It is common to apply for TNB so early ?
Any implication if I do it after VP ?

Thanks.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all, I got a letter from UEM to facilitate signing of Tenaga Nasional Berhard (TNB) forms for the purpose of applying electricity meters for Impiana.
If I going to miss the signing, the electricity meters will only be arranged after VP.

Thanks.

Those of us from ph2 can vouch the agony we went through waiting a month for a bloody electrical connection. If I were you I would quickly do it as the handover of ph 7/8 is imminent.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks.

Haha agree with bro Lemans2011. UEM is actually trying to make it less of a hassle for us buyers, not the opposite. All we need to do is to go and sign a form and UEM will help us settle the rest. Heard that some early buyers of dunno-which-phase had to apply for electricity and water by themselves after VP, you'll know the real hassle if you have to do that yourself.

Moreover, if you apply after VP(getting keys), you might have to wait for a month or more before you have electricity(as mentioned by Lemans2011). When you don't have electricity, UEM guys cannot test your electrical points to show you that all points are in working condition. You might have to delay whatever renovation works because if you proceed and later find out that some electrical points are not working, it'll be a little more complicated here to claim defects as there is a chance that your own contractor/s caused the damage/s.

Last edited:

Kenken

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the advise, as impiana might not VP so fast still thought of delay it a bit....

johannes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi,

I managed to get send the TNB form to UEM directly without being present there.

PM me if you need help.

Rgds

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi, anyone can advise what mobile internet is good for using in EL?

2Oceans

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Investor/LeMans2011,

Did the developer ask for IC/passport of a witness as a requirement for the submission of application to power authority? Thank you.

Haha agree with bro Lemans2011. UEM is actually trying to make it less of a hassle for us buyers, not the opposite. All we need to do is to go and sign a form and UEM will help us settle the rest. Heard that some early buyers of dunno-which-phase had to apply for electricity and water by themselves after VP, you'll know the real hassle if you have to do that yourself.

Moreover, if you apply after VP(getting keys), you might have to wait for a month or more before you have electricity(as mentioned by Lemans2011). When you don't have electricity, UEM guys cannot test your electrical points to show you that all points are in working condition. You might have to delay whatever renovation works because if you proceed and later find out that some electrical points are not working, it'll be a little more complicated here to claim defects as there is a chance that your own contractor/s caused the damage/s.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello Investor/LeMans2011,

Did the developer ask for IC/passport of a witness as a requirement for the submission of application to power authority? Thank you.

Nope. Just signing only :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, that's what I mean.

Yes, just looked at the S&P and it says Homogenous Tiles for Guest Room and Marble for Living Areas and Dry Kitchen on the first floor. But they extend the Marble Flooring to guest room as well. Maybe had some left over. Haha. Either way, it was very nice of them.

Thanks for your reply bro.

Kenken

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Bro, manage to get UEM to email me the form, they say I can just mail it back =)

Hi,

I managed to get send the TNB form to UEM directly without being present there.

PM me if you need help.

Rgds

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the advise, as impiana might not VP so fast still thought of delay it a bit....

I thot its targeted completion is Oct this year as per S&P Agreement

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Bro, manage to get UEM to email me the form, they say I can just mail it back =)

Or if you live in Sg, you can request to sign in uem office near bugis junction. uem sg office tel 6835 7652.