• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Congratulations, Captain! So are you moving to EL permanently?

Yes I am. very much looking forward to it. I must really thank some forumers who have so generously given me great advises and shared their experiences openly with me.
Some, we have become friends and hope to meet up with others one day and thank them personally.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I am. very much looking forward to it. I must really thank some forumers who have so generously given me great advises and shared their experiences openly with me.
Some, we have become friends and hope to meet up with others one day and thank them personally.

Wow, good to know that you've found so much help and even friends from the forum, good for you and have a smooth 'move'.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just received 2nd Progress Update of Phase 7 from UEM Sunrise. I'm happy that they would rather pay more money to rectify sub-standard works, not forgetting having to pay us buyers hefty late-delivery interest while doing such rectifications, instead of handing over sub-standard units to us buyers early and save all the money.
10001531_10152075894354667_1082740657_n.jpg

10001531_10152075894309667_1067953599_n.jpg

1782000_10152075907114667_222350089_n.jpg

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

If EL phase 7 vp is to be delayed beyond March-end, can phase 8 still vp at March-end? what i knew was phase 7 & 8 share a common security gate.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If EL phase 7 vp is to be delayed beyond March-end, can phase 8 still vp at March-end? what i knew was phase 7 & 8 share a common security gate.

They actually planned to handover phase 8 first. That was why they only invited buyers of Phase 7 to Traders Hotel to explain about the delay and also keep us informed of the progress of rectification works via mail. Seems like only Phase 7 has quality issues which they have decided to rectify.

Last edited:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

They actually planned to handover phase 8 first. That was why they only invited buyers of Phase 7 to Traders Hotel to explain about the delay and also keep us informed of the progress of rectification works via mail. Seems like only Phase 7 has quality issues which they have decided to rectify.

I just received a letter of notice from uem stated that phase 8 vp will be deferred to 3rd week of March.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fyi. called uem ofc and got replied EL P8 vp will be end of March. keeping my fingers crossed this time....

I just received a letter of notice from uem stated that phase 8 vp will be deferred to 3rd week of March.

Being brought forward from end of March(4th week) to 3rd week shouldn't be called deferred right?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just received 2nd Progress Update of Phase 7 from UEM Sunrise. I'm happy that they would rather pay more money to rectify sub-standard works, not forgetting having to pay us buyers hefty late-delivery interest while doing such rectifications, instead of handing over sub-standard units to us buyers early and save all the money.
10001531_10152075894354667_1082740657_n.jpg

10001531_10152075894309667_1067953599_n.jpg

1782000_10152075907114667_222350089_n.jpg

I must say they have differentiate themselves being a good class developer as opposed to the ones that only cares about their fat profits and little customer satisfaction.

I recently complained about a leak as seen from my false ceiling and even though the one year warranty period is over, they send their customer care people to fix it.

No regrets buying properties from them as they are not the cut and run type of developer after the sales.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I must say they have differentiate themselves being a good class developer as opposed to the ones that only cares about their fat profits and little customer satisfaction.

I recently complained about a leak as seen from my false ceiling and even though the one year warranty period is over, they send their customer care people to fix it.

No regrets buying properties from them as they are not the cut and run type of developer after the sales.

your warranty is only 1 yr ? usually its 2 yrs.

Glenngates

Alfrescian
Loyal
LAD issue Not settle after 6mths...!

Hi to All,

I just register as s member but I used to read all members tread here.
Just some highlights to all members.
I have purchase a P2 units n I signed the SPA in the month of Sep 2010 and only collected my House key in Sep 2013...
UEM only willing to PAY 4mths of LAD which should have 12mths instead.
Now after so many letter to them, they always say they are looking in my case.
EL is still the best place to stay....
The GM in UEM is very aware of my case....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LAD issue Not settle after 6mths...!

Hi to All,

I just register as s member but I used to read all members tread here.
Just some highlights to all members.
I have purchase a P2 units n I signed the SPA in the month of Sep 2010 and only collected my House key in Sep 2013...
UEM only willing to PAY 4mths of LAD which should have 12mths instead.
Now after so many letter to them, they always say they are looking in my case.
EL is still the best place to stay....
The GM in UEM is very aware of my case....

I received their letter with date of Vacant Possession(VP) being Feb 2013. Thus I received around 6 months as I signed SPA one month earlier than you. When did you receive their letter for VP?

Glenngates

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LAD issue Not settle after 6mths...!

I received their letter with date of Vacant Possession(VP) being Feb 2013. Thus I received around 6 months as I signed SPA one month earlier than you. When did you receive their letter for VP?

i got the VP in the month of SEP 2013

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi avonup, mind letting me know who u heard that from? I called uem ofc several time, but never once got a straight answer.

Hi CaptainJones, Sorry for the late response. I got this from the girl (handling EL Phase 8) at UEM office after she had made query with the project officer.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi CaptainJones, Sorry for the late response. I got this from the girl (handling EL Phase 8) at UEM office after she had made query with the project officer.

From what I was told by UEM staff, P8 will VP end of this month. Curently installing the water and electricities.

P7 has moved right to June now.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From what I was told by UEM staff, P8 will VP end of this month. Curently installing the water and electricities.

P7 has moved right to June now.

June for Phase 7? That's Great news! Well, at least to me. Hope they take as long as they need for mine, they can handover the units of other buyers first, just take their time for mine :smile:

Last edited:

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend just received registered mail from UEM for VP of his Melody Pk Ph3A. UEM did not mention anything on LAD, very strange? Any one had experience getting the LAD before, would appreciate your advice.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friend just received registered mail from UEM for VP of his Melody Pk Ph3A. UEM did not mention anything on LAD, very strange? Any one had experience getting the LAD before, would appreciate your advice.

Hi Serenity, I got the VP letter by email. No mention of the LAD. They did cut down the interest owed to them quite significantly, taking responsibility for most of the delays in bank drawdown, which was well above my expectations.

I had a chat with Finance on the LAD. They told me the exact amount, as per my expectations. Basically, they calculated from 2 years after the signing date of S&P up until the date of issue of the VP letter.

They will issue the LAD letter along with the Letter of Clearance to collect keys, after the bank pays them the balance of the outstanding mortgage. Once you agree with the amount and sign the letter, the cheque will be issued within 21 days.

BTW, I did walk through the unit a few weeks back. Overall the workmanship looked quite good on the surface. Of course things may pop up later. As a matter if fact, I thought they did more than promised - the guest room of the first floor was supposed to have Ceramic Tiles, however, they extended the Marble Flooring that they provided in the Living Room and Dry Kitchen.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, like what IskandarRocks has mentioned, UEM will show you the amount of interest they owe you, due to late delivery, on the day you collect your keys. If you agree to the amount and sign, they will issue the cheque within 21 days. From my past experience, they were very prompt on this payment.

As for the amount I owe them due to late disbursement from bank to UEM, it was calculated to be more than RM30k but UEM was generous enough to reduce that to RM6k for me. UEM subtracted RM6k from what they owe me.