• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complacency Kills - Agent Exposed in Broad Daylight

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just this afternoon, in a kpt located in district 12-14, I was shocked to see an old colleague having drinks with a key member of the opposition. "Key' refers to office bearer (President/Chairman, VP/VC, Sec-G, Asst S-G, Treasurer, Asst Treasurer). This chap took part in at least 3GEs. GRC mainly. SMC once. Bizman by profession. He was a fiery speaker who was able to galvanise the crowd with his speeches. But, he is a fraud!

To these two gentlemen, my advice is for them to exercise due diligence. Check the place and ascertain no familiar faces around. Better still, meet in safehouses. Don't save money. Hotel rooms are ideal as long as both are not seen together entering or leaving. Fortunately for them, I keep my mouth shut. Wanted to capture their meeting with my handphone but changed my mind.

I am certain they would be identified by their bosses. No harm intended. Just be more cautious in future. If he was a CNB informer and I happen to belong to the drug trade, he can get ready to call Mandai home.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
D12, D13, D14 refers to Paya Lebar, Macpherson, Eunos, Geylang, Kembangan, Balestier, Moulmein, Novena, TPY and PP area.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, say! who? where? don't tease leh.

This concerns national security, how to play-play? I am sure that idiot, other than a good salary, believes he is acting in the interest of national security. In this case, national security equals MIW security. The fear of foreigners using our opposition parties to advance their interest? Hahaaaaaaaa.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just this afternoon, in a kpt located in district 12-14, I was shocked to see an old colleague having drinks with a key member of the opposition. "Key' refers to office bearer (President/Chairman, VP/VC, Sec-G, Asst S-G, Treasurer, Asst Treasurer). This chap took part in at least 3GEs. GRC mainly. SMC once. Bizman by profession. He was a fiery speaker who was able to galvanise the crowd with his speeches. But, he is a fraud!

To these two gentlemen, my advice is for them to exercise due diligence. Check the place and ascertain no familiar faces around. Better still, meet in safehouses. Don't save money. Hotel rooms are ideal as long as both are not seen together entering or leaving. Fortunately for them, I keep my mouth shut. Wanted to capture their meeting with my handphone but changed my mind.

I am certain they would be identified by their bosses. No harm intended. Just be more cautious in future. If he was a CNB informer and I happen to belong to the drug trade, he can get ready to call Mandai home.

Surname start with N?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::eek::eek: tuan, the same mole you're talking about??? :eek::eek::eek:

I talked about many leh but this one was just my hunch until I witnessed with my own eyes. Being a public face, he should be more careful. Leading opposition party somemore. Can be pretty embarrassing for all involved. I am very cautious when one is a businessman. I intentionally left out this chap's other 'mission.' His ID would be exposed easily.