• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Increased of state levy from 10k RM to 30k RM sometime around April 2012

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who bought house, please pay state levy early to avoid additional charges.

Cheers!

Source : FB HH group

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder for those buyers who have already paid the state levy of 10K to their lawyer before the state consent increases, whether they will need to pay the extra 20K if they have not got the state consent yet when the state levy increases.

How long will it take to obtain the state consent?

Bro, paying state levy to the lawyer means paying state levy to the state already?

Those who bought house, please pay state levy early to avoid additional charges.

Cheers!

Source : FB HH group

Last edited:

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, in your case, you received the state consent first before you pay the state levy?

I was asked by the lawyer to pay a bill including the state levy within a month after I signed Sales and Purchase Agreement with the developer.

Not sure what the order was: getting state consent before payment of state levy or payment of state levy before obtaining state consent?

heng , i just received state consent today.
sway , the rate is kanasai and i need to change rm12k.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, in your case, you received the state consent first before you pay the state levy?

I was asked by the lawyer to pay a bill including the state levy within a month after I signed Sales and Purchase Agreement with the developer.

Not sure what the order was: getting state consent before payment of state levy or payment of state levy before obtaining state consent?

Yes. Just received e state consent approved letter. So my lawyer ask me to send cheque within 1 week. I think since u paid up, should be receiving approve letter soon.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid about 5 months ago and still haven't got any state consent letter from the lawyer.

Yes. Just received e state consent approved letter. So my lawyer ask me to send cheque within 1 week. I think since u paid up, should be receiving approve letter soon.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid about 5 months ago and still haven't got any state consent letter from the lawyer.

wah... 5 month of state consent!?

that is freaking crazy!!!

mine is since 13 Feb 2012 , vendor signed the S&P... now waiting for state consent also..
hope i dont get to wait this long!

Kindon87

Alfrescian
Loyal

mine is since 13 Feb 2012 , vendor signed the S&P... now waiting for state consent also..

You only two weeks! Mine SAP in Dec 2011. Just got email from lawyer the developer just completed their part in the form so submit for state consent today. Expected around 3 wks. So the guy waited 5 months something very wrong. Better check your lawyer office still there.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I have heard that the earliest time one can apply for state consent is somewhere April because the developer has not got the documents ready.

Hope the state levy will not increase in April 2012......

Last edited: